Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
HerryGrail

Discovering the pathetic Bigfoot subculture

32 posts in this topic

"Now that I know they are real, I want people to leave them alone. Don't hunt them. Don't. Don't go in their living room and make a jerk out of yourself.

They are like me, and I wouldn't want someone coming into my living room and studying me." Melba Ketchum.

I'd comment, but really, do I need to?

"Now that I know they're real, I want people to never study these incredible freaks of nature which defy our understanding of biology, ecology, and the origins of species. Study all other plants and animals on Earth but do not study Bigfoot no matter how much knowledge about nature we would gain. I believe that fairies existed around the turn of the century and now they're gone. The only explanation is that we destroyed them by trying to study them."

2 people like this

People lie and some are very good at it.

Thats the crazy part. You don't even have to be good at lying to have legions of Bigfoot believers hanging on your every blogged word. There are so many who are just perpetually primed to accept anything related to squatch or the paranormal world as immediate truth. Its scary that so many people are not moved by evidence anymore.

I have come across "researchers" who claim that they would bury any body they found in order to protect the species by keeping it quiet. Makes you wonder why they claim on international internet forums that the creature is real in the first place. Wheels within wheels. Truth is stranger than fiction and all that...

I've heard people say such things and I often ask, "What parallel universe does that logic make any sense?" Then they get all upset with me for calling them on it and then they usually start with some off in never-never land stuff that doesn't make any more sense than not proving the critter is real.

:unsure2:

Wasn't sure if i should be posting this but then again its only a painting.

Dyer's forehead is much bigger than he's painted himself.

LIAR!

574789_10152401898895721_2124509666_n.jpg

Edited by danbell06

Welcome to the forum!

I personally believe in Sasquatches. But I have my own take on them from my own two personal experiences. I never use to believe in them, but what happened changed me. :) That being said, I don't believe they are "mythical unknown discovered hominids" or the such. I simply believe they orriginated from people who suffered from Hypertrichosis (or something akin to it) and were forcefully driven out from their clans/tribes long ago.

Since then, they have continued to live in real small numbers. Surviving and hiding from most other humans. It would explain most of the legends (sasquatches stealing women and children, etc), it would explain why the DNA evidence has turned up as "human", it would explain the sightings, and it would explain why there haven't been any unknown primate fossils, etc, found. It would explain both sides of the arguments (for and against) without requiring huge amounts of "chance events/fossils/etc" to exist.

But thats just my take on it. Welcome to the forum. :) Cheers.

Monty?

All ways :)

Hey I feel you. When I was younger I was one of those 'believe in everything under the sun' types. Really, it was because I wanted the world to be a little more magical than it was. I wanted these things to be real so bad I refused to not believe in them. Eventually I faced facts and came to terms that were no giant ape-men running around, or water monsters, or aliens visiting or ghosts...

I became a big fan of science and am now a skepitc, only believing in something that has hard proof. But its not all bad. Theres a whole universe out there full of mysteries- which is why I love sci-fi so much. It sucks having your hope of a world thats not as boring as it seems shattered, but the world is still really amazing! It may not have monsters and ghosts, but science is coming up with/discovering some AMAZING things.

2 people like this