Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zechariah 11:16-17 and Ariel Sharon

and-then

Arik"Ariel" Sharon had a massive cerebral hemorrhage about 7 years ago. At the time he was proclaimed brain dead and was sent to a nursing home to die. Recent functional MRI exams show signs of brain activity that are far more than was ever expected. I have wondered about this man for years - about how he could have survived such a devastating injury to the brain. He was a hawk's hawk in Israel for decades but tried for peace by leaving Gaza to the Palestinians. He was stricken shortly after that time. IF he were to recover and actually take his place among the living again it would be nothing less than miraculous. And just like Nixon going to China, if he pushed for peace with the Palestinians I think there would be peace. The only physical description of the antichrist that is given in scripture is Zechariah chapter 11 verses 16 and 17. He is to have a blind right eye and a withered arm. If Sharon wakes up and has these physical markers I will be watching him very carefully indeed - If I'm here :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• and-then

• Sean93

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Abu Hamza id the Anti-christ!...sorta' Eye on the left however, but I bet that arm is mushy under that hook.

article-2211768-12890ABE000005DC-202_634x422.jpg

Abu Hamza id the Anti-christ!...sorta' Eye on the left however, but I bet that arm is mushy under that hook.

article-2211768-12890ABE000005DC-202_634x422.jpg

Some people in the 60s accused Moshe Dayan :w00t: But it was his left eye also... The only description is brief and pretty specific - a withered arm and a darkened right eye. If Ariel wakes up with those I'm gettin' concerned :):gun: