Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm in need of help

Brandimarsh4

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the community & I'm not sure if anyone can help me but I figured it's worth a try!

Ever since i've had my son ( July 2012 ) I've been so forgetful. This time, I forgot what I did with my

engagement ring! It means the world to me, I cannot remember the last time I wore it ( because it doesn't fit

My finger as well in the winter ) where it could be... everything's gone through my head; Home, Car, a public place.

If anyone can help me appreciating it wouldn't begin to explain how thankful I would be ! I've looked everywhere but

At this point I think i'm too upset and need to give up for a bit. I noticed it was gone two days ago.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Brandi

Edited by Brandimarsh4

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xoxox

• Hugh

• Drayno

• Brandimarsh4

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the community & I'm not sure if anyone can help me but I figured it's worth a try!

Ever since i've had my son ( July 2012 ) I've been so forgetful. This time, I forgot what I did with my

engagement ring! It means the world to me, I cannot remember the last time I wore it ( because it doesn't fit

My finger as well in the winter ) where it could be... everything's gone through my head; Home, Car, a public place.

If anyone can help me appreciating it wouldn't begin to explain how thankful I would be ! I've looked everywhere but

At this point I think i'm too upset and need to give up for a bit. I noticed it was gone two days ago.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Brandi

Hello there, welcome to UM!

You noticed it was gone two days ago? You haven't been wearing it, as you said, but when was the last time you saw it?

Hi Brandi, welcome to the forum.

I tried to visualize where it may be. Some random thoughts came into my mind. They don't have meaning for me but they might for you.

Green triangle, 5 and garage.

Also, there were places that popped up. First was under your dresser, next was under your child's bed in the far back left corner, and then was the kitchen windowsill behind the left curtain. Any luck?

Not to be condescending but be sure to check your newborns poop. They are notorious for swallowing small objects.

I have a child and remember those first few hand to mouth days.

Did you move recently? I think It's in a box with letters, envelopes.

• 3 weeks later...

I also need help.

I have misplaced a box full of sentimental items related to my parents. They are both gone. I last had it December 24, 2010 an cannot recall if I left it in my mother's home - and perhaps someone stole it during an estate sale or if I brought it to my house for safe keeping. As mom passed 1-10-11, I was in a terrible state of mind and was not sure of what I was doing with thimgs in my grief. My name is Susan and my date of birth is 11-4-53.

Does anyone see anything or is anyone able to offer me some advice?

thanks

Hello Susan i cannot see the box with you or in your home, i don't think it was stolen either maybe miss placed and lost or forgotten to be picked up in the process, i feel that because you do not have the box the sentimental value and memories have gone as this was a comfort to you, your mother dose not mind at all that you do you have the box as she stịll holds all the sentimental value and memories that came with the items "they are never lost" was there something in there that reminded you of you farther a favourite photo im also picking up a pair of earings that you miss seeing on her? I feel you need to let go of these items and treasure all the sentimental memories you share you may begin to feel more at ease in regards to the situation, your mother is proud your a really stonge and kind hearted lady, i hope this helps im new to doing online readings =)