Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Illuminati Down The Titanic, Twin Towers?

Firestone66

Ok now i keep hearing this nwo or iluminati crap...

Please enlighten me... Who are they? Where are they located?

It's amazing that the story of the Titanic was written about before it happened. In 1898, 'The Wreck Of The Titan, Or Futility' was written with very similar events that occurred with the Titanic.

Cause eerie coincidences never happen. GASP! What is this?! The moon and the sun, from the Earth, appear to be the same size?! This is why we get the total solar eclipses we do now! Any smaller or bigger it'd ruin the eclipse, no corona, nothing flashy, just darkness or the sun's edges would keep the corona from showing.

So, did the Illuminati move the moon to make it appear the same size as the sun from the Earth? Or can we admit creepy coincidences happen? Or CONSPIRACIES EVERYWHERE MAN?

[media=]

[/media]

It's amazing that the story of the Titanic was written about before it happened. In 1898, 'The Wreck Of The Titan, Or Futility' was written with very similar events that occurred with the Titanic.

Even thought the book was completely different to the Titanic

[media=]

[/media]

Except you're looking at it with a 2013 lens. Such shipwrecks are quite rare and unusual now, but in the early 20th century that was the only mode of international travel and if you were going to write about a travel disaster, that was what you wrote about.

Trying to draw the connection between the sinking and the book would be like saying a plane crash that took place in 2013 was somehow predicted by the story of a plane crash written about in a 1998 book.

• Like 1

Captain EJ Smith and his pride sunk the Titanic. The subsequent disaster is well documented but not relevant to the actual collision. Islamist Terrorists destroyed the twin towers. Also well documented and admissions from the bad guys.

I wasn’t going to post on this thread because I don’t think that linking 9/11 to the Titanic does the truth any favour. But just a quick note on the above post...

I used to think there was nothing in predictions, or similarities, of these tv shows to the 9/11 event. I mean – ‘The Lone Gunmen’ episode - a rogue element of the U.S. government hijack a Boeing airliner via remote control under guise of a wargame exercise and attempt to crash it into the WTC in order to justify military retaliation against a foreign extremist dictator. That is in part a carbon copy of what many people deduce occurred on 9/11 before even knowing that ‘The Lone Gunmen’ episode existed. I would only have said that it is a quite bizarre coincidence.

Then you read about the Entertainment Industry Liaison, straight from the CIA’s own website: -

"If you are part of the entertainment industry, and are working on a project that deals with the CIA, the Agency may be able to help you. We are in a position to give greater authenticity to scripts, stories, and other products in development."

https://www.cia.gov/...ison/index.html

There are some who believe Hollywood connections go much further than even this, but I wouldn’t like to venture into such areas.

However, accepting the above quote alone, it appears entirely possible that had an individual, within the intelligence services, foreknowledge of a false flag attack, the idea could be provided to a tv producer. You never know, perhaps this is how that foreboding script of 'The Lone Gunmen' episode came about. The intention would be to later make people think that such scenarios are just the stuff of a tv show, make believe, fiction, i.e. a pre-emptive discrediting of the 9/11 false flag that would become reality.

Or it could still be a bizarre coincidence.

It’s all something to consider, and I think should not be written-off too quickly.

• Like 1

I wasn’t going to post on this thread because I don’t think that linking 9/11 to the Titanic does the truth any favour. But just a quick note on the above post...

I used to think there was nothing in predictions, or similarities, of these tv shows to the 9/11 event. I mean – ‘The Lone Gunmen’ episode - a rogue element of the U.S. government hijack a Boeing airliner via remote control under guise of a wargame exercise and attempt to crash it into the WTC in order to justify military retaliation against a foreign extremist dictator. That is in part a carbon copy of what many people deduce occurred on 9/11 before even knowing that ‘The Lone Gunmen’ episode existed. I would only have said that it is a quite bizarre coincidence.

Then you read about the Entertainment Industry Liaison, straight from the CIA’s own website: -

"If you are part of the entertainment industry, and are working on a project that deals with the CIA, the Agency may be able to help you. We are in a position to give greater authenticity to scripts, stories, and other products in development."

https://www.cia.gov/...ison/index.html

There are some who believe Hollywood connections go much further than even this, but I wouldn’t like to venture into such areas.

However, accepting the above quote alone, it appears entirely possible that had an individual, within the intelligence services, foreknowledge of a false flag attack, the idea could be provided to a tv producer. You never know, perhaps this is how that foreboding script of 'The Lone Gunmen' episode came about. The intention would be to later make people think that such scenarios are just the stuff of a tv show, make believe, fiction, i.e. a pre-emptive discrediting of the 9/11 false flag that would become reality.

Or it could still be a bizarre coincidence.

It’s all something to consider, and I think should not be written-off too quickly.

You're taking a bit of leap with that quote, don't you think?

Isn't it more likely that the office offers its services to help filmmakers produce a more authentic product as it relates to things like operational structure, nomenclature, procedures, etc.?

• Like 1

http://youtu.be/v2SQ-GpNlF8

Why would the Illuminati give a preview? Well I would think its their way of proving that they can:/

You're taking a bit of leap with that quote, don't you think?

Isn't it more likely that the office offers its services to help filmmakers produce a more authentic product as it relates to things like operational structure, nomenclature, procedures, etc.?

That's what it sounds like to me. I mean if you were doing a movie about the Swiss Guard and they offered to help you, would you really turn them down? Sounds like the CIA is just offering to make projects more accurate.

Actor Dean Hagland stated in an interview with alex jones that the script for the lone gunman DID come from the CIA.

• Like 1

Actor Dean Hagland stated in an interview with alex jones that the script for the lone gunman DID come from the CIA.

Did he really?

Funny how that part of the interview isn't mentioned AT ALL on the Prisonplanet.com page about his interview. Knowing how much of an attention wh**re Alex Jones is, you'd think that something that controversial would have been splashed all over that page... odd that it isn't.

Even more interesting is this other interview between Jones and Haglund below where he says that it was just the writers - who had been writing X-files for 8 years prior to The Lone Gunmen and had gotten used to getting their ideas from current world events, amongst other things - "I think, that they were just picking up on what was already out there" are his exact words... nothing about the CIA planting the story the writers somehow being "in on the conspiracy".

Haglund's quote is at roughly 6min 30sec, but start the clip from 5min 10sec, or click on the link below

http://youtu.be/rUFfkueTgoU?t=5m10s

Now, admittedly I haven't listened to the actual interview from Prison Planet in whole (just the parts that are available on

and other places like DaliyMotion), since you have to pay Alex Jones for the "privilege" of listening to his lunatic rantings show - and isn't it telling how those who those who are usually the most vocal and controversial about making sure that you know The Truth™ want you to pay them to tell you what they say should be free to anyone who wants it - and the idea of me giving hm any of my money makes me sick to my stomach, but there's nothing in what I have seen that corroborates your claim that Haglund confirmed that the CIA planted the story.

But again... You'd think that Jones would be making a big deal about it, using it as a marketing gimmick... "Hear Dean Haglund confirm that the CIA gave the creators of The Lone Gunman the idea for their pilot episode story that predicted the 9/11 tragedy mere months prior to 9/11!!!!"

:rolleyes:

So... care to point out exactly where Haglund "stated in an interview with alex jones that the script for the lone gunman DID come from the CIA" or would you rather just admit that you made that up based on your own bias or found that on some CT website that made it up to feed the paranoia of those like you...?

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 1

Did he really?

Funny how that part of the interview isn't mentioned AT ALL on the Prisonplanet.com page about his interview. Knowing how much of an attention wh**re Alex Jones is, you'd think that something that controversial would have been splashed all over that page... odd that it isn't.

Even more interesting is this other interview between Jones and Haglund below where he says that it was just the writers - who had been writing X-files for 8 years prior to The Lone Gunmen and had gotten used to getting their ideas from current world events, amongst other things - "I think, that they were just picking up on what was already out there" are his exact words... nothing about the CIA planting the story the writers somehow being "in on the conspiracy".

Haglund's quote is at roughly 6min 30sec, but start the clip from 5min 10sec, or click on the link below

http://youtu.be/rUFfkueTgoU?t=5m10s

Now, admittedly I haven't listened to the actual interview from Prison Planet in whole (just the parts that are available on

and other places like DaliyMotion), since you have to pay Alex Jones for the "privilege" of listening to his lunatic rantings show - and isn't it telling how those who those who are usually the most vocal and controversial about making sure that you know The Truth™ want you to pay them to tell you what they say should be free to anyone who wants it - and the idea of me giving hm any of my money makes me sick to my stomach, but there's nothing in what I have seen that corroborates your claim that Haglund confirmed that the CIA planted the story.

But again... You'd think that Jones would be making a big deal about it, using it as a marketing gimmick... "Hear Dean Haglund confirm that the CIA gave the creators of The Lone Gunman the idea for their pilot episode story that predicted the 9/11 tragedy mere months prior to 9/11!!!!"

:rolleyes:

So... care to point out exactly where Haglund "stated in an interview with alex jones that the script for the lone gunman DID come from the CIA" or would you rather just admit that you made that up based on your own bias or found that on some CT website that made it up to feed the paranoia of those like you...?

Cz

Bazowwwww!!!!!

Additional evidence!!: Titanic and Twin Towers both have three syllables, and they share three consonants. The All-Seeing Eye is in a polygon with three sides!

I apologise for being late to the party but this is absolutely balderdash. They will be saying next that this was some kind of " false flag" event for World War One.

This tragedy was down to the actions and stupidity of one man. The one and only Ismay who in his need for speed and breaking a trans-Atlantic record lost all modicum of common sense.A impatient such and so and coward to boot.Which part of " women and children first" did he not understand.And the Titanic was inadquitely supplied with binoculars and lifeboats. This pompous bureaucrat Ismay believed all his hype about the Titanic being unsinkable.

It's kinda strange but if they had hit the iceberg dead on there could have had a better chance of some compartments not being breached.It just caused a runaway domino effect by giving the iceberg a glancing blow. The only thing I can tentavitely say in Ismay's and Smith's defence is the cold and hot air meeting each other in the ocean and causing an optical effect. They could well have seen the iceberg earlier.

Comparing this to 9/11 is like comparing an apple to a mushroom.The Illuminati can't be blamed for every tragedy where there's great loss of life.

Edited by Medium Brown

Hi Medium Brown,

I totally agree with you regarding the Titanic, the sinking was due to stupid behaviour and not having enough life boats, however i don't think there should have been so much loss of life, what they should have done was to dispatch crew members to the iceberg by life boat sinking in metal spikes or whatever was available so one man could climb up and throw a rope down, then most men needed to be transported to the iceberg, leaving the lifeboats free for the women and children, they didn't think of that, did they???

Indeed i think we are looking at the wrong ship if any want to look at conspiracy during that period and trying to bring the United States into W.W.1.

Obviously UK was looking for help against Germany, lots of Americans drowning on a passenger ship could change opinion in the USA, perhaps the Lusitania was put in harms way with that in mind, it looks suspect as carrying munitions was a red flag.....shame about the passengers....scroll down link to "Reaction" and "Did the British want her to be sunk?":-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania

America finally entered W.W.1. on 6th April 1917, typical secret society alignment, graph below from Washington D.C. as above as below, as Sun rose, Sirius was on the Nadir, which is an Egyptian alignment and day marker.

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=6902&mode=view

That just makes me ashamed of using the word " balderdash".

Tbh I am a bit of a Titanic buff.I've checked out all the books,documentaries,and films on the subject.The menfolk could have easily clambered up the iceberg but tbh I can't see how they could climb up least of all stand or sit.And those were the upper and middle classes because the lower,working class ones would be amongst the last to know.I got the impression that they were shafted all the way through thanks to the efforts of the stewards. If this was a real conspiracy they wouldn't have sacrificed influential and rich people like Astor.

I'll admit they were getting their ships mixed up here.Lithuania is a much more perfect fit for a " conspiracy".I can see where you are coming from on this but only just.

Edited by Medium Brown

Dear Medium Brown,

There are problems regarding your links regarding myself, i hope they are unintentional, i value the Titanic sinking as only Captain error, obviously as they thought Titanic unsinkable, there wasn't enough life boats on board, this was quickly remedied after Titanic!

I value you as a Titanic Buff, please note many could not swim in 1912, regardless who was rich or poor, the captain should have had a thought...we don't have enough lifeboats?

The Iceberg wasn't sunk by the Titanic, it was opposite!

I have no idea which iceberg sank Titanic, obviously some will try to show as below:-

The picture below only shows one side of iceberg, many think this is the "ICEBERG", think again we are not sure, even if we were sure it doesn't show both sides, was there a gentle slop on the other side?

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2012/11/28/photo-may-show-iceberg-that-sank-titanic/

Looking at all iceberg shapes can be valued below:-

http://www.earthlyissues.com/iceberg.htm

I'm not available to any saying that i expressed a view that the the Titanic was any other than "Captain Mistake" we will never know the shape of the iceberg that hit the Titanic, but error is not thinking that some passengers couldn't have been put on this iceberg to await rescue!

Wanna argue?

Captain error has nothing to do with conspiracy, like the other sinking that i have already mentioned regarding the period 1912-1915, very suspicious!

Captain error is valued with Concordia, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costa_Concordia_disaster

, since you have to pay Alex Jones for the "privilege" of listening to his show - and isn't it telling how those who those who are usually the most vocal and controversial about making sure that you know The Truth™ want you to pay them to tell you what they say should be free to anyone who wants it -

You dont have to pay anything to listen to his show. You only have to pay if you want to see the show. I listen for free all the time. In fact I have never seen any media invest in themselfs and give out things for free the way Alex does. Ive have watched every single documentary he has ever done for free. I listen to his show near daily, and have never given him a dime. Heck even the people who choose to pay to watch are allowed to have 11 others use the same password at the same time for free. If you held any other media source to the same standard, Alex would be the most free by FAR. Who do you know that waves the copy rights of every single thing They produce, and encourage people to make copies and hand them out for nothing?

• Like 1

I'm going to down tools after this post....

I read a book called "The Titanic Secret" by James Steel last year.It's about a British intelligence agent who's task was to eliminate this guy and his bodyguards on the Titanic before the guy stirred something up by forming an alliance between the States and Germany.So this pre- emptied America's involvement in World War One by five years.If the guy and his bodyguards had made it to New York it wouldn't have been the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand that would have been the catalyst.If the intelligence agent has failed or lost touch they had a submarine patrolling the surrounding waters just in case.So that's what happened and the Titanic ended up being torpedoed.Even though our hero went down with the ship he managed to get on board the lifeboat that was capsized in the confusion and panic of bailing ship.It sounds like speculative fiction but it's more or less what happened.

This is as close as I've seen to an actual conspiracy involving the Titanic.You can discuss the manufactured plight of the Lituahinia with other like- minded people but I'm beat.