Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral projection fears concerns tips?

Monk of Space

Well I've been interesting in astral projection before while looking up thinks like lucid dreaming and what not but lately my interest intensified Recently ive been able to tell when my body will fall asleep before my mind does and have been experimenting with the full body paralysis, yknow just to test and see if i was right, and i was.

Then about two nights ago i was falling asleep, but due to a little nap earlier i guess my mind decided it didnt need to additional sleep and before i knew it my mind had woke up before my body did.

I know my mind was awake when there was incredible loud music playing in my head and i told it to stop. I was excited when it actually did stop and so i tried to cross over into lucid dreaming but then i heard the voice of a woman. I dont remember all of what she said, but it had something to do with letting my mind free and relaxing, then i heard foot steps in grass, wind blowing, and the sound of a bell. I didnt see it visually, but in my mind i had the picture of a moonlit clearing, clear starry skys and for some reason a gong. This was fine and relaxing and i allowed it to go on just to see what would happen

But then the scary part starts

I start to hear whispering, it was little and from one side then another. some of it was in english and others were in gobbledy gook i couldnt understand but then they got louder and more plentiful. Then this other voice, male ( come to think of it since the first voice i heard, the others seemed predominitly male) started speaking, more clearly and louder than the other whispers. And while he was speaking the voices with come closer ( like some one sitting next to you leaning in to whisper in your ear) and say ' he's lying. He's lying' while the guy talked about life in the here after. I decided i didnt want to hear it. I wanted to wake up. so the voices started to die down and then to get rid of the paralysis i bit down on my tongue ( ive noticed that even in paralysis, inch by inch i cant push my tongue between my teeth and weakly nibble).

That got me out of it, half way. But then i heard the bell again and immediately my body went back into that paralysis thing and i heard the lady say come back and the whispering voices said we want you back and i basically panicked and said no and bit my tongue again.

I was so freaking terrified i didnt lay in that spot i did when this happened and i dont think i will for a while.

i guess what im saying is that was there good reason for fear? i know i need to relax, let go of all negativity seeing as that in the astral world stuff like that materializes, but holy crap that scared my jimmies off.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• Monk of Space

Well I've been interesting in astral projection before while looking up thinks like lucid dreaming and what not but lately my interest intensified Recently ive been able to tell when my body will fall asleep before my mind does and have been experimenting with the full body paralysis, yknow just to test and see if i was right, and i was.

Then about two nights ago i was falling asleep, but due to a little nap earlier i guess my mind decided it didnt need to additional sleep and before i knew it my mind had woke up before my body did.

I know my mind was awake when there was incredible loud music playing in my head and i told it to stop. I was excited when it actually did stop and so i tried to cross over into lucid dreaming but then i heard the voice of a woman. I dont remember all of what she said, but it had something to do with letting my mind free and relaxing, then i heard foot steps in grass, wind blowing, and the sound of a bell. I didnt see it visually, but in my mind i had the picture of a moonlit clearing, clear starry skys and for some reason a gong. This was fine and relaxing and i allowed it to go on just to see what would happen

But then the scary part starts

I start to hear whispering, it was little and from one side then another. some of it was in english and others were in gobbledy gook i couldnt understand but then they got louder and more plentiful. Then this other voice, male ( come to think of it since the first voice i heard, the others seemed predominitly male) started speaking, more clearly and louder than the other whispers. And while he was speaking the voices with come closer ( like some one sitting next to you leaning in to whisper in your ear) and say ' he's lying. He's lying' while the guy talked about life in the here after. I decided i didnt want to hear it. I wanted to wake up. so the voices started to die down and then to get rid of the paralysis i bit down on my tongue ( ive noticed that even in paralysis, inch by inch i cant push my tongue between my teeth and weakly nibble).

That got me out of it, half way. But then i heard the bell again and immediately my body went back into that paralysis thing and i heard the lady say come back and the whispering voices said we want you back and i basically panicked and said no and bit my tongue again.

I was so freaking terrified i didnt lay in that spot i did when this happened and i dont think i will for a while.

i guess what im saying is that was there good reason for fear? i know i need to relax, let go of all negativity seeing as that in the astral world stuff like that materializes, but holy crap that scared my jimmies off.

I know it's tuff at first there are layers upon layers, but you are in no danger. you had the right idea to just let the emotion pass, but it's easier said than done. let m know how I can help.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's tuff at first there are layers upon layers, but you are in no danger. you had the right idea to just let the emotion pass, but it's easier said than done. let m know how I can help.

thanks. i guess im just paranoid. i dont know the danger signs or how to tell the difference of when im slipping into dreaming.

I tried again last night, right before my body started to vibrated i thought i saw a white light in the parephirals of my vision, moving in and out of it. i got paranoid ( prolly something thats going to be a big issue if i ever wanna get through this, ) so i asked god to protected me and all of a sudden my body started vibrating like crazy. i punked out again though. then i felt a little tap on my shoulder and it seemed like the vibrations started spreading from there.

is this normal? is something trying to get me to finally cross over to the astral realm. or am i just fooling myself?

thanks. i guess im just paranoid. i dont know the danger signs or how to tell the difference of when im slipping into dreaming.

I tried again last night, right before my body started to vibrated i thought i saw a white light in the parephirals of my vision, moving in and out of it. i got paranoid ( prolly something thats going to be a big issue if i ever wanna get through this, ) so i asked god to protected me and all of a sudden my body started vibrating like crazy. i punked out again though. then i felt a little tap on my shoulder and it seemed like the vibrations started spreading from there.

is this normal? is something trying to get me to finally cross over to the astral realm. or am i just fooling myself?

Your not fooling yourself. Some people can't believe in them, but you have spirit guides/angles looking after you. They want you to wake up to this, but you have to find your way through your own anima. You cannot be spirit and animal at the same time. The animal is always looking for the preditior and the spirit is ultimately creative.... you can imagine those two combinations is a recipe for no good. Keep going. You are in the process of taming your anima. I can tell by the questions you ask and your self reflective reasoning. When you finally conquer this, they will be there for you.

You will know when you exit orate dreaming. They are like night and day. When you exit you literally feel the separation from your body, dreaming dosnt have the same sensations or quality. When you exit you will question if you are out or not. Also being OOB is not scenerio driven like dreams. In dreams you would not be able to just sit down and think without something happening. OOB, you can take a walk, sit down on your sofa, whatever.... And for the most part there will be nothing happening unless you go do something. Not always though. For a while is like being In school. Guiding spirits have a lot to teach you so that you can stand on your own feet better out there.

You will know when you exit orate dreaming. They are like night and day. When you exit you literally feel the separation from your body, dreaming dosnt have the same sensations or quality. When you exit you will question if you are out or not. Also being OOB is not scenerio driven like dreams. In dreams you would not be able to just sit down and think without something happening. OOB, you can take a walk, sit down on your sofa, whatever.... And for the most part there will be nothing happening unless you go do something. Not always though. For a while is like being In school. Guiding spirits have a lot to teach you so that you can stand on your own feet better out there.

omg thank you so much that makes me feel alot better about this situation :A;!!

i feel alot better now ;u;

omg thank you so much that makes me feel alot better about this situation :A;!!

i feel alot better now ;u;

Awesome.. Let me knowing If I can help at all.