Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the true creator's door.

The Exodia

from A to Z. from the start of the life. each of us is always searching for the key to the creator's door. including to other beings from different dimension.

when we are born, our memories are start activated by our senses and believing our brain set to zero. from the beginning, our brain do still remember the past life of your souls but can never recall who we are from the past life. we are currently searching the possibility of every unknown existence on earth that can pass through human dimension but locked up our senses limitation, so we couldn't see them.

the truth is. they always around us.every where. there is always different level of energy been release to surroundings that have the possibility to open a portal dimension. a lot of different beings have use the dimension portal and travel through time. knowing what they looking for is here but invisible for infinity. to tell you the truth, in every beings there is a specialty. few of them are the ability to unlock the hidden ones of other beings. but only one can open the key to the truth. but each of us is never easy to open when the inner lock will prevent you to reach it. it make u feel like deja vu and woke up to reality and believing that it was just dream.

like i said. we all still searching for the right key. some of us might have awoken and knew their own existence but sadly, has been used to mind control system project of human life. most of us have been gone through the "new world" program while some of us are awoken to realize the surroundings unbalance system.

until then...

my explanation will be continue to next topic. thank you for reading.

my words are currently not well organised to be understand to. if you know how then its good. sorry for the un-organised words.

English is my third language, so I know how it can be to try to express abstract things.

I'd like to see a link with "Ancient Mysteries & Alternative History".

• Like 1

interesting can you explain this concept more here or in a pm, im still trying to wrap my head round what you said

question.gif

Anything in particular that confused you?

Cliff Notes:

We are all searching for the key to our existence and/or creator.

We are born thinking we start with no memory, but this is false. We retain memory from other lives, but can't currently access it.

We're searching for things beyond our known world, but are limited by our available senses.

The things we seek are always there, an energy that has the opportunity to open a door to another place. Many beings have found this door, and set out to continue looking for that which they know is invisible.

Every being has its own special quality. For some, it's to unlock the special ability in others. But there is only one who can open the key to truth. You. But it's not easy to open that lock. Many times you will get close and be prevented, getting the feeling like it was just a dream.

We're all still searching for our right key. Some of us may have found it, and the secret of our existence, but have been conditioned out of awareness by this circus called life and the world.

The last sentence is the only I had trouble understanding.

Others' beliefs, well thought out attempts to share their insight, and other language grammar are soft spots for my defending.

• Like 1

Still, I'd like to see a link with "Ancient Mysteries & Alternative History".

So....where did you get this revelation from The Exodia? Divine revelation? Beer?

*Thread moved to a more appropriate forum* :)

• 2 months later...

nope. its more like from ancestor souls memories.where those "beings" still live on earth with em.

If we are reborn from generation to generation, the disembodied spirit of someone who has died taking over the life force of a nearly newborn, what happens to the personality and memories of the former person?

Let there be no doubt that the person who was is dead. The brain has decayed, and the memories and habits and skills wired into that old brain have been destroyed. The new person has their own brain built from the genes of its parents, but now it has the life force of one who died.

So, unless there are means by which at least a few memories and personality traits of the former person can be transferred, it becomes a pointless idea with no consequences.

smiley-vault-misc-011.gif