Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real Life Men in Black

Wolfman 1993

I read an interesting report today about someone that was confronted by the men in black after catching a ufo on film. They asked him to meet them at a specific place, and while he did, they ransacked his apartment. Luckily, he had the video tape stashed away in a hidden place. This particular report fueled into an idea that I had come up with. Maybe the "Men in Black" are interdimensional. We know that there's 11 deminsions, but we dont know anything about them (other than the 3 we can already see) nor do we know anything about the people that come from these deminsions. Perhaps they come to our deminsion to clean up after paranormal activity like alien encounters. your thoughts? The video I found this report in is posted below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-1dhxFt_Xw

Edited by Wolfman1993

In that report, who did they say they were? I'll be damned if I'd go meet some anonymous person at any place whatsoever at any time.

• Like 5

Did they steal things from his apartment? seems like a scam if they did. How did they know where he lived? do you have any more info, like did you friend have the name of the men he should have met or a number or a card? i have to agree, i would not meet anyone without some sort of contact, and would not have told them where i live.

Did he tell them??

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Would it be possible to share the report?

I could possibly. it was a clipping of a documentary that was put on youtube. it would just take some digging to get it again.

Did they steal things from his apartment? seems like a scam if they did. How did they know where he lived? do you have any more info, like did you friend have the name of the men he should have met or a number or a card? i have to agree, i would not meet anyone without some sort of contact, and would not have told them where i live.

Did he tell them??

it's not really anyone I knew, it was just in a report on Unexplained Mysteries. this didnt fuel my entire hypothesis, it just took part in the idea

What if the Men in Black are aliens and come here whenever someone gets UFOs on flims?

Ever since I have watched the 2 MIB movies I thought to myself, "What if they exist?"

You never know...

it's not really anyone I knew, it was just in a report on Unexplained Mysteries. this didnt fuel my entire hypothesis, it just took part in the idea

Sorry, i see it now. Will watch video.

What if the Men in Black are aliens and come here whenever someone gets UFOs on flims?

Ever since I have watched the 2 MIB movies I thought to myself, "What if they exist?"

You never know...

perhaps. they could be beings that take form to things that we're accustomed to seeing and communicating with to prevent mass hysteria.

My biggest problem with the MIB is that surely going by logic it's just CIA or FBI.....

I mean guys in a black car, wearing black suits.... Just Feds in my opinion.

There might be a specific part of the FBI for this sort of thing, but MIB seems silly.

• Like 2

My biggest problem with the MIB is that surely going by logic it's just CIA or FBI.....

I mean guys in a black car, wearing black suits.... Just Feds in my opinion.

There might be a specific part of the FBI for this sort of thing, but MIB seems silly.

right, but we're talking about the concept

right, but we're talking about the concept

But my point is, it doesn't logically make sense.

Why would they send a "clean up crew" when they are so superior etc? It just seems silly to me. If they didn't want to be noticed surely they would just pretend to be FBI anyway and have fake badges and stuff. lol I jsut cannot see any logical reason for MIB in the way being described.

• Like 1

But my point is, it doesn't logically make sense.

Why would they send a "clean up crew" when they are so superior etc? It just seems silly to me. If they didn't want to be noticed surely they would just pretend to be FBI anyway and have fake badges and stuff. lol I jsut cannot see any logical reason for MIB in the way being described.

but you also theorize that they look like fbi agents, perhaps they're already doing just that. maybe they take that form so that we just recognize them as normal human beings. and if they're superior that means that they might have the ability to prevent mass hysteria by covering up things that humans would naturally fear. if we were suddenly exposed to something we couldnt comprehend, it might have a very negative effect on humanity and it might lead to chaos. and these things could run at random, which means in a controlled universe, things can always slip by. similar to how a prisoner escapes from prison.

it's okay haha

Will look to see if the video answers those questions. At moment seems odd, but will see.

but you also theorize that they look like fbi agents, perhaps they're already doing just that. maybe they take that form so that we just recognize them as normal human beings. and if they're superior that means that they might have the ability to prevent mass hysteria by covering up things that humans would naturally fear. if we were suddenly exposed to something we couldnt comprehend, it might have a very negative effect on humanity and it might lead to chaos. and these things could run at random, which means in a controlled universe, things can always slip by. similar to how a prisoner escapes from prison.

Order is achieved from Chaos.....

Chaos is never a bad thing.

Also some people would go nuts, but not the strong minded.... Darwinism.

Edited by Coffey

or perhaps it would just be easy to prevent this all together...

or perhaps it would just be easy to prevent this all together...

I get what you are saying, but I just don't think there is a MIB. I think if there is things happening and things out there, then they wouldn't need a "MIB".

• Like 1

they could be preventing things like mass death. we dont know. we dont have the evidence to back any of this up so we form hypothesis to help try to explain it and get closer to the truth, meaning theres no telling. you could be right, I could be right. my hypothesis makes sense to me, and yours makes sense to you, but that would give neither of us room to say "you're wrong", because we dont know the answer.

Do they only show up when a sighting is reported? I'm wondering, had I reported some of mine, if they would have shown up.

• Like 1

I get what you are saying, but I just don't think there is a MIB. I think if there is things happening and things out there, then they wouldn't need a "MIB".

so lets agree to disagree lol

• Like 1

Do they only show up when a sighting is reported? I'm wondering, had I reported some of mine, if they would have shown up.

Did you tell them where you lived?

Set up cameras and then report something!

they could be preventing things like mass death. we dont know. we dont have the evidence to back any of this up so we form hypothesis to help try to explain it and get closer to the truth, meaning theres no telling. you could be right, I could be right. my hypothesis makes sense to me, and yours makes sense to you, but that would give neither of us room to say "you're wrong", because we dont know the answer.

Oh of course, I certainly wasn't saying you where wrong. Just adding my opinion to the discussion. :tu:

so lets agree to disagree lol

Yeah probably best or we will go in circles. lol