Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real Life Men in Black

Wolfman 1993

Do they only show up when a sighting is reported? I'm wondering, had I reported some of mine, if they would have shown up.

I havent checked into this close enough to find out whether or not they show up at every report, but it's possible. I'm ordering a book soon on the men in black. I'll be sure to let you know what I find out.

I never reported them.

Well give it a go and get it video`ed. Basically what Coffey said.

But if you do get burgled, don`t blame us, but at least you got it on camera. :tu:

But if you do get burgled, don`t blame us, but at least you got it on camera. :tu:

Hell no! I'm more curious about them ever showing up out of the blue. I'm sure there have been reports of them doing it.

• Like 1

My biggest problem with the MIB is that surely going by logic it's just CIA or FBI.....

I mean guys in a black car, wearing black suits.... Just Feds in my opinion.

There might be a specific part of the FBI for this sort of thing, but MIB seems silly.

hi Coffey,I've seen the MIB in action in Baltimore USA, when 3 vans with tinted windows surrounded a car and forced it to stop, 6 or 7 guys in black suits and dark glasses hustled the driver,a girl into a van and shot off leaving 1 of their people to follow in the abandoned car, the whole scene took about 3 minutes.People around me were amazed it happened so quickly,and someone said "Well I guess she is on the disappeared persons list from now on".It wasn't on the news of the day, I never found out what happened to the girl. cheers.
  • Like 2

hi Coffey,I've seen the MIB in action in Baltimore USA, when 3 vans with tinted windows surrounded a car and forced it to stop, 6 or 7 guys in black suits and dark glasses hustled the driver,a girl into a van and shot off leaving 1 of their people to follow in the abandoned car, the whole scene took about 3 minutes.People around me were amazed it happened so quickly,and someone said "Well I guess she is on the disappeared persons list from now on".It wasn't on the news of the day, I never found out what happened to the girl. cheers.

OK that is weird!

Was it definitely not CIA or FBI? I personally wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Did they have on those hats as well? Cause that is the one thing that i do find strange, when the reports say they wear those hats from the 50's I think it is.

Like this:

129110392038983054.jpg

Makes them look like US Marshals from the 50's or 60's. .

• Like 1

very interesting scenario. also very interested in finding out why it was so public

OK that is weird!

Was it definitely not CIA or FBI? I personally wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Did they have on those hats as well? Cause that is the one thing that i do find strange, when the reports say they wear those hats from the 50's I think it is.

Like this:

129110392038983054.jpg

Makes them look like US Marshals from the 50's or 60's. .

Ha ha ,no hats but they sure were professional kidnappers.planned raid.

very interesting scenario. also very interested in finding out why it was so public

We looked for it on all the news channels but there wasnt a bleep,and nothing in the newspapers,which means that if it was reported by anyone, it was suppressed. so I guess it might have been FBI against the baddies.

Ha ha ,no hats but they sure were professional kidnappers.planned raid.

Damn, scary thought isn't it. Just being taken like that.

But my point is, it doesn't logically make sense.

Why would they send a "clean up crew" when they are so superior etc? It just seems silly to me. If they didn't want to be noticed surely they would just pretend to be FBI anyway and have fake badges and stuff. lol I jsut cannot see any logical reason for MIB in the way being described.

And if they were really sent to silence people, they done a lousy job as everyone now knows about them!

why not have fun and test the theory? Invent the most bizarre story of aliens coming in your bedroom one night, and mention you have "the secret messages" that are to be relayed only to the govt...then give your neighbors name address and tel number, and just wait and see if they visit the neighbor?

• Like 2

Ever since I have watched the 2 MIB movies I thought to myself, "What if they exist?"

You never know...

Erm actually I know, Ive seen these men in black suits with hats and glasses a number of times

I even got piccies of them..

post-135078-0-21558300-1359463031_thumb.

and yes its true, they do walk in a strange 'robotic' manner...

post-135078-0-65000400-1359463059_thumb.

Im just playing of course... :yes:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Erm actually I know, Ive seen these men in black suits with hats and glasses a number of times

I even got piccies of them..

post-135078-0-21558300-1359463031_thumb.

and yes its true, they do walk in a strange 'robotic' manner...

post-135078-0-65000400-1359463059_thumb.

Im just playing of course... :yes:

I was so close to believe you LOL
  • Like 1

"We know that there's 11 deminsions, but we dont know anything about them"

The line above from your post sort of leapt out at me. Is that what they call 'a contradiction in terms'?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

Damn, scary thought isn't it. Just being taken like that.

I would have just taken out my itsy-bitsy super-duper ET gun and blasted them!

• Like 1

I would have just taken out my itsy-bitsy super-duper ET gun and blasted them!

They're trying to ban those too.

• Like 1

"We know that there's 11 deminsions, but we dont know anything about them"

The line above from your post sort of leapt out at me. Is that what they call 'a contradiction in terms'?

:clap: I know exactly what he means. But I haven't a clue whats he saying :w00t: :w00t:

• Like 1

:clap: I know exactly what he means. But I haven't a clue whats he saying :w00t: :w00t:

That was absolutely beautiful! :tu:

• Like 1

hmmmm arent there stories dating way back into the past about these guys, I mean what Wolfman is theorizing could be right on the money.

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

The big problem is that the MIB`s know who you arre already,and where you live,and are watching your every move. Even If you live out in the Sticks and have no electricty @@ THe Trees have eyes and ears. Or at least thats what my Alien Friends say ! Just look up at night , There out there Man !

The Proof is in the puddin! ITs top secret stuff thay put in pudding ! It opens your greay matter to be read by the sensors that are on every corner on this planet !

Well I need another Drink ! Cheer`s ! :tu:

it means exactly what it means. we know how many dimensions there are but only have good information on the first 3. if you dont like it, I suggest you take it up with Mr. Edward Witten

hmmmm arent there stories dating way back into the past about these guys, I mean what Wolfman is theorizing could be right on the money.

thank you lol, and yes, there are alot of reports on these guys. 1 of the most popular 1s involves the Silver Bridge collapse

How can MIB be real?

If they exist only to go around hiding evidence of ET visitation, they have done an exceptionally crap job if it haven't they? Who keeps paying these losers for decades on end only to achieve fame in woo woo circles.

Doesn't make much sense really.

How can MIB be real?

If they exist only to go around hiding evidence of ET visitation, they have done an exceptionally crap job if it haven't they? Who keeps paying these losers for decades on end only to achieve fame in woo woo circles.

Doesn't make much sense really.

But have they I mean when most people say they saw a UFO and or had an experiance with aliens of some kind, most people just think there crazy and write them off. I mean as long as the majority of people dont believe in the whole alien thing there doing there job arent they

• 2 weeks later...

At UFO hunters they find the possibility that they are contractors. A private org hired by the airforce or whoever is in need. So they can go around and do the dirty job leaving the government with clean hands. IF they truly exist, then I dont believe they are anything paranormal or ET, the contractor hypothesis is good enough for me.