Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy Figure In Road

Dark Vortex

Idk what to think about this, can anyone give me their opinion on what it could have been? I was walking across the street to my friend's house with another friend, and as we're halfway across the street i stop and just look around. My eyes drift down the road, to the bottom of reed st (road is basically 2 hills, when turning onto the road from one end, its an immediate hill dropping and rising into a bigger one, and we were on the big one)

halfway up the other hill, walking away from the bank, at around 9pm, i see a slightly transparent man, decent hight, black suit, white featureless face.. i get my other friends attention and she sees it as well, now the figure has turned and started walking toward us. we run across the street to my bro's house and stop halfway up the stairs to his apartment and i look back, the figure wasn't there anymore.

i have no clue what it was, guessing a spirit of some sort, but idk.

• Like 2

i have no clue what it was, guessing a spirit of some sort, but idk.

Yeah some kind of spirit...

I think you saw a man walking on the street. Possibly illuminated by the streetlight giving him a "slightly transparent" look. From that distance, any face would look featureless.

see a slightly transparent man, decent height, black suit, white featureless face...That's the SlenderMan. I have actually seen him before. If you run into him. Stare him down if he sees you, if your out of his sight though run away into somewhere populated. I have played his sick game for 3 years now. Hes annoying as hell, but I have him figured out. Need anymore information feel free to PM me. LASTLY. DO NOT APPROACH HIM. HE WILL TAKE YOU. I REPEAT. DO NOT APPROACH HIM. The way you know he's near is dizziness, followed by paranoia, followed by weakness. Do not take pictures either. He will only get closer. To make sure it is him, Turn on an electronic device, they are known to spas out in his presence.

see a slightly transparent man, decent height, black suit, white featureless face...That's the SlenderMan. I have actually seen him before. If you run into him. Stare him down if he sees you, if your out of his sight though run away into somewhere populated. I have played his sick game for 3 years now. Hes annoying as hell, but I have him figured out. Need anymore information feel free to PM me. LASTLY. DO NOT APPROACH HIM. HE WILL TAKE YOU. I REPEAT. DO NOT APPROACH HIM. The way you know he's near is dizziness, followed by paranoia, followed by weakness. Do not take pictures either. He will only get closer. To make sure it is him, Turn on an electronic device, they are known to spas out in his presence.

Except for the fact that Slenderman is an internet hoax - see the thread on this forum.

• Like 3

Don't let anyone scare you, It was obviously, merely a human spirit.

Don't let anyone scare you, It was obviously, merely a human spirit.

Or just a human.

You just publicly posted a link to where you approximately live. That's not very smart! Someone could seriously stalk you now. (Rather unlikely, but still.)

• Like 1

You just publicly posted a link to where you approximately live. That's not very smart! Someone could seriously stalk you now. (Rather unlikely, but still.)

Uh, hi. I'm looking for the Vortexes house. Do you know their son Dark?

• Like 3

https://maps.google....004823&t=h&z=18 the apparition was down by shay st.

It's hard to say definitively what it was without more information, but from looking at the area and your description, my opinion is that you just saw someone walking down the street. It doesn't look like the area is well lit and it was 9:00 pm or so.

Unless he is using his real name and thats really a photo of him as his avatar, then i reckon he is quite safe.

Will agree with Rafterman, does not look very well lit, so most likely a person. The dim lighting in areas where shadows are prominent can create some strange images.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

There is a crossroads pretty near to there, it could've been a demon or lost spirit?

There has always been lore surrounding these types of things as a lot of hoodoo used crossroads for alter for making deals with demons and contacting spirits.

• Like 1

Except for the fact that Slenderman is an internet hoax - see the thread on this forum.

Slenderman.......my eyes rolled so far back into my head that I can now see what I'm thinking

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 2/6/2013 at 4:34 PM, Rafterman said:

Uh, hi. I'm looking for the Vortexes house. Do you know their son Dark?

i won't inform anyone if you have Oreos and Dr. Pepper or we go half each to buy some

On 2/1/2013 at 6:34 PM, grendals_bane said:

Or just a human.

maybe someone passing through dimensions

• Like 1

On 6/29/2013 at 11:28 AM, MacsMom said:

Slenderman.......my eyes rolled so far back into my head that I can now see what I'm thinking

haha nice

17 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

Yes it was a spirit

How can you possible know that?

• Like 1