Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Male German soldiers developing breasts

Still Waters

Better than an implant. Anyone have two rifles I could borrow to slap around?

Need any of us to help measure your progress? I bet you could find several volunteers. lol

Better than an implant. Anyone have two rifles I could borrow to slap around?

Just do "push-ups", and instead of lowering yourself down for the next push-up, quickly remove your hands and let your breasts slam against the floor. :w00t:

Obviously DON'T do this.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Maybe it is from NOT eating GMO foods? :w00t:

Seriously though this is weird. Even if it was from estrogen rich food, wouldn't they get both sides?

A group of male German soldiers are experiencing an extremely bizarre health ailment – growing unexpected new body parts.

The highly ranked military guards battalion, known for performing drill demonstrations at major events, are growing breasts on just one side of their bodies, Medical Daily reported.

http://www.foxnews.c...ntcmp=obnetwork

Is it the rifle slapping or are they secretly groping each other in the showers? lol

Just do "push-ups", and instead of lowering yourself down for the next push-up, quickly remove your hands and let your breasts slam against the floor. :w00t:

Obviously DON'T do this.

That bit of advice could have saved Jordan a fortune lol

Obviously DON'T do this.

Funny guy hahaha I don't want to have pancakes.....lol
  • Like 1

Need any of us to help measure your progress? I bet you could find several volunteers. lol

lol no doubt about that hehehe

When i read the title all i can think of is o god.

More than likely accelerated by drugs. Lets face it most armies around the world drug soldiers to increase their endurance etc. Problem is the army never lets on until about a decade later. A bit like when the UK troops were given medication designed for necropsy to make them more 'aware' during the Iraq conflict.

• Like 1

now they could tell which soldiers arent trying hard enough. if you have a breast then u are putting in good effort if you dont....yeah

Hahahaha! Her that unsatisfied ladies? You can increase bust size... Start hitting yourself in the tits with a rifle.

Something is causing them to absorb estrogen or some strange endocrine disruptor, like BPA. Would be interesting to do a work-up on all the things in their life that they are touching, that they are ingesting, that they are encountering.

Or oxytocin. It is being used now for all sorts of stuff.

Are they lactating?

Edited by regeneratia

Something is causing them to absorb estrogen or some strange endocrine disruptor, like BPA. Would be interesting to do a work-up on all the things in their life that they are touching, that they are ingesting, that they are encountering.

Or oxytocin. It is being used now for all sorts of stuff.

Are they lactating?

yeah the thing about the slapping of rifles stimulating hormones on a certain spot is extremely unconvincing- what, this circumstance or similar has never happened before? yeah, right. Not just other soldiers, but all sorts of people with manual jobs would be sprouting. We'd have a boobademic.

Anyway, they should switch to the other side now to even things up a bit. A guy with one breast is just silly.

yeah the thing about the slapping of rifles stimulating hormones on a certain spot is extremely unconvincing- what, this circumstance or similar has never happened before? yeah, right. Not just other soldiers, but all sorts of people with manual jobs would be sprouting. We'd have a boobademic.

Anyway, they should switch to the other side now to even things up a bit. A guy with one breast is just silly.

LOL

• 4 weeks later...

What skoolum said... Germans seemed to be on top of the game in 40s' so I doubt they have issues with that. Steroids... I dont think army using drugs to improve their performance is a big deal, as it's a kill-or-die job anyhow when you get called out. I'd rather grow a boob than lose an edge in that game.