Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel a no-show at U.N. human rights review

jugoso

What is wrong with Israel. They are always causing trouble. Then they complain how we don't support them enough. It's because they think they are separated from the world and they're not!

You should listen to this - and some of the others like it on you tube.

The exemplary behavior exists right now in the vast majority of countries in the world. US foreign policy is far more unique than you seem to realize. How do all these other countries who mind their own business even get to sleep at night with all that pettiness they're ignoring? If my problem is Presidents who act like Kings taking this country to war without a declaration of war from Congress, then the solution is to stop doing that. The problem isn't as big as the world, it's as small as a foreign policy.

You have my vote if you ever run for congress in my district. I'm serious. But I personally have given up hope of changing the PTB by anything but armed conflict and that's not very practical either.

You have my vote if you ever run for congress in my district. I'm serious. But I personally have given up hope of changing the PTB by anything but armed conflict and that's not very practical either.

When I voted no on attacking Iran, you'd regret that vote. But I'd do my best to keep us out of foreign/commercial/undeclared wars.

When I voted no on attacking Iran, you'd regret that vote. But I'd do my best to keep us out of foreign/commercial/undeclared wars.

Only a fool wants war. I think Iran's nuke will lead to a war at some point but no one will attack them with military force before they have their weapon.

• 3 weeks later...

You should listen to this - and some of the others like it on you tube.

[media=]

[/media]

I don't like them not because they are Jewish. But like I said because they cause trouble.

I don't like them not because they are Jewish. But like I said because they cause trouble.

Then you are part of a large and ever increasing club. I disagree that they cause trouble over or above what others in this world cause. Welcome to UM!