Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please give me a reading?

Kahlan23

My name is Heather, born on june 28, 1982. I frequent these forums daily but hardly post. This section, is of course, my favorite. I watch it a lot along with cryptozoology and ghosts =-) I have come into hard times and was hoping with every fiber of my being that someone, anyone, can give me any type of insight. If you can speak to ones that have passed, I would love to hear from my best friend, my father, Harold *snip*.he died five years ago and we always swore, like Houdini and his wife, we would contact each other because we both believed in this. I have only dreamed of him once, the day of his funeral ..I need to hear from him...other then that, anything you can on my personal life..I just need this?? Thank you so much in advance, I will answer any questions you have if need be.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
Surname removed to protect personal identity

I see him with dark hair back and sides, bald on top, he wasn't old when he passed and he reminds me appearance wise of an actor who plays part of the Mafia.

The name Lacey

Getting pain around my heart/back/chest, not sure if that was his condition or not but at the moment i'm learning to tone this side of feeling down, I'm a feeler, so i can't go into detail with the health / physical side and it is a challenge to hold that energy back and still do a read.

I'm shown a lady he's standing with, she is a generation older so his mother or grandmother perhaps. She wears her hair in a bun/short, very fine and eloquent looking lady, petite... She's standing up on the front porch of a house. It has tall steps going up to it, its all very quaint and the whole street is too. The house is on the right handside of the road as I'm looking at it, and looking down the road there is a bend that curves off to right as well.

The words coming through strongly are "Finnish school" and something about dec. Something about a hat trick - a hat trick can be a soccer term meaning 3 times, 3 wins, 3 goals.

I see a white dog, there is something surreal about it, i can't quite tell if it's a passed dog that means a lot to the family. It's presence is tied to that street though.

There is a warning about a hazard ahead on the road u are on right now - symbolically the path u are on is hazardous. I'm being shown like you need to draw your bridge up, disconnect from that route, and where you let your bridge back down will be a firmer path/road to travel. It's as if you already know this. It's just doing it. That's all i get for now.

Hope this connection was for you, feed back would be appreciated and then can see if their anything further to build on.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I see him with dark hair back and sides *he did have dark hair, but not bald on top..he was very vain about his hair =-)* bald on top, he wasn't old when he passed and he reminds me appearance wise of an actor who plays part of the Mafia. *he was a younger man, to me, only 56..and I agree you could say he had that look!*

The name Lacey *I am not sure about this one??*

Getting pain around my heart/back/chest, not sure if that was his condition or not but at the moment i'm learning to tone this side of feeling down, I'm a feeler, so i can't go into detail with the health / physical side and it is a challenge to hold that energy back and still do a read. *he did have heart prblems, and had to take nitro. It isn't what ultimately killed him but that was a big ailment of his =-/*

I'm shown a lady he's standing with, she is a generation older so his mother or grandmother perhaps. She wears her hair in a bun/short, very fine and eloquent looking lady, petite... She's standing up on the front porch of a house. It has tall steps going up to it, its all very quaint and the whole street is too. The house is on the right handside of the road as I'm looking at it, and looking down the road there is a bend that curves off to right as well. *this sounds a lot like my grandmothers house, but I was so young. I do know she was very gifted and had a strong bond with me. She also said I had her gifts but have yet to really figure that out much*

The words coming through strongly are "Finnish school" and something about dec. Something about a hat trick - a hat trick can be a soccer term meaning 3 times, 3 wins, 3 goals.*I have been planning to go back to school, I'm just not sure when..it has been on my mind a lot lately. Not sure what you mean about the hat trick??*

I see a white dog, there is something surreal about it, i can't quite tell if it's a passed dog that means a lot to the family. It's presence is tied to that street though.*this I am not sure of either, I will have to look more into it =-)*

There is a warning about a hazard ahead on the road u are on right now - symbolically the path u are on is hazardous. I'm being shown like you need to draw your bridge up, disconnect from that route, and where you let your bridge back down will be a firmer path/road to travel. It's as if you already know this. It's just doing it. That's all i get for now.* I am not sre of the hazard or what I need to draw back on..this worries me a little...*

Hope this connection was for you, feed back would be appreciated and then can see if their anything further to build on.

Thanks. *thank you so very much for your time and concern. It really does mean a lot to me! Also, thank you for editing out my fathers last name..not quite sure why I posted that in the first place..I know better lol. Again, thank you so very much and am open to hearing more if you happen to receive more?*

I unfortunately don't get messages from those that have passed on. The only thing that I picked up is "boyfriend" I don't know if you are having boyfriend trouble or something like that?

There is a warning about a hazard ahead on the road u are on right now - symbolically the path u are on is hazardous. I'm being shown like you need to draw your bridge up, disconnect from that route, and where you let your bridge back down will be a firmer path/road to travel. It's as if you already know this. It's just doing it. That's all i get for now.
* I am not sre of the hazard or what I need to draw back on..this worries me a little...*

HI there,

Thank you for your feed back. I did not mean to worry you with this message, but the path you are now was shown as the road traffic sign for fallen rocks.

it looks like this - http://www.transportscotland.gov.uk/files/documents/reports/j10107/j10107-g195.gif

Symbolically it is warning of a rocky patch on the current path, however it also came with a very clear message that you are in a postilion where you can change this by pulling your draw bridge up (its how they showed me it) and letting it down again on a very firm clear path. Since your father and grandmother came through to talk about finishing school this is what it is referring to i feel. By going back to school it puts you in a new direction, a firmer path. And, when they said dec, i think they see an opportunity for either starting or being done with school by December.

Hope this helps :)

* I am not sre of the hazard or what I need to draw back on..this worries me a little...*

HI there,

Thank you for your feed back. I did not mean to worry you with this message, but the path you are now was shown as the road traffic sign for fallen rocks.

it looks like this - http://www.transport...j10107-g195.gif

Symbolically it is warning of a rocky patch on the current path, however it also came with a very clear message that you are in a postilion where you can change this by pulling your draw bridge up (its how they showed me it) and letting it down again on a very firm clear path. Since your father and grandmother came through to talk about finishing school this is what it is referring to i feel. By going back to school it puts you in a new direction, a firmer path. And, when they said dec, i think they see an opportunity for either starting or being done with school by December.

Hope this helps :)

It really does..my nursing program only take elevan months and I keep tossing the idea back and forth. I don't know what is making me hesitate but I for sure am doing it this year. You definately made it much more clear and made total sense! It means a lot to me that you took the time to hlp, thank you a hundred times over! =-)