Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My personal Alien abduction story.

thatperson

http://www.cicap.org...o.php?id=101028

the part I do like about this post most is the one about Whitley Streibers implant.. that was supposed to give hard evidence of alien implants..

"In _Confirmation_ Whitley Strieber describes several of the implants including one removed from his own external ear by a physician. It turned out to be collagen, the substance from which cartilage is formed. Strieber admits that the promised "hard evidence" provided by implants is not so hard after all: "I hope this book will not cause a rush to judgement," he writes, "with skeptics trying to prove that evidence so far retrieved is worthless while UFO believers conclude that it is proof. Both approaches are a waste of time, because the conclusive evidence has not yet been gathered."

Now I know Roger Leir is the guru when it comes to alien implants.. apparently.. yet have you ever wondered why he never actually sends the implants out to a independent research facility ?.. and I know in 2006 people were still waiting for a report from 4 years before hand on a implant.. thats when I lost interest in him..

Whitely Streiber :)

In all fairness to Roger Leir he did admit that what was postualted as being an alien claw turned out to be a slug. Lol. He did release the results for the entire world to see. Whitely Strieber has always been a little suspect in my opinion because of his constant bizarre stroy telling although I don't rule out that he could have been abducted in upstate NY and being a fictional writer opportunistically capitalized on alien abdcutions. I remember hearing a Bud Hopkins interview before he passed claiming that Strieber approached Hopkins on advice for the famous Grey alien face depicted on the cover of Communion. There's also the fact that alien abduction cliams did not start with Whitely Strieber.

I do agree that Hopkins implants removed from alleged abductees does deserve independent confirmation.

Here is: Analysis of Object Taken from Patient John Smith. There are alleged nanofibers and the metallurgical analysis does point to ET. I noticed some debunkers are going as far to say that some abductees are just being graved by asteroids as an explanation which I find hilarious. What is the likelyhood of that? The irony is aren't we now trying to mine asteroids?

See: Could asteroid mining be next step in space exploration?

It seems like another example of humans mimicking the ETs. I already stated examples of how NASA mimicks certain aspects of the UFO and close encounter phenomenon. There are a lot of cases of a UFO craft landing with landing legs, occupants with suits coming out and collecting soil and Earth specimen samples.

In the linked article above about mining asteroids:

"Now some visionaries say that it is time for the next step: to explore space for its resources, not just science."

So alien abduction could be an apsect of aliens seeing us as a type of resource. This would explain alien-human hybirds being described. This would aslo support the ETH since an implant very close to a rare asteriod would point to space faring species using space resources just as our own evolution into space is pointing to that sort of activity.

Here's Robert Bigelow on minimg the moon for helium-3

It's just spin drivel.

funny.. we say the same kind of thing regarding alien abductions and the like..

Pen & Teller is just a stupid show that doesn't accurately represent the phenomenon.

but really kind of shows how its done :D

There are a ton of alleged alien abduction cases that digs deeper into the subject matter.

Check out: Entities: Initial Findings, Part 1 [PDF] & Part 2 [PDF] by Dan Wright.

Source: MUFON UFO Journal, Number 310, February, 1994.

Source: MUFON UFO Journal, Number 311, March, 1994.

Pen & Teller is just a stupid show that doesn't accurately represent the phenomenon.

Can you give me an example of someone that do give an accurate representation of the phenomenon?

Can you give me an example of someone that do give an accurate representation of the phenomenon?

I woud say this is more accurate:

Bacchus Marsh, Victoria - Grace Askew

• 3 weeks later...

Next thing i remember waking up just for a second and there before my eyes were two black silhouette to whom i thought was my stepbrother and one of his childhood friends but when my vision cleared I realized it was not what it seemed. They were short, greyish with hints of darker colors, big eyes that were almond in shape, with a robotic look to them...like they had no soul (Mind you i have never seen nor heard of a Grey alien in media prior to this). Before i knew it jolted up hyperventilating and sweating, then i let out a massive scream which woke up my stepmother and father sending them into a panic. My stepmother phoned my real mother to let her know that i was acting beyond strange, i wouldn't stop crying and refused to lay in my race car bed. When my mom finally picked me up and we got home I remember her asking me what happened, at that time i couldn't really explain the creatures so the only way i could describe it was as a "skinny, no teeth, and small great white shark that could walk".

Do YOU actually believe it was an alien abduction or just a spiritual dream you were having?

I have never actually experienced an alien abduction myself (I dont think) and i was wondering if there were more stories out there like this one or from people who have encountered any alien experiences? Did this experience happen to you again ever?

I have never actually experienced an alien abduction myself (I dont think) and i was wondering if there were more stories out there like this one or from people who have encountered any alien experiences? Did this experience happen to you again ever?

google the pascagoula case....its an interesting case IMO

google the pascagoula case....its an interesting case IMO

I keep seeing people mention this case, what is it that you find so interesting about it??

I keep seeing people mention this case, what is it that you find so interesting about it??

Its one of those few cases that are not ROFL silly.....

this is a start.....(transcript of the two abductees once left alone in the interview room, whilst they were being recorded)

Charlie's voice was shaky as he said to Calvin: "I can't take much more of that" And Calvin sounded frantic.

CALVIN: I got to get home and get to bed or get some nerve pills or see the doctor or something. I can't stand it. I'm about to go half crazy.

CHARLIE:: I tell you, when we through, I'll get you something to settle you down so you can get some damn sleep.

CALVIN: I can't sleep yet like it is. I'm just damn near crazy.

CHARLIE: Well, Calvin, when they brought you out-when they brought me out of that thing, goddamn it I like to never in hell got you straightened out.

His voice rising, Calvin said, "My damn arms, my arms, I remember they just froze up and I couldn't move. Just like I stepped on a damn rafflesnake."

"They didn't do me that way," sighed Charlie.

Now both men were talking as if to themselves.

CALVIN: I passed out. I expect I never passed out in my whole life.

CHARLIE: I've never seen nothin' like that before in my life. You can't make people believe-

CALVIN: I don't want to keep sittin' here. I want to see a doctor-

CHARLIE: They better wake up and start believin'... they better start believin'.

CALVIN: You see how that damn door come right up?

CHARLIE: I don't know how it opened, son. I don't know.

CALVIN: It just laid up and just like that those son' b****es-just like that they come out.

CHARLIE: I know. You can't believe it. You can't make people believe it-

CALVIN: I paralyzed right then. I couldn't move-

CHARLIE: They won't believe it. They gonna believe it one of these days. Might be too late. I knew all along they was people from other worlds up there. I knew all along. I never thought it would happen to me.

CALVIN: You know yourself I don't drink'

CHARLIE: I know that, son. When I get to the house I'm gonna get me another drink, make me sleep. Look, what we sittin' around for. I gotta go tell Blanche... what we waitin' for?

CALVIN (panicky): I gotta go to the house. I'm gettin' sick. I gotta get out of here.

Then Charlie got up and left the room, and Calvin was alone.

CALVIN: It's hard to believe . . . Oh God, it's awful... I know there's a God up there...

Its one of those few cases that are not ROFL silly.....

I thought you didnt believe in any abduction cases?

this is a start.....(transcript of the two abductees once left alone in the interview room, whilst they were being recorded)

Charlie's voice was shaky as he said to Calvin: "I can't take much more of that" And Calvin sounded frantic.

CALVIN: I got to get home and get to bed or get some nerve pills or see the doctor or something. I can't stand it. I'm about to go half crazy.

CHARLIE:: I tell you, when we through, I'll get you something to settle you down so you can get some damn sleep.

CALVIN: I can't sleep yet like it is. I'm just damn near crazy.

CHARLIE: Well, Calvin, when they brought you out-when they brought me out of that thing, goddamn it I like to never in hell got you straightened out.

His voice rising, Calvin said, "My damn arms, my arms, I remember they just froze up and I couldn't move. Just like I stepped on a damn rafflesnake."

"They didn't do me that way," sighed Charlie.

Now both men were talking as if to themselves.

CALVIN: I passed out. I expect I never passed out in my whole life.

CHARLIE: I've never seen nothin' like that before in my life. You can't make people believe-

CALVIN: I don't want to keep sittin' here. I want to see a doctor-

CHARLIE: They better wake up and start believin'... they better start believin'.

CALVIN: You see how that damn door come right up?

CHARLIE: I don't know how it opened, son. I don't know.

CALVIN: It just laid up and just like that those son' b****es-just like that they come out.

CHARLIE: I know. You can't believe it. You can't make people believe it-

CALVIN: I paralyzed right then. I couldn't move-

CHARLIE: They won't believe it. They gonna believe it one of these days. Might be too late. I knew all along they was people from other worlds up there. I knew all along. I never thought it would happen to me.

CALVIN: You know yourself I don't drink'

CHARLIE: I know that, son. When I get to the house I'm gonna get me another drink, make me sleep. Look, what we sittin' around for. I gotta go tell Blanche... what we waitin' for?

CALVIN (panicky): I gotta go to the house. I'm gettin' sick. I gotta get out of here.

Then Charlie got up and left the room, and Calvin was alone.

CALVIN: It's hard to believe . . . Oh God, it's awful... I know there's a God up there...

Yeah I can see how that would be something to look into further but I read about this case and the guy went back and got on the ship again, correct me If Im wrong but nobody that was scared out of there minds would go back to the ship to repeat the experiance.

I have to applaud you for coming forward about this. Do understand that there are people who are going to try and make you feel bad about what you have written. They will try and belittle you and condemn you. You are brave. Stay brave and cease to care what they think.

I have had experiences too. But I will never tell it here.

Yeah I can see how that would be something to look into further but I read about this case and the guy went back and got on the ship again, correct me If Im wrong but nobody that was scared out of there minds would go back to the ship to repeat the experiance.

ok maybe the best place to start is to show me just how scared he was and what it was that scared him (Charlie Hickson that is)....

Listen guys let's look at the facts. We have a 19 year old kid who is saying he has been abducted by aliens since he was 4. He also claims that his mother AND grandma also suffered from similar experiences. Did anyone stop to think that maybe this poor kid is schizophrenic? It sounds like it might run in the family. For gods sake why would you encourage him to continue to validate these events when he might actually need serious help!

I am not saying that alien abduction is IMPOSSIBLE it is just extremely improbable. So how bout this: talk to your mom. Talk to your dad. And just go talk to a physician about what you have even experiencing. Tell them your mother and your grandmother also have been experiencing similar events. Just see what they say. They may be able to help you. I am not trying to be rude or condescending it just sounds like this guy is in a a rough situation. I have a cousin who was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I know how devastating it can be if left un treated.

Edited by Mrkian

Dont humans abduct animals in and out the wild for observation? Don't humans also tag and track those abducted wild animals to continue there observation? Isnt it also true that humans sedate these animals prior to the examinations and experiments?

Animals do not possess speech. We do. No need to study us, we can hand any alien a textbook and historical record. Completely different situation.

Alien abduction is very much a real phenomenon and can not be explained by sleep paralysis. Many alien abduction cases invlove UFO incidents and not a person in their bedroom sleeping. When a person is sleeping they are in a vulnerble state so it is an opportune time for some abductions to take place but the bedroom abduction scenario is not indicative of all alien abductions.

Aliens are not proven to be visiting so no, Alien abduction has not been proven at all. That is your personal opinion, no more, and it is heavily biased.

Have you seen the SBS show, My Mum Talks To Aliens? Just interested.

Disclosure? Not a chance

The reason is very simple, it is fear - the general public would be scared silly, way worse than they were by Sept. 11th or even during any of our past world wars.

It takes effort to produce such a large and soft pile of manure, and that is al I can appreciate about this stupid sentiment that is rhetoric and not based in fact whatsoever. As fas as I know, rather than get scared about 911, people got mad. It was a ridiculous injustice. And it changed life as we know it. The fear factor is one of the things that make UFOlogists look totally stupid.

Listen guys let's look at the facts. We have a 19 year old kid who is saying he has been abducted by aliens since he was 4. He also claims that his mother AND grandma also suffered from similar experiences. Did anyone stop to think that maybe this poor kid is schizophrenic? It sounds like it might run in the family. For gods sake why would you encourage him to continue to validate these events when he might actually need serious help!

I am not saying that alien abduction is IMPOSSIBLE it is just extremely improbable. So how bout this: talk to your mom. Talk to your dad. And just go talk to a physician about what you have even experiencing. Tell them your mother and your grandmother also have been experiencing similar events. Just see what they say. They may be able to help you. I am not trying to be rude or condescending it just sounds like this guy is in a a rough situation. I have a cousin who was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I know how devastating it can be if left un treated.

This kid has been to shrinks for several years. If he had been diagnosed with schizophrenia, he'd be on medication already. He probably is on antipsychotics, for all we know. And psychologists and psychiatrists are crap all useless at diagnoses. Specifically, their inter-rater reliability is abysmally low. Not surprising since the DSM-IV has helpful categories like "Generalised Anxiety Disorder" - in other words, we don't know what the problem is. Psychologists aren't morons, the problem is that the detection and diagnosis of most common disorders is extremely difficult and highly subjective. For this reason psychologists don't really make a diagnosis, rather terms like schizophrenia are used as "shorthand" for a range of symptoms and treatment practices.

Additionally, I have also had an abduction experience. Scary as ****, so I do sympathise.