Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My personal Alien abduction story.

thatperson

Here is an honest answer; because YOU CAN'T READ.

I refuse to believe that you've read anything past the first post, you wouldn't have constructed this straw man otherwise.

Excuse you... i've read every single post on this thread, and several things on the internet, books, and documentaries about this kind of stuff. So yeah i do think alien abductions are possible. So don't be a close-minded and say that i "can't read". In fact, maybe you should read a little more...

One reason that i am convinced that it is possible is because i have read a lot about the Reed family abduction and it has a lot of evidence to back it up. Not to mention his whole family went through the experience and their stories matched up. They couldn't all be suffering some kind of mental or psychological problem all at the same time... or trick the polygraph into getting a 99.99% score in the case of Thomas Reed.

Here: http://www.metropulse.com/news/2012/feb/15/reed-familys-alien-nightmare/

I think you are being a bit egotistical in saying that we are the most advanced civilization out there.It could be true but, there's nothing to prove that there could be more advanced technologies out there. I don't see why not.

I wanna be taken by aliens.intesrting story thanks for posting

I think you are being a bit egotistical in saying that we are the most advanced civilization out there.It could be true but, there's nothing to prove that there could be more advanced technologies out there. I don't see why not.

No one here suggests that.

• Like 1

I do remain skeptical of advanced intelligent life.. ie.. aliens zipping around in space ships.. building pyramids and abducting people and animals.. that is pure and utter bunk.. there is no proof at all that they have been hre and done that..

I do not believe that they have visited earth simple as that..

I still think it is plausible that we are the most advanced life out there.. something to think about isnt it..

yes, here.

No one here suggests that.

I do :)

I still say it is possible that were are the most advanced life form in the galaxy.. Because there is no proof that we are not :D

• Like 1

You have to resubmit your Form 2231 "Proof for the Willingness to Subjugate the Weak". Not the short form, that would be Form 2231b.

:P

Oh.. the girl at the registry said I had to fill in Form 13-666 "Falsify government UFO documentation and Witness reports"

Should have guessed this banana bender state would get it wrong..

Cheers for clearing this up.

Oh btw.. I heard a bit of a rumor that the Canberra chapter working with our yank brothers has got the gate going at last and they are planning on decommissioning Moonbase Alpha in favor a direct gate to Sirius B.. Man I hate working with Grey's they smell funny and there beer is as bad as XXXX..

• Like 3

Oh.. the girl at the registry said I had to fill in Form 13-666 "Falsify government UFO documentation and Witness reports"

Should have guessed this banana bender state would get it wrong..

Cheers for clearing this up.

Oh btw.. I heard a bit of a rumor that the Canberra chapter working with our yank brothers has got the gate going at last and they are planning on decommissioning Moonbase Alpha in favor a direct gate to Sirius B.. Man I hate working with Grey's they smell funny and there beer is as bad as XXXX..

Oh wait, you're in the Information Management Bureau? Then yeah, Form 13-666 is the one you want. Just remember to read and sign your Handbook of Nefarious PurposeTM. I still shudder when I think of the last guy that forgot. And the Greys? Yeah, I don't trust them, they're always going on about "probe this" or probe that", they never shut up about it. Makes me nervous.

Should I feel guilty that I'm having a bit of fun with this? :lol:

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 3

Excuse you... i've read every single post on this thread, and several things on the internet, books, and documentaries about this kind of stuff. So yeah i do think alien abductions are possible. So don't be a close-minded and say that i "can't read". In fact, maybe you should read a little more...

One reason that i am convinced that it is possible is because i have read a lot about the Reed family abduction and it has a lot of evidence to back it up. Not to mention his whole family went through the experience and their stories matched up. They couldn't all be suffering some kind of mental or psychological problem all at the same time... or trick the polygraph into getting a 99.99% score in the case of Thomas Reed.

Here: http://www.metropuls...lien-nightmare/

What you just posted has nothing to do with my post or the straw man you constructed. If you've read every post then you know no one rejected alien life, they rejected alien abductions.

But anyway good job on proving you can read by not reading my post, instead of accusing me of being close-minded use yours and read.

BTW www.tomreed.info says he passed with 99.1%. But then again murderers have passed it and innocents have failed it.

Edited by Rlyeh

There are some things just too far out there to be accepted on the kind of evidence people claim, let alone have produced. It might be true but odds are is isn't, and that is just about all anyone can say and remain sensible.

i've read every single post on this thread, and several things on the internet, books, and documentaries about this kind of stuff.

Not just one single post of this thread or any article in the internet, not just one single book or any documentation about that stuff provide

any kind of scientific based proof about a visit and/or presence of an extraterrestrial life form on earth in the past or current.

So yeah i do think alien abductions are possible. (...) . In fact, maybe you should read a little more...

From a technical point of view, abductions by aliens are possible. But such procedure requires, who would be surprised, the presence

of an extraterrestrial life form on earth, so see above. The high number of faked alien abduction reports/pics/testimonials available on

the web will not change the reality and will not change the minds of ppl who are aware about that reality.

One reason that i am convinced that it is possible is because i have read a lot about the Reed family abduction and it has a lot of

evidence to back it up. Not to mention his whole family went through the experience and their stories matched up. They couldn't all be

suffering some kind of mental or psychological problem all at the same time... or trick the polygraph into getting a 99.99% score in the

case of Thomas Reed.

This is one of the nonsense stories out of thousands, simply just that. If you think it to be real, please reread my post :

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=242076&st=135#entry5201287

Hey gentlemen, let me share an opinion.

Anecdotal evidence clearly suggests the existence of ETs is real and there is no reason to accuse any of the victims of lying, until proven wrong.

However, for those who feel bothered and hurt by the experiences they have with aliens, the solution really is simple. While it is clear the space travelers have superior technology and are far more evolved than us, it is obvious they have weak points. I'm posting this reply because it seems to me no single victim has to date focused on the weak points aliens have, nor have been successful defending against them nor showing them to the public.

First of all, Aliens cleverly choose their victims; they never abduct any physically nor mentally strong human. They avoid getting in trouble with skeptics or anyone who they think would be capable of calling for help effectively. Generally, smart people who wouldn't doubt using surveillance cameras, cellphones, handguns, or any other piece of available terrestrial technology to catch the invader and blow their cover won't ever get involved with Aliens. I believe this is a golden rule for the extraterrestrials as they are unable to defend effectively once their cover is blown.

They also avoid messing with investigative, truth seeking individuals - anyone smart enough simply cannot be abducted and operated on at the spacecraft. Imagine a critical-thinking person given an alien implant under their skin to gather information - first thing they did would be rush to the nearest hospital, get the piece extracted and proceed it to terrestrial authorities for analysis. They simply seek insecure subjects prone to anxiety, getting traumatized, too afraid to take action. Paranoid, psychotic patients are the ideal victim; they have zero credibility in eyes of public because of their illness; many times victims speak, but no one cares, neither the Aliens.

The advice, the bottom line would be; whenever a paranormal experience occurs, be critical. Think logically, analyze every possible aspect of your experience and try to gather as much evidence as possible. Get a partner to be with you whenever expecting an alien encounter, or leave a webcam running overnight. These precautions are costless and may help you get rid of a ET stalker or, even better expose them to the public. Remember, Aliens are heartless, sadistic creatures interested in abducting and experimenting on human beings, but are scared to death of being exposed.

Hope this helps. I'm sure there is lot of us seeking help, but I see the victims making the same mistakes over and over again; I'd be happy if anyone finds this little guide helpful.

Cheers

• Like 1

What you just posted has nothing to do with my post or the straw man you constructed. If you've read every post then you know no one rejected alien life, they rejected alien abductions.

But anyway good job on proving you can read by not reading my post, instead of accusing me of being close-minded use yours and read.

BTW www.tomreed.info says he passed with 99.1%. But then again murderers have passed it and innocents have failed it.

Maybe he did get a 99.1%, but i did read otherwise. But it also states in the article you posted that no "deception was indicated". Also i never said that anyone objected alien life, i was responding to the fact that people didn't find alien abduction possible... you obviously didn't read that correctly.

Also, i do understand that it is possible that we are the most advanced technologically, but it's also possible that we are not.

I do :)

I still say it is possible that were are the most advanced life form in the galaxy.. Because there is no proof that we are not :D

There is also no proof that we are the most advanced technology in the universe either.

I'm also not saying that every alien abduction story out there is true, but i do think a few cases are, and i do know that polygraphs aren't always completely correct. However when a whole group of people pass the polygraphs, and have such similar stories involving abductions, i do think that it is very possible that it did occur. It is more likely when there is a whole group of people passing, then just one person doing so.

Maybe he did get a 99.1%, but i did read otherwise. But it also states in the article you posted that no "deception was indicated". Also i never said that anyone objected alien life, i was responding to the fact that people didn't find alien abduction possible... you obviously didn't read that correctly.

Also, i do understand that it is possible that we are the most advanced technologically, but it's also possible that we are not.

Now you're going to try and lie?

"Honestly, i don't understand why people refuse to believe in the existence of Aliens or Extraterrestrials when our galaxy alone has over 400 billion stars/planets"

There is also no proof that we are the most advanced technology in the universe either.

True.. but lets look at it this way..

There is no proof.. at all.. that there is a more advanced society then us out there in the universe.. No one has shown without any doubt they aliens exist and visit us..

ok people will say the Pyramids.. that is the biggest one.. lets look a this.. how many pictographs show aliens helping construct the pyramids.. writings from scholars etc.. considering the egyptians wrote pretty much everything down there is not one bit of evidence of this..

now some will say it shows up in rock art..

This one for example ..

779552-wandjina.jpg

These are not aliens but spirits from the dream time.. they have stories and the like about the dream time.. how the world was created.. the creatures that live in it.. the first man and woman.. this is what these show..

We can thank Danikin and his ilk for misrepresenting what the pictures mean.. they never talked to the tribal elders on these.. heard the stories and listened to the secret mens business.. if they had of.. they would have never put it in any book..

Now lets look at Advanced Aliens coming to earth and building marvelous cities and the like..

ever seen a ruin from one of these mysterious places? any large scale mining for the resources they were after? only thing we have seen like that is small workings.. nothing large scale that would be a example of a advanced culture.. so I think we can rule that one out..

Now alien implants.. so many have been recovered.. but not one.. has been shown to be of extraterrestrial in nature..

and when it comes to 'repressed memories' of being abducted.. ever found it strange that its only people who do reverse hypnotherapy on them.. are actually believers in alien abductions? that I find just a little weird..

so you see.. there is no proof that there is a advanced alien society out there more advanced then us.. so it remains plausible that we are it..

• Like 1

Now you're going to try and lie?

"Honestly, i don't understand why people refuse to believe in the existence of Aliens or Extraterrestrials when our galaxy alone has over 400 billion stars/planets"

I'm not lying. Why are you so obnoxious about this. As people in general, not the people posting on the site. Don't take everything so literal. As for my later posts, i was solely talking about how alien abductions could be possible. don't be so rude, i'm just stating my opinions.

I really understand what you're saying, there really isn't any solid proof. But that doesn't mean it isn't true. The universe is too big not to have something else out there, and there could very possibly be more advanced beings. That's just my opinion. As for building cities and pyramids. I don't know, i honestly don't think any of that has anything to do with alien life. But i do still think abduction is plausible. I don't care what other people think, it's just my own opinion, as i said before. There are so many things we don't know for sure, and haven't experienced first hand, but it doesn't mean, necessarily, that it doesn't exist/happen.

It's just something that i believe. There are many ways to hide evidence and proof of things as well, as you should know from our government alone. So for all we know, there could be some solid evidence out there that's hidden.

• Like 1

I get what your saying Gina :)

but in all honesty.. this type of coverup could not have gone on for so long..

but yes.. there could be a advanced society out there in space.. way beyond our own.. but there is no proof for it.. they may have thrived and died out.. or evolved into something else..

now I will admit.. it is plausible that they visited us centuries ago.. it could be them that gave man fire.. but there is nothing showing that they have been..

Yes I do believe in alien life.. only head in the sand people would not.. I just do not believe they have come here because there is no proof of them visiting..

• Like 2

I'm not lying. Why are you so obnoxious about this. As people in general, not the people posting on the site. Don't take everything so literal. As for my later posts, i was solely talking about how alien abductions could be possible. don't be so rude, i'm just stating my opinions.

Why are you unable to comprehend what is written? I know you were talking later about abductions, which is why I explicitly pointed out it had nothing to do with my response.

Also i never said that anyone objected alien life, i was responding to the fact that people didn't find alien abduction possible... you obviously didn't read that correctly.

Yes you did, and quite clearly at that:

Honestly, i don't understand why people refuse to believe in the existence of Aliens or Extraterrestrials when our galaxy alone has over 400 billion stars/planets... and that's NOT including the rest of the universe. How could it be possible that there is no other form of life out there other than us?

You said No other life than us, that's not referring to abductions at all, that's referring to ET life in general.

The only people who don't believe are those who are too naive and scared to look at the facts. Not to mention all of the government cover ups and military involvement involving UFO's. So in all honesty, how could you not believe in what this person is saying? It's perfectly plausible, and there is plenty of evidence if you take the time to actually look for it.

There is not plenty of evidence at all, if there was this conversation would not exist.

If the critical standpoint of the UFO phenomena is lacking in facts, why does the believer side rely so heavily on blinkering out critical thought and official evidence? The Believer side of the solution spends more time telling other would be followers to avoid critical thinkers and skeptical approaches instead of simply addressing them. That is because they know the critical process destroys the ETH. It really is that simple. The strongest proponents of the ETH here have the weakest arguments by a long shot. Skeptic arguments insist in pulling out the facts, looking at all aspects of the claims, and even dismissing older evaluations that do not explain a situation very well.

The only naive people I see involved in UFO's are the poor saps who endlessly wait for some revelation to come along grasping every straw man along the way with both hands.

The OP's experience speaks of paralysis and fear - classic symptoms of sleep paralysis, why would alien abduction be a more likely conclusion?

Government cover ups and the like are just an excuse, mountains of so called "evidences" have been released to the public, and they contain largely gibberish and nonsense - people fearing the unknown and grasping at pip culture straws to help them come to terms with an unwarranted fear. Wikileaks gave us nothing after looking. It's just a poor excuse for people who are unable to come up with their own answers.

I'm talking to you, DingoLingo. Why are you on a "unexplained mysteries" site if you don't believe in said mysteries?

As far as I am aware, and interest is a prerequisite, not total gullibility. Mysteries exist to be resolved, not worshiped.

I know this post was from a while ago, but i felt strongly about it and just felt like i had to say something.

Well I have to say I felt the same about the unfounded accusations and claims that you are making.

• Like 1

Not long before Philip Klass passed away, a little grey alien walked up to him, stopped and looked at him.

Mr. Klass pulled out a bag of candy and said, Trick or Treat. :w00t:

• Like 1

Not long before Philip Klass passed away, a little grey alien walked up to him, stopped and looked at him.

Mr. Klass pulled out a bag of candy and said, Trick or Treat. :w00t:

I heard about that.

When Phil gave him candy, the Alien did not really believe it was "The" Phil Klass and called him a hoax !!

:w00t:

• Like 1