Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama to US Military?: Must shoot US Citizens

regeneratia

I think it's important to discuss because if you ban some, then you are the slippery slope to banning more and more. We should follow that to its logical conclusion and ask if that's the direction we want to go.

Since I've already given my opinion on what I think it would be like ya'll can carry on. Besides,I don't believe all guns will ever be outlawed. I could be wrong...I was once before in 2004. :whistle:

Edited by Michelle

It's a good thing I'm not a felon. :P I don't know how to make this more clear...you don't get a felony sentence unless you are a felon on probation. They are not, under any circumstances, supposed to have any access to guns...period. Once their probation is over they can.

I don't see any point in discussing what could be the penalties if they oulawed all guns and an upstanding citizen was caught with one, do you?

Oh, I am just calling you on that "police will not collect guns from law abiding citizens and if they do there will be a revolution". History tells us that neither is true. And that includes the history of the US. I don't think it will happen in a foreseeable future. But we don't know what will happen when the US is some day as densely populated as Japan now.

Oh, I am just calling you on that "police will not collect guns from law abiding citizens and if they do there will be a revolution". History tells us that neither is true. And that includes the history of the US. I don't think it will happen in a foreseeable future. But we don't know what will happen when the US is some day as densely populated as Japan now.

The only point I was making is that they won't come to your house looking for them for no reason. You'd have to be doing something really stupid. If they started on a grid, searching neighborhood by neighborhood, I can almost guarantee there would be a mighty stink and a lot of police would refuse to do so...since we are talking about "what if's".

Edited by Michelle

Well if he did then everybody would know about it cause someone will say something. A war is coming, it will begin with something unforseen and no one will take responsability for. Everything else you see is just pointing fingers.

So some random person calls up a shown known to the paranoid and anti-government, claims that the government is gonna get 'em, and everyone freaks out? Yeah this is no more creditable than the last dozen threads about the government planning to kill American citizens.

And you notice it always seems to be the US. I don't think I've ever heard of any secret plots by the Canadian government to round up or kill a bunch of people for no real reason.

So some random person calls up a shown known to the paranoid and anti-government, claims that the government is gonna get 'em, and everyone freaks out? Yeah this is no more creditable than the last dozen threads about the government planning to kill American citizens.

And you notice it always seems to be the US. I don't think I've ever heard of any secret plots by the Canadian government to round up or kill a bunch of people for no real reason.

you cannot condition people into being afraid of all and everything without it having consequences.

Here is an example of how most LEO deal with civilians and guns. If you are pulled over for say speeding, it is preferable to tell them if you have a gun in the car. They get upset if they discover you have one and didn't tell them, because that usually means you have something to hide. It is illegal to carry a gun in the car without a carry permit, unless it is unloaded and inaccessible. Nine times out of ten the officer will not ask to see your carry permit unless you become a complete jerk. At that point they might ask to see it so they can charge you with something else.

• Like 1

Just my thought...but wouldn't the gov have easier ways of "crowd control" or even large cities... like spikeing the water systems with some kind of sleeping chemicals or even sleeping gases..before they even attempt conflict with large number of people? They have several ways of "control" without our knowlege of it?

(If...I say IF they really wanted to)? I mean they have technology ... that we could only dream of!

Just my thought...but wouldn't the gov have easier ways of "crowd control" or even large cities... like spikeing the water systems with some kind of sleeping chemicals or even sleeping gases..before they even attempt conflict with large number of people? They have several ways of "control" without our knowlege of it?

(If...I say IF they really wanted to)? I mean they have technology ... that we could only dream of!

Then we collect rain water and drink from streams. That plot is identical to every plot the Penguin and the Joker ever tried to pull against the people of Gotham. Watch any 5 episodes of the 1960s Batman show and I'll bet you see that plot 3 times.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-

Then we collect rain water and drink from streams. That plot is identical to every plot the Penguin and the Joker ever tried to pull against the people of Gotham. Watch any 5 episodes of the 1960s Batman show and I'll bet you see that plot 3 times.

happy indigestion

happy indigestion

Lol, yea without disinfecting. And just what is your option if your cities water supply was poisoned?

As soon as I saw CoastToCoast I quit taking it seriously. I love to listen to that program when I'm on the road late at night because I find it highly entertaining, but I can't really take any of it seriously.

Lol, yea without disinfecting. And just what is your option if your cities water supply was poisoned?

I am accustomed to water out of wells and streams. My digestion would not have any problems :devil:

• Like 1

Laws are enacted when certain types of items are dangerous for the public at large. See the prohibition of automatic weapons. Auto Ordnance was selling the Tommy gun freely to anybody in the US during the 20s and 30s (and if you look at old papers of the time they praised the Thompson sub machine gun as the "perfect vermin control"). When the Mafia started using them to shoot up their competitors injuring bystanders they were outlawed. Nothing happened to the gun culture except that there was no more "perfect vermin control"

And the tighter a place gets populated, the tighter a place is packed with people, the more of your "freedoms" you have to give up to not injure others. That some things are questionable, yes, but certainly on average all those restrictions become necessary.I f you don't like restrictions you have to move somewhere where there is nobody you can bother.

Last but not least, the reelection gun hype is the 08 gun hype reloaded, when Obama was elected the first time there was a rush on guns because he "came to take them away" and in '12 it was a super rush. And all started by the mouthpieces of the manufacturers.

As I see it, post 9/11 was probably where the most freedoms and liberties were taken away for no reason from US citizens. Te media pushed this terrorism bs to make out more of it than the threat is. The media is an extremely powerful tool and the government knows this. They asked people on the streets and they were completely willing to sacrifice their freedoms and liberties without question.

The mafia are a criminal organisation. Criminals disregard the law, that is what they do.

Are you telling me the NDAA and patriot act are ok?

They directly conflict with basic human rights. The funny thing is, the US go overseas to overthrow leaders that violate human rights yet they are the biggest hypocrites in the whole situation.

"How smooth is the language of the whites, when they can make right look wrong, and wrong look right" - Black Hawk

"A man who sacrifices freedom for security doesn't deserve to be free." - Benjamin Franklin

Some of the restrictions and regulations I could live with and are reasonable. But what I've seen being out through is bordering on totalitarianism. You could almost liken the US to becoming a facist state.

This is not paranoia, this is all completely observable and the information freely available.

• Like 1

@Michelle regarding felons and firearms.

You are incorrect. Once a felon you can never again own a firearm regardless of what that felony was or how much time went by. This also includes some misdemeanors as well.Some state laws allow felons to gain there gun rights back but it is a Federal offense for a felon to own a firearm. Background checks which are Federal checks and not State checks makes it so Felons cannot legally buy a firearm regardless of what there "hardship" might be. They can still possess there previously owned firearms but are in violation of Federal Law.

Thats how they hit career criminals with 35 year Federal sentences. It all has to do with felons having firearms. 3 felonies+Firearm= 35 Federal years.

Not saying many felons should own firearms but there was a little thing back when the Constitution was made that taking an individuals right to bear arms away was to be determined on a case by case basis. We have chosen to ignore that part and just blanket ban them for a group of the population. Next it will be Illegal immigrants cant own firearms. Then Fat people.

Once they find a way to violate the constitution and get away with it they will just let it rest until the day they need to ban all Fat people from owning firearms. So beware of getting an obese diagnosis from your doctor. Your already going to get fined for it by paying higher premiums under Obamacare.

I don't like to ridicule, I just like to point out the ridiculous.

What you think is ridiculous is not what I think is ridiculous. I certainly do NOT trust your judgements.

http://www.veteranst...and-sandy-hook/

May sure you listen to the powerhour link. WOW!

Maybe they, black ops people, are already shooting civilians.

Always remember that "maybe" and "if" are not expressing certainty. I suggest if you get confused on this, which I suspect you have, look up the definiations of "if" and "maybe".

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Yes, well, I don't drink from the tap. So what then?

But very good point. How do we know they are not already doing this?

I have arsenic in my well water and use alot of it for coffee and cooking. But it takes yucky so I wont drink it form the tap unless I have too.

ok, we are talking about the gov.... no matter how they do it ...

I'm an old fart.... and I won't go down without a fight... it may be a slap to the face of whom ever does me in

but I do stand for my rights... that means the right to defend myself and property.

That paper that is being amended to death every day every month every year!

They can reword it to fit their money grubbing, power hunger ways all they want.

But in my mind... it still stands for one thing....

Our laws for them!

God help them when they brake these laws!

• Like 1

Personally I have a hard time even acknowledging our current government as legitimate. I know it is by Law. B ut morally it is far from legitimate and is not for the people and really it is not by the people as only those select few that are ultra rich and fit the mold attain an y real position of power within the government.

Id like to hear a rags to riches story of someone ascending the political tree in the modern era.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 2

but imagine if nearly all guns were taken, and then an economic collapse happens.

don't really need to try to imagine much, Katrina, looters, you really want an assault rifle when bunch of armed thugs in a pick up drive around robbing looting shooting, and guns were confiscated. from those that needed them to protect themselves, not from the thugs in pick ups, who had assault rifles, it all happened.

you might not need assault rifle for hunting, but for that purpose, it might just come in handy.

• Like 1

2nd Amendment protects the right to bear arms for self defense. This is not a question but a truth written into it. It does not say what arms we can have one would have to look to the well regulated militia portion of the 2nd to find the answer to that. If we are suppose to be able to defend ourselves from invaders both foreign and domestic we are already woefully underarmed.

• Like 1

@Michelle regarding felons and firearms.

You are incorrect. Once a felon you can never again own a firearm regardless of what that felony was or how much time went by. This also includes some misdemeanors as well.Some state laws allow felons to gain there gun rights back but it is a Federal offense for a felon to own a firearm. Background checks which are Federal checks and not State checks makes it so Felons cannot legally buy a firearm regardless of what there "hardship" might be. They can still possess there previously owned firearms but are in violation of Federal Law.

Thats how they hit career criminals with 35 year Federal sentences. It all has to do with felons having firearms. 3 felonies+Firearm= 35 Federal years.

Not saying many felons should own firearms but there was a little thing back when the Constitution was made that taking an individuals right to bear arms away was to be determined on a case by case basis. We have chosen to ignore that part and just blanket ban them for a group of the population. Next it will be Illegal immigrants cant own firearms. Then Fat people.

Once they find a way to violate the constitution and get away with it they will just let it rest until the day they need to ban all Fat people from owning firearms. So beware of getting an obese diagnosis from your doctor. Your already going to get fined for it by paying higher premiums under Obamacare.

I said I was wrong once in 2004, but this time I wasn't completely right. :P

http://felonyrestrictions.com/Owning-a-Gun.php

• Like 1

2nd Amendment protects the right to bear arms for self defense. This is not a question but a truth written into it. It does not say what arms we can have one would have to look to the well regulated militia portion of the 2nd to find the answer to that. If we are suppose to be able to defend ourselves from invaders both foreign and domestic we are already woefully underarmed.

As Petraus has demonstrated, the decision-maker for hte millitary are not all that moral or upright in behavior. But the point I want to make is that the military all had oaths to uphold the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The question now is whether the average soldier is willing to actually uphold the US Constitution and Bill of Rights against a US government is aiming to remove all those rights? Are they willing to protect The People from an extremely rogue aspect of the USA government?

US Citizens are not losing their rights. Their rights are being changed to make you a criminal. Criminals are supposed to get punished.

More and more people are realizing that being a criminal isn't bad when laws and regulations are stupid. A guiltless man is very dangerous(More dangerous then a man with a gun). If this is true, I'd start preparing.

• Like 2