Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama to US Military?: Must shoot US Citizens

regeneratia

The question now is whether the average soldier is willing to actually uphold the US Constitution and Bill of Rights against a US government is aiming to remove all those rights? Are they willing to protect The People from an extremely rogue aspect of the USA government?

I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for an active military miltary member to answer that question. I will say from what I was hearing the answer to your question is a great majority will uphold the Constitution and not follow such orders. But there are those that will be blindly follow any order.

@Michelle

interesting those excluded from the felon gunright loss thing are the bankers. The worst thieves weve ever seen when they get out of prison or ever go to prison will walk out and be able to buy a bun. Go figure. A common thief however will not.

I didnt know that piece till I followed your link.

I said I was wrong once in 2004, but this time I wasn't completely right. :P

http://felonyrestric...wning-a-Gun.php

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

If this is true, Obama knows Americans will revolt if the constitution will be infringed upon. Not all, but most Americans who are true to heart patriots. He is anticipating a civil war or an complete revolution against the government.

• Like 1

Uh-ehh-uhh let me be clear. They aren't going to like what's really in store for them but I know better. We are going to have to start getting ready to teach them a lesson. They must be reprimanded, for that was the dream of my father.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-
  • Like 1

don't really need to try to imagine much, Katrina, looters, you really want an assault rifle when bunch of armed thugs in a pick up drive around robbing looting shooting, and guns were confiscated. from those that needed them to protect themselves, not from the thugs in pick ups, who had assault rifles, it all happened.

you might not need assault rifle for hunting, but for that purpose, it might just come in handy.

Everyone knows W and his weather machines caused katrina,dear leader obama would never let such a ruckus happen.You are just a paranoid gun hugger lol

gun hugger

You sir just coined a new term. Heh. :gun:

Guns are dangerous to hug. Better if pointed away from oneself and not in the direction of another person.

Uh-ehh-uhh let me be clear. They aren't going to like what's really in store for them but I know better. We are going to have to start getting ready to teach them a lesson. They must be reprimanded, for that was the dream of my father.

If you haven't actually read that book you should. I think everyone should. :tu:

Edited by Michelle

If you haven't actually read that book you should. I think everyone should. :tu:

No I haven't. I figure stepping into his mind further would only make me mad.

• Like 1

No I haven't. I figure stepping into his mind further would only make me mad.

Well yeah...but I read it before his first election and figured I'd like to find out what he was all about before I voted. I wasn't pleased. It wouldn't do anybody any good now to read it.

• Like 1

As its been pointed out numerous times,why else would every agency in the country ,be stock piling bullets ?

And they cannot just let soldiers go . What's the excuse ? As I'm betting a lot of soldiers are not willing to do it .

I think you're wrong about this. Soldiers are trained to follow orders. If ordered, I think plenty will fire, and if at that point fire is returned the rest will join in. US soldiers have fired upon and killed US citizens for protesting in 1970. Only a fool would believe it can't happen.

• Like 1

US soldiers have fired upon and killed US citizens for protesting in 1970

I believe that was National Guard during a different era then today.

Well yeah...but I read it before his first election and figured I'd like to find out what he was all about before I voted. I wasn't pleased. It wouldn't do anybody any good now to read it.

I was going to make that point too but deleted it. Figured it was a given.

But... It still happened. Doesn't everything we talk about lately have to do with history repeating itself?

• Like 1

But... It still happened. Doesn't everything we talk about lately have to do with history repeating itself?

Yes and one can only hope thats a piece of history that doesnt repeat itself. But as we learned there are those that will blindly follow orders.

the real question is this .

do you beleive it is right and correct for peoples out of uniform , " civilians" , to have guns in times of stress or emergancy .

is it right and proper for police , fireman , emergancy medical technicians , military , national guardsman , or any "uniformed agency " ... to open fire and kill any one that has a gun ... if that person is not clearly one of the 'good guys' .

if your homeless , in all cases , with out exception , is it open season on your butt if you have a rifle .

if you carry a ak 47 or an sks ... and your town just flooded , is it open season on you .

if your town is on fire , because of a forest fire and high winds ... can the police shoot first and ask questions later , if you have a deer rifle on your back . you have no reason to need a gun !

if a women gets attacked , and your holding the perp on the ground at gun point , are you taking your life in your own hands ... as the target of a cop ... is it better to let the crimnal get away .... because the crime of haveing a gun present will get you killed !

let the wife and child be killed , haveing a gun is not the worth being killed by the military who comes to protect your goverment from disorder

to put it more clearly .

when seconds count , police are minutes away .

but when the police arrive , their personal safty is a licence to kill .

they have the legal right to ram your face in the dirt , hand cuff you and demand you follow their commands with out question ... and in states of national emergancy or unrest ... they have the right to open fire on any one with a fire arm with out cause .

you have no legal right to resist , you have no right to take up arms against your lawful goverment , ... and having a gun , is a reason to be killed .

( smile , the sniper is watching you in your living room )

Not all US soldiers are from America. Plenty of foriegn nationals serve in the US military and always have. They are trained, brainwashed if you will, to follow orders, not question them. Once one of thier battle brothers open up the rest will too.

the real question is this .

do you beleive it is right and correct for peoples out of uniform , " civilians" , to have guns in times of stress or emergancy .

is it right and proper for police , fireman , emergancy medical technicians , military , national guardsman , or any "uniformed agency " ... to open fire and kill any one that has a gun ... if that person is not clearly one of the 'good guys' .

if your homeless , in all cases , with out exception , is it open season on your butt if you have a rifle .

if you carry a ak 47 or an sks ... and your town just flooded , is it open season on you .

if your town is on fire , because of a forest fire and high winds ... can the police shoot first and ask questions later , if you have a deer rifle on your back . you have no reason to need a gun !

if a women gets attacked , and your holding the perp on the ground at gun point , are you taking your life in your own hands ... as the target of a cop ... is it better to let the crimnal get away .... because the crime of haveing a gun present will get you killed !

let the wife and child be killed , haveing a gun is not the worth being killed by the military who comes to protect your goverment from disorder

pppppppppppppbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllllllltttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That says all I need to say to you.

On second thought I'll add this to the berzerp I gave you. Do you think that if the internet had existed when Germany invaded poland many Jews in Warsaw (who died slowly and painfully later) would have posted what you just posted? Darwins judgement awaits such as thee.

Edited by OverSword

Sounds a bit like the UN on American soil CT. The promise of Nationalization does not mean they will blindly open fire on citizens. I have always said there are those that will but lets not stereotype a group into that category.

it gets better ....

if your in the company of armed people IN SUPPORT of your local goverment , agencys of the fedaral goverment may shoot and kill you ... ( it has happened ) ... with out alarm or warning , or any notice given ...

and you do not need to present any danger ( real or implied ) to any one present .

What is your point ? Can you link some evidence that supports your views ? This is UM and we just dont take peoples word for it because they say it is so.

it gets better ....

if your in the company of armed people IN SUPPORT of your local goverment , agencys of the fedaral goverment may shoot and kill you ... ( it has happened ) ... with out alarm or warning , or any notice given ...

and you do not need to present any danger ( real or implied ) to any one present .

Darwins judgement awaits thee.

the concept that guns will ever be made illegal is not the issue ( they will , but not in our life time ) the issue is the homeless person , living in their car , with out a mailing address or job .

some one who is right at the edge of civilization , who is mostly likly to use a gun in a illegal way , and yet is the very person who needs a gun to protect their very life

" the family dog that is let out at night , pacts up , and roams the streets seeking out the homeless to attack and kill"

those who see the homeless as trash , and what ever is done is what they deserve , move along .

police rarely get involved in homeless on homeless crime unless a weapon is involved .

interstate travelers ( truckers ) have every reason to be armed , and no legal ablity to do so , and company policy genaraly prohibits any kind of weapon .

the real issues are never addressed .

retired snow birds , traveling between states ... have no legal right to own a fire arm , to use it to protect them selves or others except in common law .

retired law enforcement officers have no special rights to carry between states , military with special skills are not recognised as an asset to public safty ....

and the simple truth is... if you ever shoot a "bad guy" , you had better kill them ... or you will be legaly tied to that person for the rest of your life in civil court ... and you will never be free of them .

as for darwin , our current law is designed to keep and protect the crime for the courts to process at the cost of the tax payer ... and nothing like justice or resolution is desired or required by law or the goverment .

darwin is alive and well in the system... you get what you pay for ... proffessional crimnals who have no fear of anything except a gun in the hands of a person who does not understand the rules ... ( civilians )......

Most of the 300 million guns will be turned in once illegal, just as happened to most private Tommy guns when they were outlawed in the 30s. Not everybody likes looking over his shoulder to see if the law is catching up on him.

Your kidding yourself Q.

Your kidding yourself Q.

I see lots of ignorance about the constitution and human nature which baffles me how stupid people can be, these people are ignorant and blind, lead by politics instead of their own common sense.

• Like 1