Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama to US Military?: Must shoot US Citizens

regeneratia

I will not reveal my sources, this was posted 25 minutes ago

I, as a veteran, am disgusted that this needs to be considered. I don't go overseas to preserve the freedoms of people to come back and find them taken away by those that I have been ordered to serve. Oathkeepers, militia, returning vets, new and former military, and other like-minded individuals have sworn to protect it's people not the government that holds them. There's a reason that the Constitution is first and the president second when swearing that oath.
"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." 
Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

Like the first quote not the 2nd quote so much. I don't think the word is given fits but protects.

I'm not a soldier right now but when the time comes when I need to be, I will join the fight(If that happens i will refer to that guys training and tactical knowledge so I can increase the change to live long enough to enjoy my rights)

Edited by Jinxdom

I guess it depends on the circumstances. Lets take a riot, the guv call in the national guard and you think they will tell him they will not shoot the rioters because they are American? Do you live on the same planet I do?

That kind of thing doesn't happen in the US and UK.

One thing about this Must shoot US Citizens thing I didn't see mentioned.

To serve as President one has to be a US Citizen. I think somebody who is trying to take control over the US would of not forgetting something that important

They were 2 quotes from 2 different soldiers. I just picked 2 too say that it wasnt a singular person. Its an attitude. The thread topic was would they shoot and thats the horses mouth so to speak.

Nothing more nothing less. I dont believe anybody wants a shooting war but were definitely in a war of ideals at this point. Media driven ffs. But nonetheless those in power want to keep pushing the Constitution to its breaking point bad things could come of it.

• Like 2

They were 2 quotes from 2 different soldiers. I just picked 2 too say that it wasnt a singular person. Its an attitude. The thread topic was would they shoot and thats the horses mouth so to speak.

Nothing more nothing less. I dont believe anybody wants a shooting war but were definitely in a war of ideals at this point. Media driven ffs. But nonetheless those in power want to keep pushing the Constitution to its breaking point bad things could come of it.

Exactly the government is pushing its boundaries, it will continue to do so when the people are not willing to put their foot down and say no.

Indeed. But there is precedence for how that foot is put down however limited the precedence is. I can only refer to our forefathers and the Declaration of Independence for my own guidance and some of the tenants it claims. There is much wisdom in that document.

When one understands this document and the events that led to its writing in detail then one might understand that our issues are not to be taken lightly but only after all other reasonable approaches have been exhausted can we say we are just and right in seeking other remedies.

DOI:

http://www.archives....transcript.html

A good book that discusses the historical events leading up to the Declaration is Desperate Sons written by Les Standiford.

I know you are passionate UncleSam. I am only trying to help you into a direction where your passion can be directed in a constructive and educated format. Our forefathers used passion and wit to overcome an unwinable situation. We are not unlike them but very much like them today. To think they didnt leave us more then a few documents in our history of this country would be as foolish as throwing the documents themselves away.

ps: The Declaration of Independence is titled: Charter of Freedom....

• Like 1

Indeed. But there is precedence for how that foot is put down however limited the precedence is. I can only refer to our forefathers and the Declaration of Independence for my own guidance and some of the tenants it claims. There is much wisdom in that document.

When one understands this document and the events that led to its writing in detail then one might understand that our issues are not to be taken lightly but only after all other reasonable approaches have been exhausted can we say we are just and right in seeking other remedies.

DOI:

http://www.archives....transcript.html

A good book that discusses the historical events leading up to the Declaration is Desperate Sons written by Les Standiford.

I know you are passionate UncleSam. I am only trying to help you into a direction where your passion can be directed in a constructive and educated format. Our forefathers used passion and wit to overcome an unwinable situation. We are not unlike them but very much like them today. To think they didnt leave us more then a few documents in our history of this country would be as foolish as throwing the documents themselves away.

ps: The Declaration of Independence is titled: Charter of Freedom....

Best way to combat this is to educate the population on the Declaration of Independence and Constitution, because without them, we would be at the whim of our governments control. So try to continue to educate yourself and others along the way, if we all play a part in that, we can ensure our future for generations to come.

• Like 1

Education not only on the most important documents of our country but also what is going on and finding the real problems before we all go out and do something so stupid that we cannot come back from it.

The only one we really see is the government trying to patch things up but there is a lot of information out there that we just don't know and is not released to everybody. Compartmentalizing can make anyone look bad when the problems aren't out in the open and honest. Way to mucky to wade through right now. You can't just say the government because of the way are system works, too many things are influencing the system and not letting the system to it's job properly. The problem I keep asking myself is what?

We need to find the root of the problem, before we decide the how. That requires proper education.

I guess it depends on the circumstances. Lets take a riot, the guv call in the national guard and you think they will tell him they will not shoot the rioters because they are American? Do you live on the same planet I do?

You mean like Kent State? mmm hmmm

Education not only on the most important documents of our country but also what is going on and finding the real problems before we all go out and do something so stupid that we cannot come back from it.

The only one we really see is the government trying to patch things up but there is a lot of information out there that we just don't know and is not released to everybody. Compartmentalizing can make anyone look bad when the problems aren't out in the open and honest. Way to mucky to wade through right now. You can't just say the government because of the way are system works, too many things are influencing the system and not letting the system to it's job properly. The problem I keep asking myself is what?

We need to find the root of the problem, before we decide the how. That requires proper education.

Very true jinx,things now are in a state of controlled chaos and before it turns into all out anarchy this country needs to find all the symptoms then find the cure.The time for this is rapidly running out!Once some things are done they can never be undone!

Very true jinx,things now are in a state of controlled chaos and before it turns into all out anarchy this country needs to find all the symptoms then find the cure.The time for this is rapidly running out!Once some things are done they can never be undone!

Professionals call this paranoia.

Professionals call this paranoia.

Thanks for your interpretation gomer,now get back behind mr prez and pucker up!

Thanks for your interpretation gomer,now get back behind mr prez and pucker up!

No, he's right. Your paranoid.

You live in a land of candy rainbows and marshmallow clouds i understand this,maybe you and ninja would care to give others directions there someday.

Honestly are you from the US?If so you dont think a country over 16 trillion in debt,has military spread thin all around the world,borders that are breached all day every day,Prisons filled to the breaking point,government growing at a astonishing rate,and those are just a few of our probs.No this is not all on obama far from it a good bit started with bush.I am just saying we all need to figure these problems out before it cannot ever be accomplished.If you think none of this is a problem then you must be heavily medicated and stay in some kind of fantasy land.

• Like 2

Honestly are you from the US?If so you dont think a country over 16 trillion in debt,has military spread thin all around the world,borders that are breached all day every day,Prisons filled to the breaking point,government growing at a astonishing rate,and those are just a few of our probs.No this is not all on obama far from it a good bit started with bush.I am just saying we all need to figure these problems out before it cannot ever be accomplished.If you think none of this is a problem then you must be heavily medicated and stay in some kind of fantasy land.

And what, exactly, might be your answer?

And what, exactly, might be your answer?

Honestly cant really answer that because enough people have to all get on the same page,thats what i am saying though sitting around and all argueing isnt the answer.Him and you calling me paranoid because i see all this countries problems as something that is in bad need of fixing,and me in turn calling him gomer and guessing you live in candyland lol helps nothing.

that's being paranoid?! looks more about being happy somebody agrees or maybe just admitted it out loud.

So did anyone finally find a link that says Obama said this? Because if Joe *** Caller knows about it, then it should be public knowledge. All I find googling is a bunch of gun-nut Conspiricy forums threads claiming it is True and that Obama has already started laying off senior officers that are not cooperating.

Seems to me that this is about as true as Obama being a Muslim or a Kenyan. A call is made, a rumor started and it takes off in the crazed Fringe with no clear source, just lots of circular feedback feeding on itself.

Honestly cant really answer that because enough people have to all get on the same page,thats what i am saying though sitting around and all argueing isnt the answer.Him and you calling me paranoid because i see all this countries problems as something that is in bad need of fixing,and me in turn calling him gomer and guessing you live in candyland lol helps nothing.

Sorry but you are paranoid and you might live in candyland. you should go on holiday

Seems to me that this is about as true as Obama being a Muslim or a Kenyan. A call is made, a rumor started and it takes off in the crazed Fringe with no clear source, just lots of circular feedback feeding on itself.

Let's not go overboard in the other direction. For those that were document purists, there was more than a smoking gun as far as questioning the origin of his birth. It's still not 100% but at this point, who cares…

Now he is Muslim and Kenyan. At least that is his heritage. I don't know if it is allowed in Kenya like it is in other countries but Obama can certainly hold a Kenyan passport because of his father. I'm sure that during his SF86 interview, he renounced that possibility.

• Like 1