Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent UFO video from New York City

bison

Where you in the city on the day of 10/13/10 ?

What day of the week was it ?

If it was a weekday,I would have been in New Hyde park from 11-8pm,which is long island ,but that's where my office was .

Before and after that,I would have been in Queens,where I live ,which is Bayside ,NYC .

Before 11am,I would have been getting ready for work in the house,and driving to work .

After 8 ,drive home 30 min on the Clearview expswy ,and then in the house.

It was a weekday,because 10/10/10 was the weekend ,because I went to the crystal skull symposium in Manhattan .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Where you in the city on the day of 10/13/10 ?

If you're making reference to this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv9fr_Ades0

No I didn't see it,because I was nowhere near Manhattan,and my entire point was,only one person saw this OPs UFO .

This UFO here,was on the news,and numerous people videotaped and photographed it .

So yes,people ,multiple ones,in Manhattan,looked up .

The fact the UFO in the op was not,is very telling .

No one else saw it ,or listed it,or reported it ,except the guy that taped it .

If you're making reference to this,

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv9fr_Ades0[/media]

No I didn't see it,because I was nowhere near Manhattan,and my entire point was,only one person saw this OPs UFO .

This UFO here,was on the news,and numerous people videotaped and photographed it .

So yes,people ,multiple ones,in Manhattan,looked up .

The fact the UFO in the op was not,is very telling .

No one else saw it ,or listed it,or reported it ,except the guy that taped it .

I see what you mean now. For the fact it was hovering in front of those building, someone would've caught another video as well. But it seems to be a very short sighting. We dont know how long it was hovering before it was recorded. If in fact it was recorded... But I get what you mean other people shouldve seen it, my conclusion is either its fake or no one bothered reporting it or he couldve been the only one in the tri state who has seen it.

I see what you mean now. For the fact it was hovering in front of those building, someone would've caught another video as well. But it seems to be a very short sighting. We dont know how long it was hovering before it was recorded. If in fact it was recorded... But I get what you mean other people shouldve seen it, my conclusion is either its fake or no one bothered reporting it or he couldve been the only one in the tri state who has seen it.

Unless it was balloons .It remains round for a while,then changes ,and its not like ..well average balloon groupings ,and then shoots up.

I think someone ,even one or two other people ,would have noticed it .

It also looks fairly big ,and level with lots of building windows .

Also,its in our airspace .Do you have any idea how tightly our airspace is monitored,especially since that plane incident a few years back .

People watch now. The whole if you see something report .

New Yorkers aren't as dense as the world thinks .We are no longer desensitized ,like we once were .