Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret "batplane" filmed

Jacques Terreur

definitely the fuselage of a F/H-18 with some stupid "ricer" mods on it. Where's the ultra retarded underglow sex lights? i would have to think this is a RC. like stated above this is not stealth at all and that would be more to what they would be developing in A51. also THIRDHOAXOFTHEMOON has alot of **** UFO vids.but perhaps they put all this crap on the f-18's to sell them off as an improved version to countries like Iraq and Columbia who buy surplus US equipment.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945
  • Like 1

I just saw photos of a bunch of aircraft carriers ,and there's stuff that looks like this in their complement of planes .

Could you link those photos? That sounds interesting.

• Like 1

Could you link those photos? That sounds interesting.

If that photo of is you, you're hot. :wub:

If not, that's OK. You're still hot.

Just ignore me....

• Like 1

One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Not only is it not ascetically pleasing, but it's an aerodynamic nightmare. I don't know how people take this sort of stuff seriously.

• Like 1

One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Not only is it not ascetically pleasing, but it's an aerodynamic nightmare. I don't know how people take this sort of stuff seriously.

So you are saying its photoshop? Could it not be an rc plane? Or is it too aerodynamically faulty to fly?

Having a plane designed that way makes no sense whatsoever. It is not aerodynamically designed and that will stick out on radar like a sore thumb. This is how you design stealth planes, rounded corners and low profile features. 030922-F-0000J-888.jpg

This shouldn't be in the UFO section, anyway. I don't know of too many alien ships mounted with sidewinders and heat-seekers.

• Like 1

It looks more like something from a Star Wars Movie than the Bat Plane.

This shouldn't be in the UFO section, anyway. I don't know of too many alien ships mounted with sidewinders and heat-seekers.

You are right, it's definitely not alien. It's a fighter and we have them.

You are right, it's definitely not alien. It's a fighter and we have them.

That version? Never seen it before. Is it "experimental" or deployed?

Of course not deployed, we would have seen it on stage.

I still think it's an RC.

That version? Never seen it before. Is it "experimental" or deployed?

Of course not deployed, we would have seen it on stage.

I still think it's an RC.

Been around for a while, just another design of R&D flown in the area, like the stealth was before it became known to public after it saw action. Photo does the S___ fighter justice. Some thinking it's an alien UFO really makes me LOL but I guess it could be considered unidentified flying object if they don't know what it is.

Filmed by a hermit who lives in the hills around Area 51. Hmmmmmm................

If it is such a secretive base involved with top level tech they would never allow anyone close enough with equipment that could blow their cover.

Unless it was their intention...

• Like 1

If it is such a secretive base involved with top level tech they would never allow anyone close enough with equipment that could blow their cover.

That's funny, because the sort of FLIR stuff being used with field units is pretty impressive. I can only imagine the sort of FLIR tech they are fielding at Area 51. They would probably see you coming even before you decided to venture in that direction.

Edited by Amerix

It could also be a experimental plane, designet for testing aerodynamics or other components that maybe will be added into airplanes. I dont think this is something we will see on future battlefields. I find this plausible to be a real test plane. BTW most of test planes do actually look weird.

• Like 1

Filmed by a hermit who lives in the hills around Area 51. Hmmmmmm................

Unless it was their intention...

You can actually move around the area, but you are not allowed in the area. So the hermit is living around the hills OUTSIDE the area. Lot of turist and locals visit the border of the area hoping to get a glimpse of what happening in there. On YT you can find lot of videos.

If its got some sort of wing. It's most unlikely to be ETs.

It comes as no surprise if an aircraft of unusual design is flying around especially near groom lake.

• Like 1

There are a lot of foreign aircraft from other countries at area 51

This could be a Russian mig.

I think it looks 70s/80s more than modern. Is this the most aerodynamic design? It also doesn't add to the idea that UAVs are the future of fighter design.

http://www.google.ca...359871080603734

ok its very obviously the fuselage of a f-18 with some garbage on the wings and the horizontal stablizers removed and moved to the front and put on like another set of vertical stablizers. im guessing rc. look at the missle in the middle of the wing on the left. its not even mounted on correct, its pointing in more to the tip of the wing. could also be an f-5-http://www.rcaf-arc.forces.gc.ca/v2/equip/resrc/images/hst/l-g/f5.jpg

Edited by TheOtherSide1945

Been around for a while, just another design of R&D flown in the area, like the stealth was before it became known to public after it saw action. Photo does the S___ fighter justice. Some thinking it's an alien UFO really makes me LOL but I guess it could be considered unidentified flying object if they don't know what it is.

It could also be a experimental plane, designet for testing aerodynamics or other components that maybe will be added into airplanes. I dont think this is something we will see on future battlefields. I find this plausible to be a real test plane. BTW most of test planes do actually look weird.

i doubt it would even fly if it was real. G loadings would have those wings off in seconds with that much weight on the end of them. It's obviously a model assembled from various parts of F-5, F-18 and what have you, possibly, as I said earlier, also incorporating an Incom T-65.