Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret "batplane" filmed

Jacques Terreur

i just found this article about a very unusual looking plane. Unfortunately, the mentioned video is rather long, but you can get a look at the thing when you skip to 22:00. It was uploaded by "thirdphaseofmoon", who always and frequently put out some rather dubious stuff, so i don't really know what to think of it. What's the general opinion 'round here?http://www.bubblews.com/news/181882-area-51-batplane-caught-on-video

• Like 1

I have to say, just looking at the still, that looks like it has "fake" written all over it. It looks like a hybrid from various parts of F-16s, F-18s, and perhaps an F-5 as well. And perhaps an X-Wing. I don't know what that design of wings would do for aerodynamics, or whether they'd even stay on under any kind of G loading.

• Like 1

dp

Edited by Lord Vetinari

It may just be the background sound efefcts, but when it goes over it does sound suspiciously like an R/C model ...

• Like 4

It may just be the background sound efefcts, but when it goes over it does sound suspiciously like an R/C model ...

i didn't wanna spoil it....but i thought the same
  • Like 1

I reckon it's fake or a film prop like other have said, puerely becuase the US has said it wouldn't be putting any resources into spyplanes as they are obselete now with drones and satalites.

EDIT: After watching a couple of times I reckon it could actually be a drone. They are working on new drone designs and the low fan sounding engine would make sense.

Edited by Coffey

UFO. Gotta be.

Yup its a UFO..

It does sound like a RC motor doesnt it :D

I just saw photos of a bunch of aircraft carriers ,and there's stuff that looks like this in their complement of planes .

i just found this article about a very unusual looking plane. Unfortunately, the mentioned video is rather long, but you can get a look at the thing when you skip to 22:00. It was uploaded by "thirdphaseofmoon", who always and frequently put out some rather dubious stuff, so i don't really know what to think of it. What's the general opinion 'round here?http://www.bubblews....caught-on-video

That one is pretty easy. "Third Phase of the Moon" is a hoax channel. They produce all their UFO clips themselves and misrepresent them as "videos we receive from anonymous witnesses".

They have a few accomplices like Robert Bingham who claims to "summon UFOs" while other accomplices release silver foil helium balloons (such as appear in the first part of that clip.)

• Like 2

That one is pretty easy. "Third Phase of the Moon" is a hoax channel. They produce all their UFO clips themselves and misrepresent them as "videos we receive from anonymous witnesses".

They have a few accomplices like Robert Bingham who claims to "summon UFOs" while other accomplices release silver foil helium balloons (such as appear in the first part of that clip.)

yeah, i knew something was fishy about them when i saw their presenter speaking for the first time.... ;) thanks for clearing that up!

I can't see Youtube at work, but it doesn't look too aerodynamic with the "ears" above the wings.

To me it looks a bit like a Northrop T-38 Talon or F-5 with attachments on it.

It is probably Northrop Grumman testing out a new design concept.

Definitely man made but interesting all the same.

:ph34r:

To me it looks a bit like a Northrop T-38 Talon or F-5 with attachments on it.

It is probably Northrop Grumman testing out a new design concept.

Definitely man made but interesting all the same.

:ph34r:

id have thought any test flight of any craft - be it drone or manned...wouldn't be armed with rockets etc, as it clearly appears to be, so whether its fake or real - it for sure isn't anything to do with aliens !

It's obviously an origami paper aeroplane.

Hoax channel? Well, I guess that clears that up.

With regards to the "batman" plane, I would also agree that I heard what sounded like it being a small RC.

Seems way too geometrically visible to be a military drone, but who know's I guess, what they might be testing.

With respect to being "armed", it would not surprise me that "dummy" weapons would be placed for in-flight aero-dynamic testing, but I still think it's not a drone.

If it's not fake, not a drone, and not a "backyard" RC, perhaps it's a flight test for an advanced fighter. Too hard to tell, given all the comments here.

when it comes to the government i hella believe it and when i say i believe it i mean that they have secret government aircraft and technology and etc not known to conventional science.i just don't get it skeptics will always say its a hoax whatever.it don't matter what they think anyway i know i certaintly don't care what they say or think:)lets just ignore them lets not give them the power or attention.but this is very i interesting what the guy captured im going to look more into it:)