Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Human Race Will Come To An End

Still Waters

We can't do anything like that now, but who's to say that we won't be able to in 100k years? Assuming that we continue to advance at exponential rates technologically and scientifically. Think about it, the only thing that can hold mankind back, is mankind itself.

My point exactly.

We are holding ourselves back.

Actually we are still evolving. http://www.the-scien...Icy-Life/ just tell me if you don't accept this. Because this another crisis, people don't accept evolution. While their is so much evidence.

Then why do scientists call it the "THEORY" of Evolution?

I'm not saying i don't believe in the premise, i just don't believe anyone has proof and therefore wont go out on a ledge to defend it as fact.

And how can you be sure a creator didn't start the cycle and evolution is just a normal part of the process?

You may be 100% correct, but you have no way of proving it any more than a religious person has of proving there is a creator. Faith is funny like that.

Its a little ridiculous when people talk down to others for not viewing things the same way they do.

Then why do scientists call it the "THEORY" of Evolution?

http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=6024&page=2

Theory: In science, a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.

• Like 1

How do you know this?

what i know is that you are the dreamer , after the restart ...those who are will know what they are ... but now , you make your own reality with out limitation .

reality is a construct of the path you take , the sky is gods tapestry ... or a place rain comes from....it is totaly up to you .

everything is here because you know it into being , this moment is as good as it gets , it does not get any better than now ... and you are the very song of a greatness unique to you alone in all of eternal time and infinite space .... and even larger than this ....

god stands back and smiles , or gasps in horror at your joy and play.... or suffering and misery ... but you are the master of all that transpires .... you alone control your out come ... seize the day , reach for the stars , poppy seed muffins and really good coffee , and friends laughting .... how does it get better than this?

what i know is that you are the dreamer
And I know why you can't answer the question, you're making it up.
  • Like 3

And I know why you can't answer the question, you're making it up.

that works for me , what gives me away ?

would you like to see what i see?... it is really not that hard .

the down side is no one will beleive you , any more than you beleive me.

that works for me , what gives me away ?

would you like to see what i see?... it is really not that hard .

the down side is no one will beleive you , any more than you beleive me.

Your lack of evidence or even a straight answer.
  • Like 1

Your lack of evidence or even a straight answer.

lets do the straight answer then . when speaking of events that have not happened , and will not happen for days or weeks ... ( a birthday party that is planed , or going to work as a pattern you have been doing over years and plan to continue with out pause ) ... you look for the history of forces and the schedule of events as forces ...

you see that some events follow others .. some eituations force events , some things happen as a cycle ...

the best exsample is your personal history of schooling ... you can over lay the pattern of events of schooling over your life ... and see predictions of energy , situation and forces... people who do well in math class have a occupation of engineering and manufacturing , english class and administative occupations , class in art drama lead to sales and self employment.... these point to underlying forces , but can be predictive ...

what can be done with people can also be done with the human race .

sex and violance are common themes when looking at movies and entertainment and have a force and function path. goverment given its history of taxation and control also has a force and function path .... but the single defining force and function path is your attitude , just given ....

you personaly are the force and function path that define the outcome and end of the human race .

you want what you want, right this moment , and you do not care what any one else wants... your apathy is profound and driven.... that is what defines the end of the human race...

when all your needs are granted with out effort of labor... you will be so profoundly apathic ... that you will focus your whole being on erotic and violent simulations ... and the human race will go into exstinction... because you will not care about any one or anything beyond your self...

this assumes that all your needs are granted , you have no desires that are unfullfilled and that everything is perfectly tuned ...

that path can not be managed with random preditors... there for the end to all wild animals ...

currently muslims want the active mass death of the human race , and christians want the passive mass death of the human race... the force function path will lead to a biological pandemic which will clear away most humans for the force function of the eco freak / human race hater ... tree huggers ... these lead logicaly to the automation and robotic industralization of the hyper control freaks ....

in short , every one gets what they want ... all you need to do is see it as a force = function schedule ...

its no diffrent than what has been happening for all of human history up till now ...

becareful what you wish for... the human awareness is very likly going to give it to you.... but not in a way you think you want it ....

islam will shortly give us all a pandemic... which will end all religon as we know it to day .

... and you will never again have to worry about the human race over population problem ...

all the things you worry about today , human awareness will solve .

so be happy , everything will be better , you will get everything you want , and work so hard to get .

post script :

to be honest, that is not how i came up with my prediction ... i form fitted the curve to the avalable data , and then ajusted the answer to fit current models of event history and cycle /pattern predictors ... its still true , even if i did cheat...

but i didn't get it by charting ... there are a few ways out... but we will not take them , and there is reason to hope... but i know better ... and frankly speaking , death is over rated... there are much worse things that can happen to you other than death...

mostly however... this is a very very good time to be alive , and most ( if not all ) of your greatest fears .. will not nearly ever happen .

far worse things will happen that you can not even imagin ... and can absolutly do nothing at all to stop, or even prepare for .

be happy and relax... its far more serious than you know .

Edited by onereaderone

What data shows that humans will go extinct in 400 years and machines will spread across the galaxy?

What data shows that humans will go extinct in 400 years and machines will spread across the galaxy?

i did not say that... what i said was that wild animals will not last more than 400 years , likly more .

the reasonable person will tell you that as humans control the world , they standardize the land for their crops and civilization ... all the big preditors are doom'd with in the next 100 years , all the big creatures have less than that for economic reasons ... the smaller wild animals will either adapt to our civilized lands or go away...

which leave 200 years for the non-domestic animals to be turned into pets ... or wiped out as pests ...

as for the machines flung across the galixy in 35 billion years ... i assume 20% speed of light travel , and thatit will happen in waves .... where the machines set up a base to make more machines .. and then head out from the new place... even if it takes 100 years everytime they stop... they have more time in travel than in building worlds...

the communication concepts are practicaly the hard part... the reast can be done with current technology ...

i should add... the galixy is a relitivly easy thing ... the universal occupation is quite another...

with out faster than light travel , it may not be posable to reach the other galizys in as soon as 200 billion years .

once out of reach , the only way to reach the other galixys will be thru dimentional travel .... which will then open them ( other dimensions) up as well to conquest and control .

Edited by onereaderone

may i ask... see in the minds eye a donut shape called a toriodal circle .

if you make the toroid out of wire , it can be quite a powerful electromagnet ... if the wire of the first toroid is made up of a coil of wire ... that will increase the toriodal shape a full magnitude ... but increase the resistance to flow of amprage a magnitude also.

if you make a silicon or glass tube .... very much like a florecent light bulb ... and coat the inside with yttrium , copper , carbon and oxygen in just the right 1+2+3 mixture and then etch the surface in a swerling .... you can make a most wonderful electromagnetic super conduitor .... which is then wrapped as a coil , that is then wrapped as a coil... that is then wrapped as a toriodal magnetic feild genarator to catch hydrogen ions...

being a clever person , you make them in a parabolic progression reversing the polarity with each toroid so that they repel each other and still pull asemitricaly against the free hydrogen ions .....

this is called a mary poppins drive system... and works very much like the walt disney charicters unbrella ...

but in this case... the wind is hydrogen ions... which make up 1/3 of all matter in the univese ...

the body of the craft is at the focal point of the parabolic minius 4 minutes travel time at 99% speed of light...

and the skin of the ship converts light into asid.... to power the battery... to provide the electrical power for your super conduiting toroidal magnets ...

why , how clever ... i didn't see that till just now... the same power that makes the ship go forward

allso provides power for the engins to operate... much like a worm pulling itself thru the soil , this craft pulls ions of hydrogen to itself to move foreward...

and the major bulk of the ships weight is behind the " attractor "... so it will " weather vain" against any gravity well... as it accellarates endlessly tword the speed of light ....

...the main problem is....

what happens at 70.7% of the speed of light ... when the foreward speed is equal to the change of motion speed to the speed of light .... at a 45degree angle , matter will be going faster than the speed of light , and we all know that is no posable... even light can't go that fast...

or maybe ... light will go that fast , and the hydrogen ions... will fusion/fission or bloom into light... that is a problem... what will happen is quite a good question ...

but at any speed greater than 70.7% of the speed of light.... this craft will have a ball of light infront of it that looks ever so much like a sun... in the shape of a math problem ... foreward speed = hypotunus greater than 1 x speed of light ...

you can say what ever you like , but practicaly speaking... photoplankton would be the hardest engin componant to build , two kinds of coral with ionic propertys of a battery pole would be the second hard thing ...

those three engin parts would make such a space craft imposably hard to build...

the rest would be nearly comical it would be so easy...

at any speed greater than 70.7 SOL... you would see blue shifted only... this craft would never be seen comming toword anything... its magnetic feild might be felt millions or light years away... but all the light would be focused on its light collectors... and would then scatter equatoral or behind itself... but never foreward ....

...so....

if your looking for a E.T. ... your looking for blue shifts , and they will have only one thing in common... shifts equal or greater than 70.7% sol relitive to angle of travel , and also... there will be a ratio to angle the greater the speed.. the brighter .

onereaderone go

Edited by onereaderone

as for the machines flung across the galixy in 35 billion years ... i assume 20% speed of light travel , and thatit will happen in waves .... where the machines set up a base to make more machines .. and then head out from the new place... even if it takes 100 years everytime they stop... they have more time in travel than in building worlds...

the communication concepts are practicaly the hard part... the reast can be done with current technology ...

Where are these machines coming from?
  • Like 1

Where are these machines coming from?

i have very bad news , hold your knees .

the machines of the mother system are here right this moment , all around you , and they will become more .

this could be a topic all by itself , but the easy answer is... machines are form follows function ... what a machine does is defined by the need it solves more than a thinking aware process.

i have very bad news , hold your knees .

the machines of the mother system are here right this moment , all around you , and they will become more .

this could be a topic all by itself , but the easy answer is... machines are form follows function ... what a machine does is defined by the need it solves more than a thinking aware process.

You haven't even got news, let alone good or bad. Just clutching at straws.

The machines we have aren't even remotely similar to what you're suggesting. Your claim that humans will go extinct followed by machines spreading throughout the galaxy is nonsensical.

Edited by Rlyeh

You haven't even got news, let alone good or bad. Just clutching at straws.

The machines we have aren't even remotely similar to what you're suggesting. Your claim that humans will go extinct followed by machines spreading throughout the galaxy is nonsensical.

good answer ... let me try again then . your home tower computer is not any diffrent than those of the very distant future .

a great meny of the standards of today will not change in the far distant future .

the operating system will change to something called a flat addressing register... the stack counter will not have a problem with the 640 barrier...

nearly everything you see around you today will change ... but the machine systems of power , communication and transportation will all stay the same ... its important to remember that there will be a remarkable catastrophy that will change a great meny things .... but practicaly speaking... you personaly would not have much to learn , because most things would not have changed , somethings , like motor oil rateings , gas pump operation , phone service , traffic signals ... would all be the very same as you are use to ...

i can tell that you are more bent on me being wrong than any thing i am saying being unsound ...

it matters not if i am right or wrong , this will all happen long after we are both gone.

i should point out...the only craft to leave the solar system .... are machines.

in a few years, i will be right without needing any greater insight than reading the news

Edited by onereaderone

good answer ... let me try again then . your home tower computer is not any diffrent than those of the very distant future .

a great meny of the standards of today will not change in the far distant future .

What nonsense. Our greatest machines can't maintain themselves for billions of years, let alone travel to different dimensions.
i should point out...the only craft to leave the solar system .... are machines.

in a few years, i will be right without needing any greater insight than reading the news

How much you want to bet? Rocks can leave the solar system too, what you're suggesting is far more complex than anything we have built, or even theorised.
  • Like 1

you want what you want, right this moment , and you do not care what any one else wants... your apathy is profound and driven.... that is what defines the end of the human race...

The above statement speaks volumes about your own self. And in regards to what defines the end of the human race, just remember you are Human. No matter what you believed to have already happened, will happen, how it has happened or how it will happen. You just like the rest of us are Human. And what the rest of us wants right now, at this moment is not to have a perfectly good thread ruined by such lacklustered and failed attempt at giving flexanimous speeches, which turns out to be nothing but fallaciloquence.

Please, keep in mind that while all opinions and views are tolerated within a respectful and common sense community, it does not mean that the more you spout, the more the rest of us will drink.

:no:

Kind Regards.

• Like 2

The above statement speaks volumes about your own self.

( snip )

Please, keep in mind that while all opinions and views are tolerated within a respectful and common sense community, it does not mean that the more you spout, the more the rest of us will drink.

:no:

Kind Regards.

frankly , your right .

i will agree that what i say reflexs who i am .

i do beleive that people are asleep genaraly ... and as individuals have greatness that is genius .

i do not see how i can negitively change the nature of a thread that i started , by saying what i have said from the start .

and if it is carefully read , your going to find the time line i discribe does not change . even when the posts may be days apart , and in fact , i have posts on other sites which are years apart and have not changed .

a perfect exsample is the idea that a personal computer will fail in hours , much like a light bulb .

the truth is , the hard drive is the weak link , the operating system was designed by microsoft to fail and be restarted... its called a " computer crash " just because all microsoft products have this one design flaw , does not mean all operating systems must be designed to crash ...

if you had a novel operating system , your computer might not have ever crashed... from the first day you pluged in to now ...

that said , CNC machining is not robotic , it is automation , but with robotic material transmission and handling between fixtures of current CNC machine centers ... you could have a product buildt with no human hand.

....granted its years away.... ( only because the money is not there)

practicaly speaking there is no intrest in that level of automation . realestate is much easier to invest in ,and inventors have real reasons to keep innovation from the patent office , because that is where the piracy is happening .

i also said " craft "... a rock may be a craft in some places , to me a craft is the transportation fraim work for moving systems from place to place . rocks do leave the solar system , not often but it does happen ... more come in than go out as a genaral rule .

leaving the solar system is quite a diffrent thing than going to other solar systems from here ... much like going to sleep is much diffrent than being dead .

you need direction and some form of F=Ma ... better is having a place in mind and regenaration of power...

or ... refueling on the way...

frankly , what ever computer of artificial intelegance , and smart stuff you have .... is not nearly as important as where is the energy comming from . humans can not live 2 years in NEAR ZERO GRAVITY space with out serious medical bad stuff happening ... and this is a garden spot compared to the bad area's of town out there! ... you want a speed of light trip to our nearest rock in space... the bell curve for the eccelaration will take 20 years... and that is right at crushing the person to road kill for the whole trip.... and no rock in space , has even a 7-11 open 24 hours when you get there.

being smart when you get there is not big on the list of things you need .

getting there is the hard thing ... going to the next place from there is the hard problem ... what you do when you arrive is a whole diffrent set of rules and things to put in your back pack before going to school.

Edited by onereaderone

What nonsense. Our greatest machines can't maintain themselves for billions of years, let alone travel to different dimensions.

we can not do it currently , every biological system we know about has not worked flawlessly for even centurys , for them to work for billions of years is abserd ... and in the limitations of space , and the presents of radiation , zero gravity , lost of atmosphere , other things we do not even know about yet... what chance does any biological life form have in space ? how can a device work for longer than a animal?

.... fewer moving parts .... replacement cycles ... replacement parts ...and a better /simpler design ... a design were the ideas grow old before the person does.

how can any device do anything a person can not do...

like a air plane or a car... they can't do more than the people who buildt them !

but what they do is what they were design'd to do....

the right collection of specialist can do anything as a team .

( not fair , i know , i could not help it .. it is a bad exsample , but it is close , from a POV that just wants to win the argument )

How much you want to bet? Rocks can leave the solar system too, what you're suggesting is far more complex than anything we have built, or even theorised.

to days dreamers are tomarrows great explorers ... honestly... its not as hard as you make it sound .

the really hard part is not how complex it is... but how simple can we make it ... its not how meny part it has... but how meny things each part must do .

stop thinking like a engin mechanic... and start thinking like a zoo keeper .

Edited by onereaderone

I think there will always be human beings if we use any good sense at all. We will of course evolve, and that will probably include incorporation into our being mechanical or technological things, but who knows.

We face a number of crises, but none of them, not even the heat death of the universe, cannot be overcome.

frankly , your right .

i will agree that what i say reflexs who i am .

i do beleive that people are asleep genaraly ... and as individuals have greatness that is genius .

i do not see how i can negitively change the nature of a thread that i started , by saying what i have said from the start .

and if it is carefully read , your going to find the time line i discribe does not change . even when the posts may be days apart , and in fact , i have posts on other sites which are years apart and have not changed .

a perfect exsample is the idea that a personal computer will fail in hours , much like a light bulb .

the truth is , the hard drive is the weak link , the operating system was designed by microsoft to fail and be restarted... its called a " computer crash " just because all microsoft products have this one design flaw , does not mean all operating systems must be designed to crash ...

if you had a novel operating system , your computer might not have ever crashed... from the first day you pluged in to now ...

that said , CNC machining is not robotic , it is automation , but with robotic material transmission and handling between fixtures of current CNC machine centers ... you could have a product buildt with no human hand.

....granted its years away.... ( only because the money is not there)

practicaly speaking there is no intrest in that level of automation . realestate is much easier to invest in ,and inventors have real reasons to keep innovation from the patent office , because that is where the piracy is happening .

i also said " craft "... a rock may be a craft in some places , to me a craft is the transportation fraim work for moving systems from place to place . rocks do leave the solar system , not often but it does happen ... more come in than go out as a genaral rule .

leaving the solar system is quite a diffrent thing than going to other solar systems from here ... much like going to sleep is much diffrent than being dead .

you need direction and some form of F=Ma ... better is having a place in mind and regenaration of power...

or ... refueling on the way...

frankly , what ever computer of artificial intelegance , and smart stuff you have .... is not nearly as important as where is the energy comming from . humans can not live 2 years in NEAR ZERO GRAVITY space with out serious medical bad stuff happening ... and this is a garden spot compared to the bad area's of town out there! ... you want a speed of light trip to our nearest rock in space... the bell curve for the eccelaration will take 20 years... and that is right at crushing the person to road kill for the whole trip.... and no rock in space , has even a 7-11 open 24 hours when you get there.

being smart when you get there is not big on the list of things you need .

getting there is the hard thing ... going to the next place from there is the hard problem ... what you do when you arrive is a whole diffrent set of rules and things to put in your back pack before going to school.

Wrong. I don't even think you actually grasped the meaning of the words I used.

For my own sanity, I'm going enable the ignore function regarding all of your posts.

Wrong. I don't even think you actually grasped the meaning of the words I used.

For my own sanity, I'm going enable the ignore function regarding all of your posts.

is that not the way it will all go , all this being a test to make sure we are all comfortably numb , just befor they turn out the lights .

any sign of life being a good reason to add more drug to the I.V. , so they will not feel anything during the slice and cut .... or is this when the air is pulled from the chamber and it all fades to gray ... and the dark of the wait untill it all starts again ...

sleep well into the night of giving up...

( frankly , i kinda liked reading his posts )

It's like listening to New Zealand radio -- not the announcers but the people who call in to the talk shows/