Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Diablo II

Drayno

Recall? I think I spend more of my life on that game and real life....

An now Im playing D3. hahaha

• Like 1

Recall? I think I spend more of my life on that game and real life....

An now Im playing D3. hahaha

Unfortunately I'm rediscovering how addictive it is!

Didn't really get into it, almost finished it playing with a friend over a couple of days and never came back to it.

Didn't really get into it, almost finished it playing with a friend over a couple of days and never came back to it.

Some people I know have complained because of how you click every thing.

I'm just sort of used to browser based games, so in reality I don't really mind too much.

clicking things and finding something shiny is why we love these games. It satisfies that instant gratification urge. Personally Im loving the F2P WOT atm. I love pvp. But yeah I remember Diablo 2 thought it was great. Tried D3 still have it on my PC but with the hacker problems it had at the beginning I set it aside. Have they fixed that bit ?

Should check out "Path of exile".

It's free as well.

• Like 1

funny. Your the second one to mention that game recently. might to check it out.

clicking things and finding something shiny is why we love these games. It satisfies that instant gratification urge. Personally Im loving the F2P WOT atm. I love pvp. But yeah I remember Diablo 2 thought it was great. Tried D3 still have it on my PC but with the hacker problems it had at the beginning I set it aside. Have they fixed that bit ?

It's just fun to run through and level up, IMO. Satisfies the nerd urges.

Some people I know have complained because of how you click every thing.

I'm just sort of used to browser based games, so in reality I don't really mind too much.

I didn't mind that. Although sometimes it got a bit annoying. Games I play require both a lot of clicking and use of the keyboard.

I didn't mind that. Although sometimes it got a bit annoying. Games I play require both a lot of clicking and use of the keyboard.

I noticed that at first, too, many, many years ago.

But then the combat gets intense and I sort of barrel through demons like a dog going after a ball.

Marry me! :w00t:

Let me preform the ceremony with my Paladin. ;)

• Like 1

Im fan of Diablo I. mainly because awesome music :w00t:

[media=]

[/media]

And beside that was a game I played.

Edited by the L

Path of Exile seems to be a decent FTP game if you like Diablo. It just started its open Beta so well see how they come out of that part but the creators seem to be committed to making a quality game and FTP. Is that the future of gaming, quality FTP.

I play a couple sub games and they are certainly better quality. But the price is right in FTP.

• Like 1

Path of Exile seems to be a decent FTP game if you like Diablo. It just started its open Beta so well see how they come out of that part but the creators seem to be committed to making a quality game and FTP. Is that the future of gaming, quality FTP.

I play a couple sub games and they are certainly better quality. But the price is right in FTP.

I grew up with games like Diablo II, Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale II - I'll have to check it out.

• Like 1

Same games I grew up on. Except the originals. Asteroids Pac Man Donkey Kong etc....ahh the early days of dropping a quarter for a play at saving the beautiful girl at the top of the ramp. I dont think well ever return to that golden age of video gaming.

Same games I grew up on. Except the originals. Asteroids Pac Man Donkey Kong etc....ahh the early days of dropping a quarter for a play at saving the beautiful girl at the top of the ramp. I dont think well ever return to that golden age of video gaming.

I still have my original NES with Super Mario Bros. 3 and other games to mention.

Ah.. Growing up on video games - actual, good video games..

• Like 2

Marry me! :w00t:

Lol, Mr. Draugr might have issues with that. Because that's one of the reasons he picked me. :innocent:

Just went and checked this out. I don't need more distractions from knitting, but this looks like a winner.

Lol, Mr. Draugr might have issues with that. Because that's one of the reasons he picked me. :innocent:

Ahhh...I always choose wrong woman...all good are taken....Im hopeless. :P

Ahhh...I always choose wrong woman...all good are taken....Im hopeless. :P

It's okay. You and me both, buddy. XD

I loved D2. It was one of the best games ever imho. I probably spent more time with that game than any other single game including the original Zelda, which occupied my existence when it came out :w00t:

I tried D3 but it seems like all the great things I loved about D2 are gone in D3, the graphics are better, but that is it. I think I played it for a week, 2 at most, tried to get into to but could not where as D2 had me hooked from the very first day. I was in the Army at the time, was not easy to balance my Army life with D2, but I found a way. :tu:

I'm actually a bit glad I have found nothing as good to play since, I'm sure I get a lot more done that way!

I loved D2. It was one of the best games ever imho. I probably spent more time with that game than any other single game including the original Zelda, which occupied my existence when it came out :w00t:

I tried D3 but it seems like all the great things I loved about D2 are gone in D3, the graphics are better, but that is it. I think I played it for a week, 2 at most, tried to get into to but could not where as D2 had me hooked from the very first day. I was in the Army at the time, was not easy to balance my Army life with D2, but I found a way. :tu:

I'm actually a bit glad I have found nothing as good to play since, I'm sure I get a lot more done that way!

Lol, you sound like my boy. That's how he got through his deployments, the poor thing.

Should check out "Path of exile".

It's free as well.

I downloaded it last night. I can't believe how close that is to Diablo II.

• Like 1