Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Ghosts Real? Science Says No-o-o-o

Render

Do you believe ghosts are real?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe ghosts are real?

• Yes
    • No

In other words would you rather believe what you want to believe, or would you rather believe in the truth?

Some of us choose the truth.

Your version of the truth :whistle:

If ghosts are not real, then what do you call being physically attacked by one? I was lifted into the air and pushed back into an railing, which scared the crap out of me because it was so sudden and unexpected. There is some forces at work that is unknown... I don't believe in demons but I believe in poltergeists.

If ghosts are not real, then what do you call being physically attacked by one? I was lifted into the air and pushed back into an railing, which scared the crap out of me because it was so sudden and unexpected. There is some forces at work that is unknown... I don't believe in demons but I believe in poltergeists.

Did it happen again?

Really this post gives no reason for ghost not being real. Just that there isn't good evidence for them. I can agree that most ghost hunters are incompetent though.

People with a materialist ("physicalist") outlook on things are going to think fraud and misunderstanding and delusion and illusion.

People without this outlook may also think the same things, but leave the door open a crack.