Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ankara US Embassy Suicide Bombing.

Eldorado

'US Ambassador Francis Ricciardione said a guard at the gate was killed and a Turkish citizen wounded.

• A Turkish minister has said the bomber was connected to domestic leftist group.'

Source:http://live-blog.uk.msn.com/Event/US_embassy_bombing_in_Ankara

I wish this crap would stop. There's no winners, fgs.

• Like 1

tricky for them; now, Turkey is of course a NATO member, so armed intervention would hardly be on the table; therefore, they wouldn't be so keen to describe it as the usual standby, "a group linked to Al Qaeada", could they. So, if it turns out that Terrorism isn't actually so easy to pigeonhole, I wonder what they'll do? try to quietly sweep it under the carpet, I suppose, so they can go on insisting that it's only countries like Syria and Algeria and Iran and Mali that they need worry about.

I'd bet money that they will say the terrorist had something to do with Syria....

It's obviously a false flag operation to enable a U.S. invasion of Turkey so the global elites can gorge themselves on Turkish delight.

How are you guys not getting this?

/sarcasm off

• Like 1

Shhhhh, one of "them" is here :w00t: Turkey is an ally - though they are in the middle of a realignment away from the EU since they have been snubbed - and towards the east. Until Syria blew up, Erdog was becoming quite chummy with Iran and never missed an opportunity to hate on their former best ally in the neighborhood, Israel. As to who decided to have someone go boom outside the embassy - that could have been nearly anyone. As things get dicier in the region it will happen much more often I'm sure. The US just recently had an AMBASSADOR murdered in Libya and we have done NOTHING to respond. So the question really should be - why did it take so long for another attack to happen? With things like the Syrian attack by Israel yesterday I expect the whole region to become more unstable. And with the actors who want to make things go boom watching a spineless American president, it will more often be American targets than in the past.

• Like 1

The stupid thing is that Turkey was considered a low-level terrorist target.

And, the terrorists struck.

I wish the US would stop publicly stating which embassies are low-level targets(which of course means less security)

To me, that just gives the terrorists a viable target.

Dumb, de dumb dumb.