Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Uhm I'm not sure help maybe please?

CrayJay

For the past couple of months, I've been feeling as if I've been being poked, or just touched. Not anywhere private, just my legs, middle, and arms. But recently, I've been a lot more cold than usual and sometimes when I feel as if I'm being touched, it tingles a bit. Also, I was sitting at my dinner table with my sister, and I felt as if someone had played with my hair. It was only until a couple minutes after it happened that I told my sister. It didn't scare me or anything, it's just that I knew it was happening and I freaked out a bit because I don't like things touching my neck. Also the day I had my hair played with slightly again. And I never feel alone anymore. Like while I'm typing this, I don't feel completely alone. Before I also got a pencil and held it over a paper, and I think I accidentally spelled 'I am'. I'm not quite sure but my hand wasn't that steady while it was moving really slowly. I'm not sure if this is anything too big, but it's kinda weird. I'm not scared if there is a ghost, I just want to know if maybe it's possible I'm not going crazy and there might be a ghost? Maybe? :/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pallidin

• rashore

• Ever Learning

• CrayJay

i think that hair feeling is adrenaline flushing through the back of your neck making your hair stand on end, if you think that something is there your body will release it. i dont know if any thing was there as you were personally there.

i also think you may playing coy and know more about these things than you are letting on.

hand moving by its self is automatic writing and "i am" is a biblical quote from the bible.

Perhaps you have a medical something going on that is causing you to feel like you are being touched and feeling cold. Only a doctor would be able to tell you for sure about that.

Definitely sounds like nerve issues, tingling, cold and poking are all terms I have herard to describe issues resulting from pinched nerves. Have you had any recent neck injuries? I fell skiing once, nothing that major, but I kind of jammed my right shoulder/collar bone and impinged a nerve resulting in numbness in my right finger tips and pricklies up my arm.

Not saying it is, but it could be a medical issue as others have stated. Always rule out that in which can be explained through Science before jumping to paranormal conclusions. Get your self checked up first; if your health is in the clear, then you may have a legitimate case. However, until then...I'm afraid it'll be pretty tough to assist you.

I'm with everyone else on this. Weird sensations in limbs etc ,that are bodywide ,can be a few medical issues.

Some as simple as calcium and magnesium deficiencies .

Go to the doctor if it continues .

I agree with the others, rule out logical explanations before jumping to the paranormal (I do believe in these kind of things...... just like to rule out sensible ideas first).

Could you have even been sat in a draft? I know that the skin on my neck is quite sensetive and a little blow of wind against it will make me shiver and give me goosebumps (and also make my hair stand on end a little feeling like it may have been touched).

Let us know if you follow all these up and what results you get. Good luck!

I've seen a ghost so believing isn't a issue with me but I think I would see a doctor before I jumped to thinking it was paranormal.