Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gay Dog Saved From Death

mfrmboy

See...the problem here is the guy got a dog with a lot more intelligence than him. Well probably all dogs are a lot more intelligent than this guy, but he lacks some serious education and that's the point.

Man, you just know when somebody has not been properly educated throughout their lifetime. This story is a good example.

• Like 1

My dog will hump anything that moves. Actually, anything that doesn't move. Does that make him omnisexual?

Edited by Antilles
  • Like 1

He's already on the talk circuit. He's doing Ellen ,and I think Inside Edition .

• Like 1

It's a shame the gay dog community is still shunned.

• Like 2

He's already on the talk circuit. He's doing Ellen ,and I think Inside Edition .

rofl (thank you, for makin me laugh out loud)

I just hope this guy never has children - imagine THAT coming out conversation :(

• Like 4

It's a shame the gay dog community is still shunned.

Some people have not come to terms with the gay human community. :rolleyes:

The dog might start hitting on him and things might get totes awkward.

nah nah nah! Dogs don't fancy humans, they may love, admire or even desire their company, but "getting togehter" not a dog scenaria.

Sorry for all the humans out there who fancy dogs!

You've never seen a canine trying to hump someone? 'tis a sheltered life you've led, methinks Misty. (Seriously)

You've never seen a canine trying to hump someone? 'tis a sheltered life you've led, methinks Misty. (Seriously)

Never heard of a female dog doing this, only the males. If the dog is "humping" a humans leg, I doubt very much it wants to have a relationship with the human, like most humping human males!

Animal_Testing_Addbuster_by_mlndls_zps526692f6.jpg

"Woofsy-woofsy"

"Woofsy-woofsy"

o my g. jeeeeeese.... agh and all them other sounded noises!!!!!

"Woofsy-woofsy"

Over done it on the make up, looks like a dragdog.

The humping is the sign of dominance. Has nothing to do with sexual urges. If the dog was in heat that is another story. No other male would allow his mating attempts. Dogs also sniff each others butts to recognize each other and they have scent glands back there that are unique scent for each dog. Male and female. The guy must have been the dumbest person and should not own dogs if he knows nothing about them and their natural behaviors.

I hope now the dog will have a normal owner who cares about the dog. The nitwit could use some more education in his life.

• Like 1

Never heard of a female dog doing this, only the males. If the dog is "humping" a humans leg, I doubt very much it wants to have a relationship with the human, like most humping human males!

I hate to burst your bubble but I had two female poodles from the same liter, one was the runt the other a toy. The bigger one would often hump the small one, or just beat her up. It was all about dominance not about sex. Both were fixed so they did not go into heat. Yes many animals go into heat at a certain time of the year to procreate including female dogs. The fixation on sex seems to be unique to humans.

The humping is the sign of dominance. Has nothing to do with sexual urges. If the dog was in heat that is another story. No other male would allow his mating attempts. Dogs also sniff each others butts to recognize each other and they have scent glands back there that are unique scent for each dog. Male and female. The guy must have been the dumbest person and should not own dogs if he knows nothing about them and their natural behaviors.

I hope now the dog will have a normal owner who cares about the dog. The nitwit could use some more education in his life.

haha, I laugh because this is exactly what my dog does, he has a big cuddly toy called jenny, he humps it for a few seconds when he gets home from walkies, then relaxes.

I don't care if he's gay, but they damn well better not let him marry.

Do you mean not marry at all or just not in a mosque, synagogue or church? :whistle:

The humping is the sign of dominance. Has nothing to do with sexual urges.

Yeah I think with most dogs It's a sign of dominance, but I have a golden retriever that's fixed and every once in awhile he humps my male welsh corgi. He visibly becomes arroused when doing this and usually we'll pull the other dog away, but he'll continue humping the air until he um gets off. I doubt its a sign of dominance because he's extremely submissive towards everyone and the other dog. He also tries to hump the furniture.

Edited by RavenEyes19

Don't undertsand how homophobic do you have to be to get rid of a gay dog

Don't undertsand how homophobic do you have to be to get rid of a gay dog

Homophobic is only 1%, the other 99% is pure stupidity.