Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bonds?

camochick

I've had psychic bonds with people in the past. I had a friend for about 11 years and when I got into a car crash it severed our bond. Most say the only reason I lived was because I unknowningly took energy from him. Its been a year and I haven't been able to reconnect the bond. It has taken a year for my third eye to open again, and for my abilities to return to normal. I didn't think I would be able to reconnect with anyone through a psychic bond since it was so traumatic when my previous one broke, however, I have a new one. It's not like the old one. The old one I knew what he was thinking and doing; I could even see through his eyes if I tried. This new one I FEEL everything this new person feels. When he's sad, no matter how good of a day I start crying and then he calls me. If I get sick he feels the pain I am suppose to have. It's like he has all the physical pain between us and I have all the emotional. Is this a normal bond?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• camochick

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

It seems that your prior bond was telepathic and that this new bond is more empathic.

I say that what is natural for you is your normal. We kind of know that each of us is unique yet we still look for that conventional "normal" definition. Can any of us actually say that if you do not think and feel exactly like me that you are not normal.

The actual better questions are "what are my senses evolving towards and why?". What are the soul potentials with this new guy for each of you?

As I see it, your senses attune them self to your circumstances to serve you in particular ways. That would be my normal.

John

Thanks John. I didn't think of it that way. I guess it makes sense for this bond to be that way. It just felt weird because I was overly emotional and usually I am nothing close to emotional. Is there any way that you know of that I can shield what he senses? I don't think it's fair that he feels my pain and his. I can deal with the emotions, but I know he can't deal with the pain and I don't want him to.

Thanks

Lexi

Hi Lexi,

You spoke about how you were empathic and now you ask how to assist him with what he feels from you. That is easy, shift your feelings.

The mind has absolute control over our emotional body. We have thought pattern which create our emotional body. So I ask, what is it that you are Choosing to Think which is causing your pain and thus his? Is it a perception of a given circumstance? Can you ask your self "what is the perception that I can have which will eliminate the pain?". Then listen to your intuitive self. Apply that insight and observe the results.

When you have no pain energies to send him, he will need to create his pain from his own perceptions. He may already be doing this. All you can do is influence your pain, and in the process, give him an example of how these things work.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

I try to change my energies but he still feels all my pain. If my back hurts he feels it, if I have cramps, he feels it too. I shield myself from most everyone and somehow he got through. His energies run wild, I don't know how to approach the subject of him bringing them in a little. It's hard being an empath and a bond on top of it.

I try to change my energies but he still feels all my pain. If my back hurts he feels it, if I have cramps, he feels it too. I shield myself from most everyone and somehow he got through. His energies run wild, I don't know how to approach the subject of him bringing them in a little. It's hard being an empath and a bond on top of it.

When there is a bond like this there is most likely a deep soul connection as well.

The best answers are available through your own internal wisdom. The understanding, the overview, the potentials are all known.

You can PM me if you need assistance with this effort.

John