Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$65K in chicken wings stolen amid high

rashore

Police say two storage warehouse workers stole $65,000 worth of chicken wings.

Gwinnett County police investigators said they believe Dewayne Patterson and Renaldo Jackson used a rental truck on Jan. 12 and took 10 pallets of frozen wings from Nordic Cold Storage.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/65k-chicken-wings-stolen-amid-high-super-bowl-dema/nT8PY/

I like chicken wings... But geez, 10 pallets? How big of a Superbowl party were these guys throwing?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michelle

• rashore

• AsteroidX

• Sweetpumper

Popular Days

Those damn White 72" big screen buying and returning chicken wing eatin super bowl watchers.

Ban Em

My bad just saw the mugshots. Well we do know African Americans like there BBQ.

Edited by AsteroidX

I like chicken wings... But geez, 10 pallets? How big of a Superbowl party were these guys throwing?

Their extended families of course. :w00t:

I think 65k of chicken wings could take Block party to a new level but wheres the BBQ sauce gonna come from ?

Edited by AsteroidX

A bit more seriously though... I'm willing to bet that these guys were going to sell them. Still, that's a heck of a lot of wings. I wonder if they were planning to store them at all or if they already knew they could sell them off in enough of a hurry that it didn't matter.

A bit more seriously though... I'm willing to bet that these guys were going to sell them. Still, that's a heck of a lot of wings. I wonder if they were planning to store them at all or if they already knew they could sell them off in enough of a hurry that it didn't matter.

You nailed it there. :tu: You'd be surprised at the"deals" people come around our shop telling us about before the 'ahem' mechandise has been "acquired".

Edited by Michelle