Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious Purple Goo

AsteroidX

If it was air freshener beads then it would have to rain in the dessert (recently)for them to become moist.

A desert yet!? What's next... aquatic vampires? :yes: (in time, in time)

I could just see Aquatic Vampire threads starting up now. Blaming them whenever someone goes missing at sea etc. :P

Poking it with a stick is a time honor scientific method, so I see nothing wrong with that, but what really upsets me is the Aquatic Vampire thing.

Now we're going to be inundated with all sorts of reports about Mermaids and mermen being wiped out due to rampant vampirism. What's worse is only a special and endanger piece of coral driven threw the base of the tail will kill them. The purple globs are obviously the afterbirth from a Mermaid, but what disturbs me is why in the desert? This just goes to show that cryptids don't follow any given rules making it so very hard to nail them down and study them.

Personally I think it's a UFO/mermaid connection and Bigfoots are acting as sentries, in case the vampire mer-people attack and try to kidnap the babies.

..........that or, Todd Standing shows up.

Someone just dumped a bunch of these for some lols.

Wholesale_water_beads_blue.jpg

Left, wet. Right, dry.

water-bubbles-purple-gel-beads.jpg

Edited by AlienDan

The Blob! Or bloblettes...

Yeah the Blob and its Blobletts, dont worry Steven McQueen will save us :clap:

I got a 3 page crypto page going Im damn proud of myself :clap: . They are obviously time slipped amphibian eggs from the dawn of the dinosaurs so yeah lets poke and stir them well with a stick!!

I got a 3 page crypto page going Im damn proud of myself :clap: . They are obviously time slipped amphibian eggs from the dawn of the dinosaurs so yeah lets poke and stir them well with a stick!!

And next we'll use them to build a park somewhere off Costa Rica. :yes:

Obviously, they're scientologist embryos!

You try it first if you dont fall over dead after 30 seconds Ill try one :nw:

• Like 1

I know what these are! My sister bought some at the fair last year. They're these weird squishy colored balls you buy to put in a vase for flowers, these look identical. Once I saw how they moved when she ran the stick through, I knew it had to be those weird-o balls. Why someone dumped theirs in the desert, no idea.

purple_water_beads_by_dblinman-d3ftjzy.jpg

• Like 2

I can't think of a better place for water beads than the desert. Idk. Maybe this has to do with an individual's experiment for some sort of watering system for desert plant cultivation? Did it ever show exactly where this happened?

Some people manage lush greenery around their homes in arid areas using different methods.

Someone happened to spill their magic beans beads, that's all.

• Like 1

I bet they are fairy eggs... their couldn't be any other possible explanation.

/sarcasm

I was thinking manna, myself

strange none the less

strange none the less

I wonder if they are going to be lab tested. Granted, they probably are what was described earlier here.

Somebody quick get a homeless crackhead to smoke it for 5 bux and see what it's effects are hahaha, he could become a zombie :o

NOAA marine biologists have identified the substance as rust fungal spores, but the species still remains unidentified.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/08/19/guess-what-that-orange-goo-in-alaska-turned-out-to-be/

However, I challenge anyone to find rust fingal spores that look anything like this at all.