Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The God Code

kais_1

Invalid data results in invalid conclusion. You have been shown that the new testament was originally written in Greek so the valid data would be the words in Greek not the English translation which is invalid data. Your choice to continue to use the English translation means you are continuing to use the invalid data so your results and conclusions are invalid.

the word freemason or illuminati or Allah even does not come form the bible or greek so hence valid

You stumbled onto some cryptic, unexplained "God Code." What the heck do you expect us to do with this information? Don't try to be edgy and say "work the rest our for yourself." Actually explain your reasoning behind all this number stuff. I've never been good at math, but jeez.

Yes, kais, the problem is that we don't see an inherent meaning behind all of this. If there is any conspiracy involved with these numerical patterns, the instigators of the conspiracy would have had to influence the development of the English alphabet from thousands of years before, as well as influence the etymology of words such as illuminati or mason. Aside from that, is there any real meaning to what you are presenting, other than that there are some palindromic patterns? These patterns would occur in any English word that is a palindrome.

the word freemason or illuminati or Allah even does not come form the bible or greek so hence valid

My post was about your reference to the new testament so your reply isn't valid. However since you bring up those three: Allah was originally in Arabic, Illuminati (Originally the Bavarian Illuminati) was in Bavarian and Free Mason was originally in Latin or Norman French. None were originally in English so using the English translations is using invalid data which again invalidates your results and conclusions.

Yep, as soon as I get home and can access the full version of the board I'm going to click the "like"button in your post. That's pretty much exactly what most people think when it comes to God codes and Bible codes.

Edit: sometimes the Android Swype system can really throw you :P

Edited by Paranoid Android

so everything is just a mere coincidence according to some of you

It has nothing to do with coincidence. It has to do with the concept that those who wrote the Bible and other works hid code in their works that reveals great secrets and that the information is only available in English translations even though, in most cases, English didn't exist at the time those works were written.

It has nothing to do with coincidence. It has to do with the concept that those who wrote the Bible and other works hid code in their works that reveals great secrets and that the information is only available in English translations even though, in most cases, English didn't exist at the time those works were written.

i personally think that when the english language system came into place the founders coded all the words, once you see a few, you realise this is the truth...the english language is corrupt, and i think ive said that before in this thread.

So what do you see to be the goal of the founders? How are freemasons, the Illuminati, and the God of Islam tied together, and what is their agenda?

So what do you see to be the goal of the founders? How are freemasons, the Illuminati, and the God of Islam tied together, and what is their agenda?

how am i supposed to know the agenda..something stinks though....

i personally think that when the english language system came into place the founders coded all the words, once you see a few, you realise this is the truth...the english language is corrupt, and i think ive said that before in this thread.

The first English translation of some of the biblical manuscripts happened about 1200 years after the last (most recent) book of the Bible was written. http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/ So by "founders", you must be referring to those who translated the Bible, since it's writers were long dead.

lucifer

=74

JESUS

=74

Scrabble game result scores?

Edited by jugoso

So what great knowledge have you found using this code?

So what great knowledge have you found using this code?

i have found that the english language is corrupt and definaltey coded by numbers

What if we used a different language and found similar corruption? What would your thoughts be?

i have found that the english language is corrupt and definaltey coded by numbers

How is it corrupt?

How is it corrupt?

Pssst ........... Ask him to do that number thing he does with "LadyGaga"

I bet he comes up with "69"

~edit : no comment

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

Pssst ........... Ask him to do that number thing he does with "LadyGaga"

I bet he comes up with "69"

~edit : no comment

Lady Gaga

12 1 4 1

7 1 7 1

nothing special here

Lady Gaga

12 1 4 1

7 1 7 1

nothing special here

7 1 7 1 = LiLi = LiLiTh 7 1 7 1 7 4 = 7 4 = L A

????

omg

do you see what I see ?

very in ... the ... rest .... ding .......