Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran unveils 'stealth' fighter

Space Commander Travis

We have had the turquoise stealth mini sub and stealth fighter. Next will be the tank.

8330122487_d037bab164_z.jpg

It looks like a plastic toy on a blanket,there is no tracks behind it, you're having a laugh...

Aha ,"ships of the desert"......Stealth Camels ???

It looks like a plastic toy on a blanket,there is no tracks behind it, you're having a laugh...

Please stop with your western propaganda. :clap:

Aha ,"ships of the desert"......Stealth Camels ???

Then we have the stealth sub.

20121202_07.jpg?w=908

Forgive me but it is more visible than a black sub.

We have had the turquoise stealth mini sub and stealth fighter. Next will be the tank.

8330122487_d037bab164_z.jpg

A lego Panther! I like it!

perhaps they might have bought one of these... Although they're probably a bit outside their price range. http://www.armortek.co.uk/index.html

It occurs to me that as funny as this effort of tricking the west was, it might be a bit more serious when considered. Maybe it is for their own people as a way of calming some of the anger caused by sanctions that the government has brought on them but it also shows a decided lack of understanding of the technological sophistication of the western powers in military advances. If their political and or military leaders actually think the west can be fooled so easily then what ELSE might they be thinking mistakenly? That they could survive a strike against shipping in the straights? That once they have a nuke they could blackmail Israel into ceding land to the Palestinians as a way of becoming, overnight, popular among Sunni Muslims all over the globe? No, grandiosity in the thinking of ambitious men is as potentially dangerous as it ever was.

• Like 1

It occurs to me that as funny as this effort of tricking the west was, it might be a bit more serious when considered. Maybe it is for their own people as a way of calming some of the anger caused by sanctions that the government has brought on them but it also shows a decided lack of understanding of the technological sophistication of the western powers in military advances. If their political and or military leaders actually think the west can be fooled so easily then what ELSE might they be thinking mistakenly? That they could survive a strike against shipping in the straights? That once they have a nuke they could blackmail Israel into ceding land to the Palestinians as a way of becoming, overnight, popular among Sunni Muslims all over the globe? No, grandiosity in the thinking of ambitious men is as potentially dangerous as it ever was.

As far as I'm aware Israel does not submit to blackmail,and if they were ever threatened by an Iranian nuke,that would be the end of Iran because the Israelies would strike first,they dont mess about like us.
  • Like 2

As far as I'm aware Israel does not submit to blackmail,and if they were ever threatened by an Iranian nuke,that would be the end of Iran because the Israelies would strike first,they dont mess about like us.

That's kind of my point. Iran's leaders are out of touch and that can be really dangerous. :no:

I see the same pattern here that I saw repeatedly in 2002 leading up to the bung war with Iraq. Making fun of their primitive military while simultaneously mongering about how much of a threat they are. Another disjointed illogical neocon gang heap. It didn't fool me in 2002. It'd be laughable if it wasn't so grotesque in 2013.

I see the same pattern here that I saw repeatedly in 2002 leading up to the bung war with Iraq. Making fun of their primitive military while simultaneously mongering about how much of a threat they are. Another disjointed illogical neocon gang heap. It didn't fool me in 2002. It'd be laughable if it wasn't so grotesque in 2013.

This thing isn't military technology and it isn't a model of a new prototype, it is made up fiberglass model that would be embarrassing in even a low budget movie. The world laughed it off and went back to worrying about their nuclear research which does pose a threat but one must wonder how far along these boobs really are if they thought anyone, other than uninformed folks not in the know, would take this fake as real..

• Like 1

This thing isn't military technology and it isn't a model of a new prototype, it is made up fiberglass model that would be embarrassing in even a low budget movie. The world laughed it off and went back to worrying about their nuclear research which does pose a threat but one must wonder how far along these boobs really are if they thought anyone, other than uninformed folks not in the know, would take this fake as real..

The Mad Mullars are sabre rattling to keep the population happy,they wouldnt last a couple of hours in a scrap,No Navy,a Second rate Airforce,and Cardboard Cartoon Characters for an Army.
  • Like 1

The Mad Mullars are sabre rattling to keep the population happy,they wouldnt last a couple of hours in a scrap,No Navy,a Second rate Airforce,and Cardboard Cartoon Characters for an Army.

Agreed, Spud, but the danger they pose is still real. They can cause havoc all over the west with proxy attacks. Hizbullah for example can pound Israel and start a nasty conflict in the M.E. and I have no doubt that they have a capability to destroy aircraft mid air when they choose, which would cripple economies for a while. Mining the straits would stop oil flow for days or even weeks and cause oil prices to skyrocket. They have a long history of nastiness outside their borders yet willing dupes chant the same old song and dance that" they haven't started a war in a hundred years" -

Agreed, Spud, but the danger they pose is still real. They can cause havoc all over the west with proxy attacks. Hizbullah for example can pound Israel and start a nasty conflict in the M.E. and I have no doubt that they have a capability to destroy aircraft mid air when they choose, which would cripple economies for a while. Mining the straits would stop oil flow for days or even weeks and cause oil prices to skyrocket. They have a long history of nastiness outside their borders yet willing dupes chant the same old song and dance that" they haven't started a war in a hundred years" -

I'll agree that the populace is in revolt mode and these idiots are trying to appease them by showing "superior weaponry" but it begs the question "If they have the power to win a war then why wait?" They don't have long til a Syria like revolt so do the bomb if you have it! They don't and they aren't even close.

I'm not worried about their nuclear research either (there isn't even a fiberglass model). :rolleyes:

I'm not worried about their nuclear research either (there isn't even a fiberglass model). :rolleyes:

Right. Because knocking up a fiberglass model is more effort than building massive facilities, deep underground in hardened concrete and steel bunkers. Wonder why they'd spend that amount of money, time and effort, Yam? They already had enough usable enriched uranium for fuel purposes for a medical reactor AND for their electric power generating needs at startup. They had been promised a steady supply of fuel. All they had to do was promise to deliver the spent fuel rods to Russia so that Russia could reprocess them - that is, to make it impossible for Iran to make bomb fuel from them. Yet Iran balked at that. Why do you suppose a country's leaders would do such a thing? In another thread we have a description of the awful pain and suffering being pressed on the Iranian public, yet none of it would be happening if Iran would simply stop the activities that clearly show they want a nuclear weapon. Last question - do you care if they have a bomb? Would it disturb you if they were found to be a nuclear power? Edited by and then

Right. Because knocking up a fiberglass model is more effort than building massive facilities, deep underground in hardened concrete and steel bunkers. Wonder why they'd spend that amount of money, time and effort, Yam? They already had enough usable enriched uranium for fuel purposes for a medical reactor AND for their electric power generating needs at startup. They had been promised a steady supply of fuel. All they had to do was promise to deliver the spent fuel rods to Russia so that Russia could reprocess them - that is, to make it impossible for Iran to make bomb fuel from them. Yet Iran balked at that. Why do you suppose a country's leaders would do such a thing? In another thread we have a description of the awful pain and suffering being pressed on the Iranian public, yet none of it would be happening if Iran would simply stop the activities that clearly show they want a nuclear weapon. Last question - do you care if they have a bomb? Would it disturb you if they were found to be a nuclear power?

Do you think the world would be any safer if israel launched an attack on iran? Just remember russia,china and pakistan have stated military force will not be ruled out if an attack is carried out on iran. So to take out one wannabe, does it justify a possible war with 3 nuclear powers?

Do you think the world would be any safer if israel launched an attack on iran? Just remember russia,china and pakistan have stated military force will not be ruled out if an attack is carried out on iran. So to take out one wannabe, does it justify a possible war with 3 nuclear powers?

This IS a very good point Akuma. And the truth is, I don't know what to say. I honestly see Iran as a menace that will, in time, cause a major war in the region. So IMO to do nothing means we just put off the day of reckoning. But to strike early means to justify Iran's claim of hostile intent by the west, thus allowing them to rebuild in the open and the only way ultimately to stop them is to remove their leadership and replace it with one that does not value nuclear weapons more than their own people OR continue in a long term war against them until they give up. One thing is certain, framing this as an Israeli only problem is in error. Iran means to have hegemony over a region that will hold economic sway over the globe for at least a few decades. Do you want the decisions made about all economic factors in your day to day life to be at least partly decided by what a religious zealot in Iran wants for his country?
  • Like 1

I reckon that they are all wind and ****,and one day soon,some country not to far away from them will call their bluff.The children are taught from a very early age that Anything west of the Persian Gulf is to be considered evil,so the kids grow up hating the West thru no fault of their own.No one can change this as its hereditary.It wouldnt bother me,or most of the western population if they developed the Bomb,and then had an accident and turned their own country into Glass.The only losers would be the Chinese who are their main Oil customers,and in return supply them with Guns and Technology,which is years behind Western Technology..

• Like 1

I reckon that they are all wind and ****,and one day soon,some country not to far away from them will call their bluff.The children are taught from a very early age that Anything west of the Persian Gulf is to be considered evil,so the kids grow up hating the West thru no fault of their own.No one can change this as its hereditary.It wouldnt bother me,or most of the western population if they developed the Bomb,and then had an accident and turned their own country into Glass.The only losers would be the Chinese who are their main Oil customers,and in return supply them with Guns and Technology,which is years behind Western Technology..

that's hardly fair if, as you say, the people are brought up to believe that the West is evil. Is it fair that they should all go the same way because of the way that they're brainwashed by their Leaders ?

I think the world would be much less safe for Israel if they attacked, along with the fact that Israel can't hurt Iran. If Israel does do some pitter patter terrorist attacks on Iran's legitimate nuclear sites, that will make Israel pay a tremendous price for a piddly benefit that doesn't even register. Israel needs the US ala another "coalition of the willing" to hurt Iran and we're already accomplishing that with sanctions. So the Israeli bureaucrats were wrong and the US bureaucrats were right, and Iran wasn't attacked by Israel because the attacks would be meaningless to their stated purpose but effective at further isolating Israel's terroristic reputation on the world stage.

It's been suggested that Israel could use ballistic missiles to attack Iran as well as nukes. Again nukes will do tremendous damage on the surface but little damage to hardened underground facilities and not even the US is going to support such an idea as that. Israel would be universally condemned by the world and that would probably lead to some economic warfare against Israel, i.e. responses beyond the rhetorical.

I think the world would be much less safe for Israel if they attacked, along with the fact that Israel can't hurt Iran. If Israel does do some pitter patter terrorist attacks on Iran's legitimate nuclear sites, that will make Israel pay a tremendous price for a piddly benefit that doesn't even register. Israel needs the US ala another "coalition of the willing" to hurt Iran and we're already accomplishing that with sanctions. So the Israeli bureaucrats were wrong and the US bureaucrats were right, and Iran wasn't attacked by Israel because the attacks would be meaningless to their stated purpose but effective at further isolating Israel's terroristic reputation on the world stage.

It's been suggested that Israel could use ballistic missiles to attack Iran as well as nukes. Again nukes will do tremendous damage on the surface but little damage to hardened underground facilities and not even the US is going to support such an idea as that. Israel would be universally condemned by the world and that would probably lead to some economic warfare against Israel, i.e. responses beyond the rhetorical.

Israel would, like any other western country, NEVER use nukes first - only after they were under attack and were in danger of massive casualties. The economic warfare may well be seen in the coming months if Israel cannot be coerced into a deal that the Palis want. The EU and Oby will probably see to that. Jerusalem will become an international city and some form of contiguous land area will become the Palestinian state. It may well bisect Israel and there only be a small thoroughfare between the north and south of Israel. I think the Israelis will try it once more - giving up land for promises. They won't have to wait for long to see how sincere the Palis are.....
  • Like 1

Israel would, like any other western country, NEVER use nukes first - only after they were under attack and were in danger of massive casualties. The economic warfare may well be seen in the coming months if Israel cannot be coerced into a deal that the Palis want. The EU and Oby will probably see to that. Jerusalem will become an international city and some form of contiguous land area will become the Palestinian state. It may well bisect Israel and there only be a small thoroughfare between the north and south of Israel. I think the Israelis will try it once more - giving up land for promises. They won't have to wait for long to see how sincere the Palis are.....

The western countries are the ones going around the world attacking other countries. Speaking of all western countries in language of restraint is just clueless. It's a lot easier to believe that Iran would never nuke anyone without being attacked first because they don't do that. These liberal statist Republicans, these democrat-party rejects called the neocons, just love to imagine that Obama doesn't bend over far enough and kiss the tush of Israel as good as he should. Those shameless chickenhawks are dragging a war hero Chuck Hagel through the proverbial mud right now. "Oh I'm so sorry I said that this isn't the United States of Israel." "I'm so, so sorry that I said that Israel isn't in the US Constitution." "Mmmm Mwah mwah mwah."

Nonsense. Iran does not have the technological capacity to pull off anything like that.

Iran´s technological progress is more typically expressed by inventing amputation machines to carry out Shariah law:

http://www.dailymail...l#axzz2JnyMsnQD

come on, the Lord is just pulling legs, he didn't mean that seriously! ....wait, he didn't...did he?

come on, the Lord is just pulling legs, he didn't mean that seriously! ....wait, he didn't...did he?

That isn't the Lord using that machine.