Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

stevemagegod

It worked!..thanks buddy... :-)

No Problem anytime. Last night i was almost at the Vibration Stage again i could feel it. I was in a Super Deep relaxed state of consciousness last night. I could feel my Body getting "Lighter and Lighter", my Muscles were Twitching randomly all over the place which is a Good sign since that always happen right before i enter the Vibration Stage. In fact i even heard a "loud Bang" inside my head which is what many people report when they are about to either enter the Vibration Stage, or Separate from the physical body. But then as soon as i was about to enter the stage my Sister randomly got up at like ******* 12:30 at Night to take a shower cause she thought it was time for school completely taking me out of the state i was in. I was so p***ed. :cry: Even with my Door shut. :td:

But whats weird about is that i toke a nap earlier in the day, and in my Nap i could see my Bed from a different angle as if i was awake. I know it wasn't Astral Projection since i never entered the VB Stage and just had my eyes shut. I could see my bed in full detail to. Do you guys know what this is? I feel like its almost Remote Viewing in a since.

As far as i know you can see at 360 degrees when you are in your astral form..maybe you were separated unintentionally but you were still in your body...maybe that's why you were able to see your bed from diffrent angels...

As far as i know you can see at 360 degrees when you are in your astral form..maybe you were separated unintentionally but you were still in your body...maybe that's why you were able to see your bed from diffrent angels...

So last night i felt this strange surge of energy travel up my Spine when i was very deep into sleep. It wasn't the normal shocking surge of energy that normally follows the vibration stage. But it was very concentrated. I can only describe it as someone putting a cold ice pact up your back. I have never felt anything like it before.

Okay Guys the last couple of Nights i have been able to bring on the Vibration stage of Astral Projection 3 Nights in a row. But they don't last very long. There just quick little bursts of energy. All though last night i was able to bring it on and my whole body become "Num and fizzy" i guess you could say. Like it felt like how if you lay on your arm and your arm falls a sleep, only it was my whole body. I think i am slowly discovering the Secret of how to bring on the state when i relax enough. I have to say though the ones that come on if your not expecting it can be the most shocking ones of all. I don't understand why the vibrations have been practically nothing lately though.

Edited by stevemagegod

Hey I noticed I can sometimes feel vibrations through objects, by touching them. Has anybody experienced read or heard about the use of objects to help vibrate? I was still on page one when I thought of this.. I have done limited research on the matter. I have felt the vibrations while meditating but they were low key, not violent at all.

Edited by SpiritWriter

Yeah whats up with the spontaneous vs. the ones we try to produce. I have yet to see..... why do the spontaneous ones happen? I like that, it feels more special. But it is also good to show determination towards something as well.. :)

• Like 1

Yeah whats up with the spontaneous vs. the ones we try to produce. I have yet to see..... why do the spontaneous ones happen? I like that, it feels more special. But it is also good to show determination towards something as well.. :)

The Spontaneous ones are truly shocking. However the last couple of nights ones were just annoying. All they really did was move make my head move in a weird way from my Position on the Pillow. However right before those shocks I have been seeing with my Eyes shut. I don't know how its possible but i am seeing in full detail certain parts of my Room etc., I mean it doesn't happen automatically as soon as i shut my eyes they happen after a while they been closed. And then those Shocks gets Produced. Could they be related somehow?

Edited by stevemagegod

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys so this morning i woke and i wanted to go get a drink of water. When i went to move my legs to roll out of bed i realized i couldn't move my Legs. I tried again and then i thought to myself o **** its sleep paralysis. I didn't panick because i knew what was preventing me from moving due to my research on Astral Projection but its a strange feeling i kinda don't like it. This is the first time i have woken up with SP in a long time. Also later in the morning around 7am ish i could see what looked to be my Astral Arms. But they were very hazy and not in full detail.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys i am not 100% sure if i had a successful Astral projection last night or if it was a weird dream. Last night i could feel some sort of vibrations and when i was trying to calm myself so i could project i believe i saw my "Astral Arms" when my Eyes were completely shut. Whats even weirder is that i was seeing my desk that sits next to my Bed, but there was something different about it: It had a Picture on it, and it was in Black and White while the rest of the dream was in Color. Also when i looked up in the dream/obe i could see Human Like Entities standing there. Which startled me awake because i wasn't expecting to see anything. Also when i awoke that Picture frame wasn't there either which made me feel uneasy for some reason. I wonder if i am getting better at this. What do you guys think?

Edited by stevemagegod

Guys i am not 100% sure if i had a successful Astral projection last night or if it was a weird dream. Last night i could feel some sort of vibrations and when i was trying to calm myself so i could project i believe i saw my "Astral Arms" when my Eyes were completely shut. Whats even weirder is that i was seeing my desk that sits next to my Bed, but there was something different about it: It had a Picture on it, and it was in Black and White while the rest of the dream was in Color. Also when i looked up in the dream/obe i could see Human Like Entities standing there. Which startled me awake because i wasn't expecting to see anything. Also when i awoke that Picture frame wasn't there either which made me feel uneasy for some reason. I wonder if i am getting better at this. What do you guys think?

It does sound interesting. I think you are progressing. 😊

These sort of things had happened to me too..when i'm in the stage of seperating I am able to see my room from diffrent angles with my eyes closed and I also see things which are not present in my room.. I know this is a common experience but still I need to ask what is principle behind it? ....and after the seperation another weird stuff happens. I can see an old man with white beird and he always smiles and go away...anyone know what or who he might be?