Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time Loops of your Lives.

Pssst

If anyone has read on the topic of time loops you would find that: " is a common plot device in science fiction (especially in universes where time travel is commonplace) in which time runs normally for a set period (usually a day or a few hours) but then skips back like a broken record. When the time loop "resets", the memories of most characters are reset (i.e. they forget all that happened.)

Though the concept is related to science fiction, I can see it as a theory to real life. Your life looks like the cursive letter "e" and it continuously loops forward, sometimes the loop is so so large it overlaps previous loops. It never ends. Is it possible that our spirit has the ability to loop around to the past to a time where we wished we had changed something, we then influence ourselves at that time to take a different path and end up changing our future? It could be something very minor, like feeling a sudden urge to give someone a hug and then later on they pass away.

If this is true, think of all the other spirits (angels or demons) who have the ability to influence your future. For instance, dreams you cannot explain (especially those which are reoccuring.) Could some of those dreams be a reflection of what once was or what IS in one of your other paths? Your life does not look like one road, it is the road with many forks at different junctures. All the paths exist and we are constantly creating more. Deja vu?

In this theory, you have always been yourself. Never another person, but remember that after you die you could go back to an earlier time before you were born, influencing those and creating a new future path for them.

Edited by Pssst
  • Like 3

That's a mite too complicated for me! :wacko: And if we're not aware of it, then it doesn't matter whether it's happening or not, does it? We certainly won't be using it positively.

p.s. Welcome to UM :D

• Like 1

I always have crap luck in January. Seriously crap luck. I think I may be experiencing something similiar to this. I dont know what it is TBH. But Ive had several talks about it with my folks and I plan on hibernating in January in the future to see if I can break this cycle.

As for looping back to change your future that would be an alternate reality and currently it is not scientifically possible.

If this is true, think of all the other spirits (angels or demons) who have the ability to influence your future. For instance, dreams you cannot explain (especially those which are reoccuring.) Could some of those dreams be a reflection of what once was or what IS in one of your other paths? Your life does not look like one road, it is the road with many forks at different junctures. All the paths exist and we are constantly creating more. Deja vu?

I believe this

• Like 2

That's a mite too complicated for me! :wacko: And if we're not aware of it, then it doesn't matter whether it's happening or not, does it? We certainly won't be using it positively.

p.s. Welcome to UM :D

TY for the welcome! :) I think I am prone to listening to what the universe is trying to tell me. I do see signs and I allow myself to be open to them. I think this answers your question regarding whether or not it matters. Using your intuition to gage those things in your environment, and I think that is a positive thing. I don't live in an unrealistic world with unicorns, but I do believe there is a lot more to this world than we could ever imagine. The mere idea that we exist in consciousness is incredible.

Think of it this way. You wonder "what if" you married your first love. Perhaps you will go back and do just that. Then in that path when it is over you wish you never would have met him, so you go back further to influence yourself. However, all of these lifetimes exist. While you are in your awakened conciousness you may see glimpses of them through dreams, deja vu or meeting someone you feel you have known forever.

I always have crap luck in January. Seriously crap luck. I think I may be experiencing something similiar to this. I dont know what it is TBH. But Ive had several talks about it with my folks and I plan on hibernating in January in the future to see if I can break this cycle.

As for looping back to change your future that would be an alternate reality and currently it is not scientifically possible.

I'm implying that after death your spirit loops back to influence. It's a theory, and no one truely knows what lies in the great beyond. Somehow, this makes sense to me. As far as your bad luck for January. This is unrelated to the topic, but I believe the energy you send is the energy you will receive. This is basically a true premise in all religions and spirituality. Perhaps because January has been labelled a "stigma" which is negative ... you are actually drawing the negative forces around you. I think you need to find a way to let go of the negative attachment associated with January ... I do believe you will see change. Hence we are finished with January so ... lucky you! hahaha

• Like 1

Time Loops are basically Deja Vu in Real Life. I have experienced Deja Vu Many times.

• Like 1

It could be possible but such loops seem to be torturous rather than enjoyable or pleasing. Could it be considered that angels in particular may be able to do works such as reminding people that there may be something happening in the temporal factors of reality rather than specifically causing a loop?

It seems farfetched to assume angels or holy beings involved with trapping someone in a time loop to teach a lesson because the general description of such loops typically include some psychological and mental agony to the individuals involved. That doesn't seem to be a holy, kind, or peaceful thing.

After all, if a lesson is to be brought forth in a message, could it not have been given simply, kindly, and peacefully in a way that inspires the individual rather than traps the individual?

• Like 1

If anyone has read on the topic of time loops you would find that: " is a common plot device in science fiction (especially in universes where time travel is commonplace) in which time runs normally for a set period (usually a day or a few hours) but then skips back like a broken record. When the time loop "resets", the memories of most characters are reset (i.e. they forget all that happened.)

Though the concept is related to science fiction, I can see it as a theory to real life. Your life looks like the cursive letter "e" and it continuously loops forward, sometimes the loop is so so large it overlaps previous loops. It never ends. Is it possible that our spirit has the ability to loop around to the past to a time where we wished we had changed something, we then influence ourselves at that time to take a different path and end up changing our future? It could be something very minor, like feeling a sudden urge to give someone a hug and then later on they pass away.

In this theory, you have always been yourself. Never another person, but remember that after you die you could go back to an earlier time before you were born, influencing those and creating a new future path for them.

Please watch the following video -

[media=]

[/media]

The end part is important as it shows that backwards causality (called retrocausality) is proven in Quantum Mechanics. This means all pasts co-exist together (superposition) until one is brought into being by gaining information (measuring).

It is early days in Quantum Mechanics but you could jump ahead by studying Buddhism. In essence the past is changed by changing the perceptions, information and memories in your mind. To some the idea of changing your mind to change reality is hard to even consider but anybody experienced in sales will tell you it works.

You'd also think that those depressed individuals whose life seems to go completey against them would also realise the problem exists with the place their mind is in. They attract their own misfortune.

Edited by Mr Right Wing
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have recently written a memoir on my blog about deja vu. In the French language it is literally translated and means, "already seen". I find it interesting I just wrote something about this and found yours. Here's my link. Please leave feedback on here or my blog, if indeed you have any further ideas about the importance or efficacy of "deja-vu" and subconscious messages. The memoir is called "Slight Epiphanies". Here is a direct link. http://bphillips8709.wordpress.com/whats-a-synonym-for-about/

Edited by bphillips8709

• 2 weeks later...

I find this to be boggling as well. If you die in a car accident by the hands of a drunk driver...could your spirit loop back to warn you to take a different route to avoid that accident?

Why can't we joke around with deja vu? I've had that experience before like everyone else and I don't see any problem with the current scientific one about our minds stopping for a millimicrosecond and then restarting again. In effect we see the same scene twice which gives us that vague feeling that we have seen this before....cuz we did see it before....a millimicrosecond before. The brain works in mysterious ways.

• Like 1

The time loop thing is a really cool idea to think about, I loved the x-files time loop episode where mulder kept getting killed... Anything is possible as far as time goes.

The time loop thing was cool as well in the star trek: the next generation epsidode where picard and crew kept blowing up real good because of a collision with an older enterprise ship. Data finally figured it out and got the doomed ship out of the time loop.

Yeah, star trek next generation was a great show, I think Voyager is my all time favorite star trek show though...