Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Pictures from Texas. You haven't seen

Ugly1

These types of forums are not that serious

I guess that explains your presence?

• Like 3

I LOL @ OP's opinion of roughnecks. yea i dont really see them having the computer skills. but I think a better point is they dont have to time to do it either. we are talking about people who work at least 12 hour shifts, plus driving to and from site. I know when I'm up in McMurray I dont have the time to photoshop images. however, depending on their schedule they may have plenty of time to do it. when im not working i could have time to learn how to photoshop if i wanted. the oilfield has some pretty strange characters in it after all(I work in it).

but, at the same time I have seen a fair share of strange lights in the sky when i am working in the bush. i think if you can get the other photo's from the rest of the crew we may get closer to the truth.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945

So I was on the way to work this morning and I had seen a light in the sky. This light was about 3 times as large in appearance as the brightest star in the sky. This was just before 7 in the morning. What had caught my eye was that the stars were all out of view as the sun had started to rise. I look at this light for a few seconds and think "That is a weird star". Well I look around to see if any other stars are out and there were none. I look back to this light and roughly one second later, poof. It just blinks out.

Well I get home tonight and tell my brother, "Hey man, I seen a UFO today". Well I tell my weak little story that I described above. He informs me of how when he was in south Texas working at a natural gas location as a pipe fitter that they were visited by a UFO one day. He described the UFO as flying in zigzag patterns at incredible speeds. I thought, well your story sure beats my blinking light. Well he asks me, "Do you want to see a picture of it?". He informs me of how the people at the job site all pulled out cameras and got photos, as well as some getting video of the object I am about to post. I was able to save some photos that the people were uploading to facebook. I am currently trying to get him to track down the video as of now. Once I seen the photo, well I had to show you guys!

By the way. From what I have been informed the people we are dealing with that took said pictures are not really the caliper of people that would be creating CGI and manipulating photos if you know what I mean. I think you know what I'm saying.

Anyhow without further typing. A new UFO sighting/picture for you all.

Wow, it's a really nice picture - something like that could be a craft and then again, it could be a photoshopped image...

Nice pics.

What is the purpose of the fully lighted underside on an alien space craft? They can make it all the way here, but need lights to avoid collisions with our aircraft? To let us know "We're here?" To light up their landing terrain?

Such a large amount of light on their craft , I would think would obscure their vision, since they seem to rely on vision more than instruments?

This question gets asked a lot but I think the people asking it never consider that the 'light' might simply be whatever propels the craft...

If the photo is legit submit a report to NUFORC or MUFON.

Yeah, that's the ticket. Those guys are the absolute best at research, esp. MUFON. :cry: TSR, save me a bit of time, post your best example of research by them..

And if the photo isn't legit, what should the OP do then?

These types of forums are not that serious

You'd certainly be forgiven for thinking that when you read the posts by some 'researcher's.. But others seem to know their stuff.

TSR, do you have anything to add about the picture or the topic? Anything at all?

• Like 1

Wow, it's a really nice picture - something like that could be a craft and then again, it could be a photoshopped image...

This question gets asked a lot but I think the people asking it never consider that the 'light' might simply be whatever propels the craft...

Thanks, Paxus. You're right I never considered that. Too bad it interferes with their seemingly desired stealth, though.

Thanks, Paxus. You're right I never considered that. Too bad it interferes with their seemingly desired stealth, though.

Yeh, I agree there are many more questions or 'oddities' than answers and likely explinations! Personally I find it very frustrating, not knowing the answer to there particular questions (ETH)!

Thank Ugly1, appreciate the good attitude, it is nice to look at something objectively and not be harassed for trying to bring the OP down. I am in Australia, A very long way away, so it is indeed pretty removed to me as you have been astute enough to figure. I am not doubting someone saw something I am just trying to gather as many "somethings" as I can to see if we have a square peg, and a square hole. Just the process of elimination. Did you brother confirm, that is indeed exactly what he saw? I got the impression from your post that it is someone else's picture on facebook, just wondering if your brother confirms the picture, the story, or both. I am no photographic expert, which is why I asked the questions above, I have seen some pretty amazing clouds over the years, and wondered if, like in Chrlz recollection above, might be a candidate. Chrlz knows more about photography than I, but that is the beauty of this place, we all have something to offer.

I wish you the very best luck with answering this curious question, in any case, you should get some good evaluations to consider here.

I really appreciate your kind words. I will make a report to mufon after I get off of work today. Answering what was asked, my brother had seen the craft, and a photo of it was taken from another individual. From what I understand, there are several photos, and even video of this craft as stated before. I think I will just message the guy with the photo on Facebook, explain the situation and see if he has more! On the mans facebook page, he states that several different people got this craft from several different angles of the plant on both video, and photos.

I really appreciate your skepticism everyone! As I want all other options to be ruled out! If it wasn't my brother that had seen it, then back up his story via co-worker pictures that had also witnessed the craft then I would probably not believe it either. With this sighting having a home close to me, it just makes me want to grab everyone by the shoulders and shake them shouting "This is what you've been looking for!!"

Either way whether this is found to be real (It will) or not (Couldn't be disproven as it's real) the first thing that I thought of when he told me the stories and showed me the pictures was "OMG I GOTTA GET THIS ON UM!!" Ha Ha! I guess I have a UM addiction to the abnormal. Everyone here has skill at identifying the paranormal in some form or another after how much all of us have seen. You guys are the experts if you know it or not. That is why we have already heard so many possibilities on what it could be. Gotta love UM!

Edited by Ugly1

The image was also posted here - http://www.latest-uf...ighting-85.html - (scroll down) with the same story - taken in Ganado, Texas on 20 Dec 2012.

Just FYI if anyone is interested.

That PNG image is just slightly better than the one posted here, but it gives no more clues - it is the same small size and still suffers from major compression problems, sadly. Both versions are stripped of exif data.

It looks and sounds genuiune to me. I've had alien encounters and I'm a believer.

That PNG image is just slightly better than the one posted here, but it gives no more clues - it is the same small size and still suffers from major compression problems, sadly. Both versions are stripped of exif data.

Yeah, it would be nice if a genuine original was posted for us to see, meaning the JPEG exactly as it came off the camera's memory card, without any resizing or cropping, etc.

It looks and sounds genuiune to me. I've had alien encounters and I'm a believer.

Tell us about it.... was it really scary?

I really appreciate your kind words. I will make a report to mufon after I get off of work today. Answering what was asked, my brother had seen the craft, and a photo of it was taken from another individual. From what I understand, there are several photos, and even video of this craft as stated before. I think I will just message the guy with the photo on Facebook, explain the situation and see if he has more! On the mans facebook page, he states that several different people got this craft from several different angles of the plant on both video, and photos.

I really appreciate your skepticism everyone! As I want all other options to be ruled out! If it wasn't my brother that had seen it, then back up his story via co-worker pictures that had also witnessed the craft then I would probably not believe it either. With this sighting having a home close to me, it just makes me want to grab everyone by the shoulders and shake them shouting "This is what you've been looking for!!"

Either way whether this is found to be real (It will) or not (Couldn't be disproven as it's real) the first thing that I thought of when he told me the stories and showed me the pictures was "OMG I GOTTA GET THIS ON UM!!" Ha Ha! I guess I have a UM addiction to the abnormal. Everyone here has skill at identifying the paranormal in some form or another after how much all of us have seen. You guys are the experts if you know it or not. That is why we have already heard so many possibilities on what it could be. Gotta love UM!

Gidday Ugly1

Cheers mate, it is refreshing to see people who have not made their mind up over something that needs some serious looking into. I am off the hope that we will get to see more pictures, and perhaps the video, I am sure they would be very helpful with generating some new ideas.

Good luck with the report, when I saw a UFO it was over an Airport, so at a suggestion, I reported to NARCAP. I found the people there a real pleasure to speak to.

Mate, great to have you on board, I hope you stick around, be good to have you on board. Welcome to UM.

Cheers.

Need a MUCH bigger / better quality image.

Not only that, we need many more images ! Strange how over the years witnesses have shown amazing images of UFOs but only manage to produce a single one. In the old days, the story was that "it was the last shot on the roll". Nowadays with memory cards that can hold hundreds of pictures, we still end up with a single photograph - and one that happens to look perfectly posed !

It seems to me that if someone nowadays were witness to a real UFO event and had a camera in hand, he would shoot pictures non-stop. But no. One picture is still good enough, it seems...

I'll concede that we are told there are other pictures and even video taken by others. But until those are "revealed" (if they ever are), we have to look at this image with caution. To me it looks like a reflection of a ceiling lamp in a window (either in a building or in a truck).

I look forward to see the rest of the "evidence"...

There are several things "wrong" with this, well, in my mind anyway.

1) No current additional photo/video evidence even though such is claimed to exist. OK, show us!

2) The UFO is reported the have "zipped" around, yet appears to be amazingly, perfectly static in the photo.

3) The underneath light makes no sense. Looks more like a street lamp to me.

In any event I see one of two things that's going to happen:

a) You guy's don't believe me, so I'm not showing you any more "evidence"

B) The other people taking pictures and vids don't want to share.

It's entirely your call, Ugly1.

• Like 1

I guess that explains your presence?

I'm not here to be a silly person. More like to be informative. It's a foregone conclusion that there is ET behind some UFOs. Learning more about the ETs, the actual occupants is what I'm about. If you are a close minded person, a modern day the world is still flat thinker, then you are just wasting your time on such a forum. It's better to just dismiss subject matters like UFOs or aliens, and get into mainstream politics, current events or subject matters that you consider the norm.

• Like 1

Well you sound sincere and truthful to me and the picture is pretty cool but please please please, if this is for real, you and your brother have got to get that alleged video of this thing!! Nobody is going to be doubting you then if there's a video to match the story and the picture!

Yeah, that's the ticket. Those guys are the absolute best at research, esp. MUFON. :cry: TSR, save me a bit of time, post your best example of research by them..

And if the photo isn't legit, what should the OP do then?

You'd certainly be forgiven for thinking that when you read the posts by some 'researcher's.. But others seem to know their stuff.

TSR, do you have anything to add about the picture or the topic? Anything at all?

MUFON would be more qualified then some silly paranormal, conspiracy forum (no offense). They will identify a UFO image as a hoax or an IFO if it is determined to be one. A lot of hoaxes tend to be propgated on what I term the talbloid, conspiracy forums like ATS just because of the non serious nature of those forums. Although seome people here may not repsect a UFO organization the people at such orginizations have a genuine interest in the subject matter.

My opinion looking at the photo is it appears to be disc shaped blending in with the clouds but there isn't enough there to make out what it really is.

It's a foregone conclusion that there is ET behind some UFOs.

No, it absolutely and definitely ISN'T.

I've already challenged you on other threads to name your very best and most compelling proof, and you simply run away. So state the grounds NOW for your 'foregone conclusion', or admit you simply pulled that out of .. your hat.

MUFON would be more qualified then some silly paranormal, conspiracy forum (no offense).

Rubbish. MUFON hardly investigates *anything* properly - it is barely a reporting system.. If you dispute that, show us the best example of professional MUFON investigation you have seen. Was it based on a single image like this, and a secondhand report with no corroboration?

NARCAP, maybe.. - I haven't had much to do with them.

They will identify a UFO image as a hoax or an IFO if it is determined to be one.

They have nowhere near the resources to do that in any meaningful way.

A lot of hoaxes tend to be propgated {sic} on what I term the talbloid{sic}, conspiracy forums like ATS

Talbloid? You need to slow down a little as you type... Funny how you now only refer to ATS - so you suddenly don't include UM? You did a minute ago...

And I disagree - on the contrary, it seems to me that places like this and ATS are useful filters that eliminate a lot of cases. In particular, at ATS (which is where most cases get 'started' as it is probably the busiest 'serious' forum), it is quite obvious that after the inevitable first few pages of excited idiots, more serious ATS folks will get involved and pick the bones.. Why do you think they have a 'HOAX' designation?

Although seome people here may not repsect a UFO organization the people at such orginizations have a genuine interest in the subject matter.

It's a pity *that* is the only criteria for joining up... Without doubt, the worst DRECK I've seen (and the most damaging as it is portrayed as being from some sort of reputable source..) is that which comes from self-appointed experts from MUFON-like organisations. Would you like some examples? I might start a thread..

no offense to the OP, but the pic does not feel quite "right" to me, but I can't say why.

maybe it's real,, maybe not

no offense to the OP, but the pic does not feel quite "right" to me, but I can't say why.

maybe it's real,, maybe not

No offense taken. I'm just posting this because it is real to me. If you look at the history of my posts you may take that as a strong statement on this posting as well. Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoyed seeing a real UFO for once.

• Like 1

I'm not here to be a silly person. More like to be informative. It's a foregone conclusion that there is ET behind some UFOs. Learning more about the ETs, the actual occupants is what I'm about. If you are a close minded person, a modern day the world is still flat thinker, then you are just wasting your time on such a forum. It's better to just dismiss subject matters like UFOs or aliens, and get into mainstream politics, current events or subject matters that you consider the norm.

Honestly you had fooled me. You have gone so far as to come into a thread and protested that people are speaking abut a recently deceased member. You complained nobody was talking UFO's. That's just being silly and nasty. You claim to be at the forefront, but you are not, your information is always rather old. As my sig suggests I feel we should move on, and stop putting old cases up on a mantle piece to worship, to me, a mystery is to be solved, not heralded.

It is not a forgone conclusions that ET is behind any UFO's it is a colorful assumption that the faithful make. All that is verified is that they are unidentified. If you wish to learn about the abundant camp fire tales, well, that seems more of a historical aspect to me. The phenomena is here and now. Marvelling at the wonder of others cannot ever achieve a forward momentum.

All you lot that say I am arrogant for not "opening my mind" are hypocrites. By definition. I place long posts wit many links and in depth information, only to have some ignorant so and so say I do not believe in science. I mean really, now that is silly! How do you qualify these people? Look around, even you have had to say Zoser is a bit over the top with his rocks! Synch has just faded into the background. Almost every good poster with a proponents view does, (which is why we all love Quillius for popping in when he can spare the time) and if it is not people like you and Zoser embarrassing them out of their belief, what else is it?

To me, you are the flat earther, Still stuck with marvelling at lights in the sky. Quillius is a believer who can debate with the best of them. The world has moved on from the fifties, we do not believe in little green Martians anymore, we go to Mars. That is why I think you are wasting not only your time, but mine, and everyone else's as well. Karl has made many posts illustrating the more popular cases. RIP. Surely you cannot be thinking you are presenting these instances for the first time for discussion here???? What do you expect to learn that everyone else has missed for the past half dozen decades? And from old convoluted stories that in many cases only exist in the press - entertainment!!

There is a good side to this phenomena. It pains me how many times I have recently mentioned the greats, like Sagan, Hawking, Kaku, Drake, Fermi, Dyson, Greene hell too long a list to keep repeating. To me that is the forefront of the search for new life, new glimpses of actual extrasolar planets, new experiments, reaching other worlds, the magic of Europa, the tantalising possibilities that might be revolving around Barnards star, the WOW! signal. The real world of ET, not the one that was created in 1950's sci fi. Kepler is actively searching out planets that could harbour life, we could have a breakthrough at any moment, but from the real people who understand ET, and do not confuse him with UFO's What you fail to mention above is that many UFO's have been identified, and not one of those identification has lead to space. You live in hope that the 1950 sci fi pop culture will become reality. You will say you do not, but look at your posting. It's all ohhing and ahhhing about ancient cases. Get with the times man. We have learned a great deal since the 50's. You claim to have a passion for seeking out ET, so why would my notably more academic approach to wanting to find other life offend you? Just because I do not believe all the old camp fire tales? Why not take the good and leave the bad - or you are actually serious about the search for other life? Or do you not wish to search, you want it to come to you? Be honest man!

Yes I cannot stand Pollies too. Like that numpty Fife Symington.

Hell, the US cannot be receiving exclusive traffic, and world Governments hate each other. Collusion and stealth are just not on the table in this day and age, and yes, there you go, polotics in ET. They make a US/ET conspiracy not a workable concept. I have asked you to explain that too, but it is yet another major point that ETH'ers just wish to overlook and pretend it does not exist. If you are serious, if you do have any information, then answer the burning questions, after all that is the point of a discussion forum. Just posting old stories to marel and make small individual comments upon is the role of a blog, not a discussion forum.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 4

Gidday Ugly1

Cheers mate, it is refreshing to see people who have not made their mind up over something that needs some serious looking into. I am off the hope that we will get to see more pictures, and perhaps the video, I am sure they would be very helpful with generating some new ideas.

Good luck with the report, when I saw a UFO it was over an Airport, so at a suggestion, I reported to NARCAP. I found the people there a real pleasure to speak to.

Mate, great to have you on board, I hope you stick around, be good to have you on board. Welcome to UM.

Cheers.

:huh: I am starving for details. Please sir, I want some more.

No offense taken. I'm just posting this because it is real to me. If you look at the history of my posts you may take that as a strong statement on this posting as well. Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoyed seeing a real UFO for once.

Did you showed the pic to your brother? Is that the same craft he saw? Hope you can get the video, man.