Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs caught on tape over Chile

Saru

Here's what gets me about this, if this were real, and these lights were there for this length of time, performing this type formations above such a heavily populated area, there would be MANY MANY people to have witnessed this, and it would be news. I've found NOTHING about this. Therefor, this leads me to believe it is, in fact, fake.

depends a bit on the time of night. cellphone cameras arent as prevalent in chile yadda yadda. But yeah probably fake. The formation at beginning is to disorganized compared to the formation at the ending which gives a sense of 3 singular craft with multiple lights as to the convoluted formation at the beginning which is multiple intermingled lights.

Cool video though. The more of these that get made it will be harder to prove anything in the future. Real or Fake.

depends a bit on the time of night. cellphone cameras arent as prevalent in chile yadda yadda. But yeah probably fake. The formation at beginning is to disorganized compared to the formation at the ending which gives a sense of 3 singular craft with multiple lights as to the convoluted formation at the beginning which is multiple intermingled lights.

Cool video though. The more of these that get made it will be harder to prove anything in the future. Real or Fake.

Well said. And even if the cellphone camera's and that such technology isn't as prevalent in Chile, there would be more than one singular witness reporting this to the news/police/authorities. Something that major, and that lasted that long, over such a MAJOR populated area (viewing the video you can see the city below the lights and it's VERY large), I find it near impossible for only one person to have witnessed this event.

Having noted the Category it was placed in (???), the complete lack of any supporting or source information and also looking at the other videos in the channel, plus the issues already brought up on this thread, I'm going to call fake very early on this one...

I haven't done an exhaustive examination (yet),. but some of the footage on this shows definite signs of CG (inc some errors) - and you gotta ask - why the fake sound effects? - some of the other videos are worse..

Edited by Chrlzs
  • Like 1

such beings would seem to understand us far greater than we understand ourselves...and we dont understand ourselves in the manner we should

are they good or are they evil?

such beings would seem to understand us far greater than we understand ourselves...and we dont understand ourselves in the manner we should

are they good or are they evil?

I see no "Beings" involved in this video. Well, aside from the human that took this video, and the thousands that are leading absolutely normal lives in the city below these "lights." Maybe you should re-read the other comments submitted in regards to this video. We've pretty much debunked the entire thing.