Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deadliest ever US sniper killed

Still Waters

Iraq veteran and ex-US Navy seal Chris Kyle, known as the deadliest sniper in US history, has been shot dead on a Texas shooting range, reports say.

His body was found at Rough Creek Lodge range on Saturday with that of another man. A suspect was arrested.

Mr Kyle, 38, wrote the 2012 bestseller American Sniper, about the psychology of a sniper, in which he said that he had killed more than 250 people.

He served four tours of duty in Iraq and was decorated for bravery.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-21313208

What goes around comes back around... He killed so many people I cant even feel bad for him.

Edited by Dr. Mrdad
  • Like 5

Soldiers dying even Veterens is not funny :td:

• Like 8

There is no question in my mind that the government killed him. We are talking about a man with a skill strong enough to kill probably anyone he wanted to. A REAL danger to the establishment

• Like 6

What goes around comes back around... He killed so many people I cant even feel bad for him.

Do yourself a favor and give a suicide bomber a hug.

There is no question in my mind that the government killed him. We are talking about a man with a skill strong enough to kill probably anyone he wanted to. A REAL danger to the establishment

This is just idiotic, the government had no reason to kill him. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 7

This is just idiotic, the government had no reason to kill him.

Homeland security doesnt think its idiotic. Returning vets are the number one threat to this country according to them. What do you think they think about the best sniper on the planet? 0bama doesnt think its idiotic either. He has been begging for the power to kill Americans under the radar since he was first elected.

• Like 5

He was also killed by a vet "supposedly as he is only arrested as a person of interest" . Im watching to see if he dissapears like the man in the woods.

• Like 6

Maybe if we did that before they wouldn't be suicide bombers. :rolleyes:

I'd blow up people if they messed with my family. :whistle:

• Like 1

Homeland security doesnt think its idiotic. Returning vets are the number one threat to this country according to them. What do you think they think about the best sniper on the planet? 0bama doesnt think its idiotic either. He has been begging for the power to kill Americans under the radar since he was first elected.

Was McVeigh a relation of yours by any chance?
  • Like 1

Returning vets are the number one threat to this country according to them

Believe it or not this is true

• Like 4

Or maybe the story could be true? PTSD in a fellow vet and that vet for some untold reason - at this point - killed him. Sad to see a man die this way and if we are to consider snipers murderers then all war is murder. It takes a special kind of mind to be willing to kill in this way, repeatedly. I could not do it unless I was sure it meant the death of my family if I did not do it. Snipers are critical to a modern battlefield and I am glad we have men willing to do the job. But they leave themselves open to ridicule by enemies and so called allies who are just tools. May he rest in peace. And may his killer receive true justice if he is one of those who was mentally wounded in this war.

• Like 1

Believe it or not this is true

I think it is true in the sense they can not be gamed by the government. They've truly been there, done that and no one can lie to them or blow patriotic smoke up their trouser leg. If these men and women decided to become an insurgency against a government run amok in the future they could be a very deadly and effective force. In THAT I agree with you. But I think we used to call those kinds of actors PATRIOTS.
  • Like 3

I cannot think of another incident like this attributed to PTSD in America. Where it was a Blue on Blue incident. But yes it could just be a tragic murder. But I cannot see a vet shooting others in the back. It just doesnt add up. And why didnt he go on a rampage. Seems targeted to me. We dont often target those that are trying to help us. And the sniper trusted him enough to take him to a gun range which says something about "the trust level he had" something a sniper would have initmate knowledge of as they work in teams in the field. And was there noone else at the gun range. Lots of weirdo questions unanswered.

• Like 2

I think it is true in the sense they can not be gamed by the government. They've truly been there, done that and no one can lie to them or blow patriotic smoke up their trouser leg. If these men and women decided to become an insurgency against a government run amok in the future they could be a very deadly and effective force. In THAT I agree with you. But I think we used to call those kinds of actors PATRIOTS.

Thats one of the fundamental changes in our Govmnt is they know see them as a risk and want them disarmed. Not the same homecoming our WW2 vets got.

• Like 1

Look at you.... smh .... your nothing... You would defend a man who kills over 200 ....huh?...200 Human beings..... You disgust me Rlyeh... I have noting else to say to your kind other then

who_want_hug.jpg

Edited by Dr. Mrdad
  • Like 1

I remember seeing him on Sons of Guns, seemed like a pretty cool guy. Still he was no Vasily Zaitsev.

Edited for obvious reasons...

He killed the enemy ....god how can anyone think like you ? <_<

Edited by joc
  • Like 7

RIP Chris Kyle :(

• Like 1

Maybe if we did that before they wouldn't be suicide bombers. :rolleyes:

I'd blow up people if they messed with my family. :whistle:

How come we don't have a Don't Like button?

• Like 2

What goes around comes back around... He killed so many people I cant even feel bad for him

You are a disgusting piece of filth. :no:

• Like 5

How come we don't have a Don't Like button?

Because were not Yahoo news ?

Was McVeigh a relation of yours by any chance?

What are you talking about? Mcveigh worked for the government. That is fact.

Don't forget Mcveigh was a veteran, as is the guy in the bunker with the 5yr old, as is the guy who shot Chris Kyle. Twenty-two veterans commit suicide each day, and we make up 40% of homeless men. Most don't even use VA benefits when we get out because it takes eight months to process paper work and half the time the paperwork is lost. So with the stresses in the life of your typical veteran, its no wonder we are number on the list of people who flip out and start shooting.

• Like 1

Edited for obvious reasons...

He killed the enemy ....god how can anyone think like you ? <_<

The enemy....Who's enemy?... You don't even know who he's killed and for what reason..... Over 200 families and lives affected... yet... you hail this man as a hero?.....

men-s-tee-with-you-people-make-me-sick-logo_design.png

Edited by Dr. Mrdad
  • Like 1