Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deadliest ever US sniper killed

Still Waters

It is sad for his family.

But he was a basic serial killer.

He killed 150 people.

That's more than Bundy and Dahmer combined.

I don't agree with killing anyone and don't agree with him getting killed.

But he was a killer.

Did he ever spare a thought for the families of the people he killed.

• Like 1

It is sad for his family.

But he was a basic serial killer.

He killed 150 people.

That's more than Bundy and Dahmer combined.

I don't agree with killing anyone and don't agree with him getting killed.

But he was a killer.

Did he ever spare a thought for the families of the people he killed.

Were you born this way...or did you acuire it from watching CNN and listening to Liberal professors?

• Like 1

You people know absolutely nothing about war. Have you never heard of a kill zone. Do you even know what that means? It means...if you are inside the kill zone...we don't ask questions we kill you. That's all there is to it. We don't ask who you are or why you are there. It's war people. And the sad fact is...this war should have ended soon after we attacked Iraq. But someone...not naming any names here...lacked the Testicle Fortitude to tell Iran if they didn't stop sending insurgents over the border that they would be next. But you see...it's all about Russia. Ya'll thought it was all about oil...it's always been about Russia. If we attack Iran,,,we are at war with Russia, it is just that simple...and so...another Vietnam...which was also another war against Russia.

You people have problems following the shell game don't you? It isn't that complicated...FOCUS!

• Like 1

Last post i will make on this,another topic here says US soldiers to fire upon civilians?I now would see this to be justified if they did,lots have already turned there backs on them when they have never even pointed anything at you!You do not like what they do to protect you?Stop voting morons into office who order them to do it!Your one finger pointing at them has three pointing back at you!

• Like 2

Some of the bravest people in war are snipers because if they are caught there is no coming back,there will be no release!It is very easy to sit behind a computer and judge this man's bravery as lunacy,but remember it is because of our soldiers we have the freedom to sit here and say almost anything we want!

BS

Western militarys only follow orders today because they are paid to do so. These pre-emptive wars are a sham. The Iraq war was an illegal invasion. The afghansitan mission is OVER. Nation building wasn't sold to the public back in 2001. These western invasions, occupations and drone strikes ONLY make the world less safe and it breeds hatred. I'd join the military and fight for free if I truly felt my freedom was at stake. My grand father would be disgusted at the so-called war on terror today. Take away the pay check and the wars end tomorrow.

You people know absolutely nothing about war. Have you never heard of a kill zone. Do you even know what that means? It means...if you are inside the kill zone...we don't ask questions we kill you. That's all there is to it. We don't ask who you are or why you are there. It's war people. And the sad fact is...this war should have ended soon after we attacked Iraq. But someone...not naming any names here...lacked the Testicle Fortitude to tell Iran if they didn't stop sending insurgents over the border that they would be next. But you see...it's all about Russia. Ya'll thought it was all about oil...it's always been about Russia. If we attack Iran,,,we are at war with Russia, it is just that simple...and so...another Vietnam...which was also another war against Russia.

You people have problems following the shell game don't you? It isn't that complicated...FOCUS!

BS

If its always been about Russia ask yourself why Russia and the Allies teamed up during WW2 and jewish citizens from Russia are an integral part of the formation of Israel? You know, the same Israel which western leaders bend over to as well as Russians.

I think some are still lost in the cold war mentality.

After 9/11 there was a passionate vision that we were going to war for the right reasons. Ever since American youth have used the military as an opportunity to get military grade training and experience the thrill/terror of war. Oh and help with college tuition to compensate for there ruined marriages.. There has been no draft and every person has joined voluntarily.

What that gaves us was a large population of very well trained ex-military. And a disenfranchised military. Minus those that blindly follow orders the govmnt sees them as a threat acidhead. You know that part where it says the govmnt should fear the citizens not the citizens having to fear its govmnt.

So what do we have here ? Tragedy or Govmnt False flag attack ?

Either way one of the most dangerous men in the world is gone to meet his maker.

People are calling this man all kinds of things when he died trying to help one of his fellow ex servicemen deal with the traumas he faced in war. What more could a man that experienced that combat and followed orders for four years do to give back. He was a husband and a father.

To not give a crap is the same say as saying those children in Sandy Hook deserved to die because they were in the way of a gunman. Tread lightly my friends for respect was given when you declared Sandy Hook a tragedy of immense proportion. To turn around and burn the flag of a fallen soldier before it is even placed on his coffin might be a mistake of character.

• Like 5

This second article is strange in that noone knew about the double murder at a gun range until the guy tells his sister he did it. Then the gun was found in his home. Just some strangeness.

I mean with everyone on such high alert these days how can a double murder go unnoticed in a place like that. I dont understand.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/navy-seal-chris-kyle-killed-shooting-range-suspect/story?id=18389238

Guess it just depends if anyone else was there and how long it went unnoticed. Not too strange if there was no one around...

After 9/11 there was a passionate vision that we were going to war for the right reasons. Ever since American youth have used the military as an opportunity to get military grade training and experience the thrill/terror of war. Oh and help with college tuition to compensate for there ruined marriages.. There has been no draft and every person has joined voluntarily.

What that gaves us was a large population of very well trained ex-military. And a disenfranchised military. Minus those that blindly follow orders the govmnt sees them as a threat acidhead. You know that part where it says the govmnt should fear the citizens not the citizens having to fear its govmnt.

So what do we have here ? Tragedy or Govmnt False flag attack ?

Either way one of the most dangerous men in the world is gone to meet his maker.

People are calling this man all kinds of things when he died trying to help one of his fellow ex servicemen deal with the traumas he faced in war. What more could a man that experienced that combat and followed orders for four years do to give back. He was a husband and a father.

To not give a crap is the same say as saying those children in Sandy Hook deserved to die because they were in the way of a gunman. Tread lightly my friends for respect was given when you declared Sandy Hook a tragedy of immense proportion. To turn around and burn the flag of a fallen soldier before it is even placed on his coffin might be a mistake of character.

+1 and VERY WELL SAID!
  • Like 1

It's called war. We didn't start it. What about the women and children and innocent men who lost their lives on 911? Do you feel the same way about them? And what of those who hide behind the skirts of women and their children to be protected from the onslaught they started with their massacre of innocence? The shame of killing innocents does is not shared by those who were attacked...it is soley the blame of those attackers who use the innocent as a shield.

9-11 was a horrible thing... but was 9-11 carried out by the nation of Afghanistan? Or the nation of Iraq? No. We, did start those wars. We invaded those countries.

• Like 2

Don't forget Mcveigh was a veteran, as is the guy in the bunker with the 5yr old, as is the guy who shot Chris Kyle. Twenty-two veterans commit suicide each day, and we make up 40% of homeless men. Most don't even use VA benefits when we get out because it takes eight months to process paper work and half the time the paperwork is lost. So with the stresses in the life of your typical veteran, its no wonder we are number on the list of people who flip out and start shooting.

This is so true it makes my heart heart. Which is why Boy re-enlisted. There's pretty much nothing left out there for him, or anyone like him, and he's supposed to get a first look, being a war vet.

RIP Chris Kyle.

• Like 1

Yet another quality thread from the collective lunatics on the UM community.

Seriously, this man killed people that would have probably killed many, many innocent people through car bombings, suicide bombings or shootings or kidnappings. You have to spill some blood to save some blood. What could have happened had these people been allowed to live? More bombs? More victims? More orphaned or maimed children? Do you really want that, although I suppose Arabs killing other Arabs is fine on here.

making it

To not give a crap is the same say as saying those children in Sandy Hook deserved to die because they were in the way of a gunman.

How could you even use Sandy Hook as a reference to what happened to this man, its not even the same situation at all. Those kids were innocent, they never harmed not a soul. Those kids didnt even have a chance. Young innocent lives cut down by some psychopath. This man was not a innocent soul. Though he killed many, I still don't condone his death. No one is saying he deserved to die. Its just hard to feel sad for a man with that much of a body count.

You people know absolutely nothing about war. Have you never heard of a kill zone. Do you even know what that means? It means...if you are inside the kill zone...we don't ask questions we kill you. That's all there is to it. We don't ask who you are or why you are there.

Yup, because your just following orders...... It doesn't matter if their innocent.... because that's all there is to it... Don't ask.. just kill :no:

Edited by Dr. Mrdad

How could you even use Sandy Hook as a reference to what happened to this man, its not even the same situation at all. Those kids were innocent, they never harmed not a soul. Those kids didnt even have a chance. Young innocent lives cut down by some psychopath. This man was not a innocent soul. Though he killed many, I still don't condone his death. Its just hard to feel sad for a man with that much of a body count.

You understand perfectly what I said :gun:

• Like 1

This murder reeks as does the death of anyone to publish a book about there exploits in the service of the US military. The US treats its vets like crap and why the hell are we not at war with the real people behind 9-11 Saudi Arabia.

This vet killed 250 people hmm were the 250 really the enemy or just you know people that we are told are the enemy.

• Like 4

When you invade a country..... the people who resist and shoot at you are the enemy. Especially when several of his friends and relatives were killed in the invasion?

When you invade a country..... the people who resist and shoot at you are the enemy. Especially when several of his friends and relatives were killed in the invasion?

When you invade a nation you should expect to be shot at. I have little sympathy for invaders.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/american-sniper-author-chris-kyle-fatally-shot-article-1.1254181

What a joke article this was to read. They first state in the headline that it's a "semi-automatic handgun" which people will immediately think is some omg military weapon then they go on to add nice pictures of Kyle while serving in the military, then they hit you with the "sign this blah blah blah". Reading these article are just getting disgusting now.

• Like 2

This murder reeks as does the death of anyone to publish a book about there exploits in the service of the US military. The US treats its vets like crap and why the hell are we not at war with the real people behind 9-11 Saudi Arabia.

This vet killed 250 people hmm were the 250 really the enemy or just you know people that we are told are the enemy.

Yeah... I recall it was this guy who wrote a book about his life as a sniper. He's also the same guy who publicly said on radio that he KO'd former Governor Jesse Ventura in a bar.

Yeah... I recall it was this guy who wrote a book about his life as a sniper. He's also the same guy who publicly said on radio that he KO'd former Governor Jesse Ventura in a bar.

I read that to but wasn`t sure. I`m suprised Jesse has lasted this long lol. The chopper that went down killing six seal guys from the Osama grab wrote a book to I hear.

• Like 1

I read that to but wasn`t sure. I`m suprised Jesse has lasted this long lol. The chopper that went down killing six seal guys from the Osama grab wrote a book to I hear.

Who wrote the book? The chopper went down killing everybody.

No one was reported even injured on that raid. YES, a helo hard landed and had to be destroyed but you have mistaken info on any deaths.
  • Like 2

No one was reported even injured on that raid. YES, a helo hard landed and had to be destroyed but you have mistaken info on any deaths.

It is late and I am not sure I am remembering everything correctly but and Then I don't think Silver Thong is talking about the Osama Bid Laden raid where a hard landing did occur but about a month later where a helicopters carrying some SEALS that took part in the raid was shot down/crashed, can't remember which one but I think it was shot down, and everyone on board died.

• Like 2

When you invade a nation you should expect to be shot at. I have little sympathy for invaders.

Yes, that's the simple point i was trying to make. Every resistor doesn't become THE TERRISTS. It's Idiocy to believe so.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1