Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A vision of those in hell

notforgotten

So the parents are to blame for a child's eternal torment?

Sorry man, that vision is obviously not from God...

This has nothing to do with any visions from God. Parents are responsible for a childs physical, mental and spiritual health. A baby with faithful parents who may even have the baby baptized is taking care of the childs spiritual health. In a case of crib death, I believe this child would be in heaven and not hell.

This has nothing to do with any visions from God. Parents are responsible for a childs physical, mental and spiritual health. A baby with faithful parents who may even have the baby baptized is taking care of the childs spiritual health. In a case of crib death, I believe this child would be in heaven and not hell.

I don't care what sort of envirenmental, physical, psychological, or spiritual state the baby or the parents happen to be in at the time.

God would never, do that to an innocent child.

I don't know what sort of weird 'vision' you had, or what kind of 'experience', but to insinuate that the great and loving just God that I serve would allow a poor little innocent infant child to indure eternal torment in the lake of fire, ESPECIALLY due to the parent's wrong doing, is flat out disgusting and wrong. Needless to say, the very thought of it simply infuriates me, and if you really knew me you'd know it takes a lot to get me there.

I suggest you go back and re-evaluate your so called "experience" before you so willingly accept such a disgusting and unjust criminal notion.

• Like 1

I've seen a baby in hell as well. Yes, the evil kingdom has it's children as well. This has nothing to do with a sense of humor. The parents obviously neglected that childs spiritual health. Who are we to question God's ways.

I have to wonder about how serious a post like this is -- it strikes me as something designed to turn people away from religion.

If one accepts it at face value -- well, I just can't.

When I was in college I had a discussion about Hell with a Paulist Father, who told me he has no doubt Hell actually exists, but he doubts anyone is actually in it. This makes a certain theological sense -- God in his infinite justice is obliged to create Hell but in his infinite mercy can find ways to keep everyone out of it (Purgatory?).

• Like 1

I have to wonder about how serious a post like this is -- it strikes me as something designed to turn people away from religion.

If one accepts it at face value -- well, I just can't.

When I was in college I had a discussion about Hell with a Paulist Father, who told me he has no doubt Hell actually exists, but he doubts anyone is actually in it. This makes a certain theological sense -- God in his infinite justice is obliged to create Hell but in his infinite mercy can find ways to keep everyone out of it (Purgatory?).

It's a very serious post that can't be ignored, and can easily be used to turn people away from God.

It comes from humans misinterpreting and using their own failed logic as opposed to the logic of God so easily expressed through his son Jesus Christ.

The greatest of all lies are those that are mostly truth.

• Like 1

Yeah because that's a god that wants you to utilise free will as a creation to make him proud, be that scared of the consiquences of possible actions that you do nothing and waste your life, yeah... thatll please it. any god that shows that much hatred is not a god but a meer p***ant person telling stories to grasp a control fantasy.

http://youtu.be/ZjDJmDL3xIs

Spaghetti monsters.

• Like 1

I don't care what sort of envirenmental, physical, psychological, or spiritual state the baby or the parents happen to be in at the time.

I don't know what sort of weird 'vision' you had, or what kind of 'experience', but to insinuate that the great and loving just God that I serve would allow a poor little innocent infant child to indure eternal torment in the lake of fire, ESPECIALLY due to the parent's wrong doing, is flat out disgusting and wrong. Needless to say, the very thought of it simply infuriates me, and if you really knew me you'd know it takes a lot to get me there.

I suggest you go back and re-evaluate your so called "experience" before you so willingly accept such a disgusting and unjust criminal notion.

I do hope that you are right and what I saw was merely a misinterpretation.

• Like 1

Many of you make fun of hell, like it is a big joke. It is no laughing matter.

Well, according to the person who wrote the OP, hell is a laughing matter to God. I guess someone who would condemn children to hell because their parents neglected their spiritual health is gonna have a warped sense of humour.

Well, according to the person who wrote the OP, hell is a laughing matter to God. I guess someone who would condemn children to hell because their parents neglected their spiritual health is gonna have a warped sense of humour.

God does not consider hell a laughing matter. He sent his son to suffer on the cross so that we would not be in hell.

God has a good sense of humor. Anyone that thinks that they are something and God their creator is nothing does have a big head. Those in hell run around deceiving people that they are something they are not. They are lost souls. They lose their memories of their life time, family and friends. Often times they don't even know that they are real human spirits. Or, whether they are male or female. They are evil. The truth is no laughing matter. But as a christian, it is funny to to see them with big heads because it's the truth. They do have big heads!

• Like 1

God does not consider hell a laughing matter. He sent his son to suffer on the cross so that we would not be in hell.

God has a good sense of humor. Anyone that thinks that they are something and God their creator is nothing does have a big head. Those in hell run around deceiving people that they are something they are not. They are lost souls. They lose their memories of their life time, family and friends. Often times they don't even know that they are real human spirits. Or, whether they are male or female. They are evil. The truth is no laughing matter. But as a christian, it is funny to to see them with big heads because it's the truth. They do have big heads!

Sounds like you'll be in good company then.

What if I called you evil?

What if I called you evil?

In my sin, I am evil. Jesus delivers me from this evil, so that I am not an evil spirit in the afterlife.

• Like 2

God does not consider hell a laughing matter.

So why does he make people in hell look like they have big heads because of his "sense of humour" if it's not a laughing matter?
But as a christian, it is funny to to see them with big heads because it's the truth. They do have big heads!
So, hell is a laughing matter because you find people in hell with big heads to be funny?

Make up your mind man..

So why does he make people in hell look like they have big heads because of his "sense of humour" if it's not a laughing matter?

So, hell is a laughing matter because you find people in hell with big heads to be funny?

Make up your mind man..

I've been persecuted by these evil spirits for years and even have been possessed by demons. If you had been through all this, you would find that them having big heads funny too. I laugh at the devil. Is there a problem with that?

• Like 1

I've been persecuted by these evil spirits for years and even have been possessed by demons. If you had been through all this, you would find that them having big heads funny too. I laugh at the devil. Is there a problem with that?

For all these years you've suffered but never got any mental help? There is definitely a problem.

For all these years you've suffered but never got any mental help? There is definitely a problem.

I no longer suffer. Thanks be to God!

• Like 1

My point is that you have made both the following claims:

1) Hell is not a laughing matter.

2) People in hell with big heads is a laughing matter and God think it's funny for people in hell to have big heads.

You can't have it both ways. You can't say hell is no laughing matter if you find the people in hell funny.

And I still find it an absolutely twisted and sick theology that teaches that children are tormented for eternity in hell because of their parents mistake. How can God be good if he torments children for eternity for something someone else was responsible for?

• Like 1

My point is that you have made both the following claims:

1) Hell is not a laughing matter. True. I would not want to be there myself. I love God and want to be with him in heaven. I pray for the dead that someday they can be with God.

2) People in hell with big heads is a laughing matter and God think it's funny for people in hell to have big heads. I didn't say that God thought it was funny. I said that I thought it was funny. To see my enemies with big heads running around acting like fools. I laugh at my enemies.

You can't have it both ways. You can't say hell is no laughing matter if you find the people in hell funny. Yes I can. Fools are funny. What can I tell you?

And I still find it an absolutely twisted and sick theology that teaches that children are tormented for eternity in hell because of their parents mistake. How can God be good if he torments children for eternity for something someone else was responsible for? God doesn't torment people in hell. They are tormented by their own immoral counsciousness. He merely separates them from himself. They all stay here on earth in the netherworld amongst themselves. They are their own people. Also, I've witnessed that those in hell look after their children.

Edited by notforgotten

It interesting and possible to say that the vision will be a vision created by God for the sake of understanding, but then it is unlikely for God to show a vision of hell in such a manner that torments the child of God. That means that even if that vision was created by God, if you had torment in seeing, then it is not meant for you.

As for whether God would send an innocent child to hell, I would say that that is impossible. However, there is the question if such a child had ever sinned. If the child had sinned even in his mind, then the child would not be so innocent.

There lies the question though, that why would the child die so early? Well if death is from sin, then the explanation would be that the child had sinned mortally. However, if you say that perhaps someone had committed a crime such as murder, then one could argue that the child would not belong in hell because he had not a chance to come to God and repent.

Then lies the question of if it is really possible for a child to accept God after corporal physical death, repent of any sins and then be saved. Is that not possible?

If that is possible, then how can one say that the child would have died young and went to hell immediately without any choice or chance of salvation?

It is disgusting in the sense that there is no opportunity given to the child in regard. However, in the reality of things, isn't God the God of chances?

Therefore, the possible conclusion to this is that no such innocent child would have gone to hell. Even if the child were not innocent and a sinner, then the child would have had the chance to come to the Lord. After all, the final judgment is after the return of the Christ not necessarily after the individual death of the sinner.

Just as we can get possessed by and see demons in hell, so can we here and see the dead in hell. This occurs often in our dreams without our awareness.

Edited by notforgotten