Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A vision of those in hell

notforgotten

I don't care what sort of envirenmental, physical, psychological, or spiritual state the baby or the parents happen to be in at the time.

God would never, do that to an innocent child.

I don't know what sort of weird 'vision' you had, or what kind of 'experience', but to insinuate that the great and loving just God that I serve would allow a poor little innocent infant child to indure eternal torment in the lake of fire, ESPECIALLY due to the parent's wrong doing, is flat out disgusting and wrong. Needless to say, the very thought of it simply infuriates me, and if you really knew me you'd know it takes a lot to get me there.

I suggest you go back and re-evaluate your so called "experience" before you so willingly accept such a disgusting and unjust criminal notion.

Maybe there is a deeper meaning to his vision than what it would appear. Visions are like dreams, they are real but need interpreting. He saw what he saw and he got out of it what he did. You know god for yourself and that is the most important thing. You know God as loving and that he wouldn't torture the innocent. Yet this other man of God has seen in the spiritual, the suffering of children.. there is suffering of children on this earth, even if they are "not" dead.... in my opinion, my thoughts on the matter hell is not at all what we imagine and something each of us has to work out for ourselves. Throughout time and eternity god has been seen as a destroyer and a redeemer. His time is not like our time, what really is eternity and what can we learn from hell? I refer to Ezekiel and the valley of the dry bones. When all hope was lost God spoke through his prophet and put new breath in the body of the slain... even Jesus went to hell.. hope is not lost, even when it appears that way, there is hope for these young children....

• Like 1

It doesn't ring well with me that God would damn people into malformed caricatures of themselves or their personalities unless IMO we are speaking about the damnation of some truly evil men and women for example tyrants and dictators, souls that have slaughtereds hundreds, thousands, and millions of innocent people under their tyrannical reign and dictatorships.

But what does that say about God? What message do we gather from this? But common lost souls? I would not dream of it.

Edited by B Jenkins

• 2 weeks later...

So u saw.a.vision of hell they bobble head's and were chopped up and bitten by snakes and big headed babies were there lol

Don't ever tell anyone about your hallucinations or you will probably end up in the psych ward.

PS how do u chop up a spirit and do the snakes also have big heads?

Seriously though if you believe what you are saying lol get help

So u saw.a.vision of hell they bobble head's and were chopped up and bitten by snakes and big headed babies were there lol I never said that I saw bubble heads, people that were chopped up, biten by snakes or big-headed babies. All I said is that the dead looked like big-headed fools.

Don't ever tell anyone about your hallucinations or you will probably end up in the psych ward.

PS how do u chop up a spirit and do the snakes also have big heads?

Seriously though if you believe what you are saying lol get help

Assuming you're not somebody who really, really needs to have their sanity examined by a psychologist, what makes you think you haven't been deceived by jolly ole Saint Nick, eh? They don't call him The Great Deceiver for nothing :whistle:

You come across to me as just another religious scaremonger who gives religious people a bad name (sorry).

All I said is that I had a vision of the dead looking like big-headed fools and that I believe it was God that made them look that way. FYI the dead are evil spirits.

All I said is that I had a vision of the dead looking like big-headed fools and that I believe it was God that made them look that way.

Ironically so does the OP of this thread.