Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drug/Alcohol Dreams

notforgotten

These dreams are orchestrated by the powers of darkness to get us to return to our drug/alchohol use.

• Like 1

I took mushrooms once and it was amazing...if that's the force of darkness at work then I know which side I'll be choosing from now on.

I hope not. I'm basically refering to dreams and the evil that's going on around us that most people don't see.

These dreams are orchestrated by the powers of darkness to get us to return to our drug/alchohol use.

What you are referring to are known as "drunk" dreams and they are quite common in alcoholics, addicts and compulsive eaters early in recovery. Waking up with the panicked feeling that you have relapsed is awful. They tend to pass after a few weeks or months for most people. The point is that they are common and while they are uncomfortable, they are hardly "evil" imo.

Welcome to UM!

I disagree, I believe they are evil and intended to get people to return to their usage. They usually occur when the person is most likely to return, for example, just before payday, etc. These dreams due tend to pass after a while.

Edited by notforgotten

I disagree, I believe they are evil and intended to get people to return to their usage. They usually occur when the person is most likely to return, for example, just before payday, etc. These dreams due tend to pass after a while.

I couldnt be the addiction playing on the mind could it?

I do agree that spirits will entice you into drugs and try to get a person off track... a lot of demonic activity associated with drugs..

• Like 2

There is no evil, nor good, necessarily. The universe itself is neutral. For every positive attraction there is a negative one.

Edited by human_eraser

I do agree that spirits will entice you into drugs and try to get a person off track... a lot of demonic activity associated with drugs..

Booze is a drug hence Jessus turned water into wine, thats a lot of wine and Jesus was a well known drinker. Jessus a demon, hmmm maybe he was.

Booze is a drug hence Jessus turned water into wine, thats a lot of wine and Jesus was a well known drinker. Jessus a demon, hmmm maybe he was.

I'm not going to bother with this..

• Like 1

I'm not going to bother with this..

Didn`t think you would as your saviour liked to bend his elbow alot.

Didn`t think you would as your saviour liked to bend his elbow alot.

You are on a offensive roll tonight silver lol,i am not religious personally just to many unanswerable questions for me.I have to agree with seeker think it is the addiction playing on your mind.Many medicine men and witch doctors have used what most have considered drugs for thousands of years for healing.Eraser about summed up how i feel about things

• Like 1

You are on a offensive roll tonight silver lol,i am not religious personally just to many unanswerable questions for me.I have to agree with seeker think it is the addiction playing on your mind.Many medicine men and witch doctors have used what most have considered drugs for thousands of years for healing.Eraser about summed up how i feel about things

Drugs for healing and being addicted to drugs are two different things. I heard plenty of demonic drug stories. Thats why it's called feenin for drugs, because it's a feen... also why drinks are called spirits... I wasn't on drugs but I knew people that came around who brought spirits with them that posessed my house, go down the street and ask the nearest crack head about drugs and their relationship with the devil, and try not to discredit them just because they're a drug addict... you might get some insight.

I hope this thread gets some more people posting that actually knows about this. This is an important subject. A lot of people out here are on drugs but wont talk about it or face whats happening to them - you have to combat it.

• Like 2

Methamphetamine is another drug that will bring evil spirits into your life. It's not a hallucination, nor is it a psychosis, unless the devils are deceiving you.

Drugs for healing and being addicted to drugs are two different things. I heard plenty of demonic drug stories. Thats why it's called feenin for drugs, because it's a feen... also why drinks are called spirits... I wasn't on drugs but I knew people that came around who brought spirits with them that posessed my house, go down the street and ask the nearest crack head about drugs and their relationship with the devil, and try not to discredit them just because they're a drug addict... you might get some insight.

I hope this thread gets some more people posting that actually knows about this. This is an important subject. A lot of people out here are on drugs but wont talk about it or face whats happening to them - you have to combat it.

I was not trying to be demeaning of your subject,and believe me i know all about the people you speak of i am originally from new orleans you see these people on a daily basis,work with them,even can be friendly with some.The demon is in themselves,and yes i very much believe negative energy follows close behind.Though i dont put that energy into biblical terms.Do not always assume people dont know what they are talking about just because they have a different way of seeing things.

Good and evil are made up human concepts.

Now, who wants a drink and a smoke?

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 2

If i didnt have to go train in about an hour i would say Me,Me,Me lol

What line of thought does this come from? Wars are being fought, people are being tortured, people are being murdered, women are being raped, children are being molested and prisons and hell are full of evil doers.

Edited by notforgotten

What line of thought does this come from? Wars are being fought, people are being tortured, people are being murdered, women are being raped, children are being molested and prisons and hell are full of evil doers.

What are these wars being fought over? Can you say which side is 'good' and which side is 'evil'? Torture, murder, rape, yes, it all happens, but these are just actions, we deem them evil because they injure a living thing, or kill a living thing, or force sex on a living thing. If your side tortured the enemy, killed the enemy, you would view it as a good thing, if the other side did it? Evil.

Then there's nature, where all these things happen but it's nether evil nor good, it's nature. Humans are animals, and while we can cognitively stop ourselves from acting, we still act in manners that are just animalistic, because we're just another animal.

What are these wars being fought over? Can you say which side is 'good' and which side is 'evil'? Torture, murder, rape, yes, it all happens, but these are just actions, we deem them evil because they injure a living thing, or kill a living thing, or force sex on a living thing. If your side tortured the enemy, killed the enemy, you would view it as a good thing, if the other side did it? Evil.

Then there's nature, where all these things happen but it's nether evil nor good, it's nature. Humans are animals, and while we can cognitively stop ourselves from acting, we still act in manners that are just animalistic, because we're just another animal.

Torture and murder are evil regardless of the side one is on. An evil is an evil dispite sides.

Torture and murder are evil regardless of the side one is on. An evil is an evil dispite sides.

Torture and murder are human concepts in my opinion. Is a tarantula wasp torturing the spider when it paralyzes it to lay it's eggs in? Sure you can say it's critical to their life cycle, but many would justify torture by saying it was crucial to the protection of others and what if it did so, but his own people of course, a good thing in their eyes, yet evil to you because there is torture.

If someone kills another in self-defense, would that be evil?

Edited by Hasina

Torture and murder are human concepts in my opinion. Is a tarantula wasp torturing the spider when it paralyzes it to lay it's eggs in? Sure you can say it's critical to their life cycle, but many would justify torture by saying it was crucial to the protection of others and what if it did so, but his own people of course, a good thing in their eyes, yet evil to you because there is torture.

If someone kills another in self-defense, would that be evil?

Yes, but the person would not be evil in doing so. The killing itself is still an evil.

If I'm understanding this right...

The devil, with evil intent, sends us dreams tempting us to partake again of a drug or alcohol we have partaken of before, presumably while awake.

What about when one is awake? If the devil is tempting a return through dreams... Was he also whispering over ones shoulder the first time that substance was taken, or egging on the continuing use of it?

Is this supposed to be THE DEVIL- as in an evil entity of the supernatural/paranormal realm? Or the devil, as in the personal demon everyone has inside them? I mean this in their own troubles, or sorrows of a mental and/or emotional nature.

I wholeheartedly believe in the devil- I don't think I know of anyone that does not have a personal demon or few locked up with the skeletons in the closet. With substance use and addiction, those devils can be stirred up.. And yes indeed, dreams would be part of that. Even when one is asleep, the mind is still working on things. Sometimes things that aren't really acknowledged when we are awake.

All I can say about that is work through it. I think everyone is different in how they do it.

But let's say it's THE DEVIL- an entity with ill intent. Well then I suppose there is help there too. There are a lot of different notions on how to help block out negative whatever, sleep more peacefully under guardian powers.. ect. I won't vouch for any of it working or not... But even if it only brings a little peace of mind, that can of itself bring a little less devil into sleep.

• Like 1

I was not trying to be demeaning of your subject,and believe me i know all about the people you speak of i am originally from new orleans you see these people on a daily basis,work with them,even can be friendly with some.The demon is in themselves,and yes i very much believe negative energy follows close behind.Though i dont put that energy into biblical terms.Do not always assume people dont know what they are talking about just because they have a different way of seeing things.

Sorry if it sounded like I meant "you" didnt know what your talking about... I think outside of the bible too when I mention demons I'm talking about real devils affecting real people on the earth right here and now. I didn't think you were demeaning me... your post was just the start of my thought.. I wasnt trying to argue or demean you either.. I dont assume you dont know what your talking about, I watched a video about the shaman drug work, thats different than what I meant about drug use because the shaman has a specific spiritual objective and is there to guide the experience (at least in the video I've seen)... I do want to thank you for your rebuttal. I'll be more careful in the future with my tone and my wording. I think since this site has a lot of opposition in opinions we may think to be quoted is an attack and that the entire quote is for the quoted only.. I kinda just used your quote as a jumping board... and as far as the people who know what thier talking about thing I was referring to hoping that people with real demonic and drug related understanding wouldn't be afraid to post.. I think there is a lot of fear and shame regarding these topics and people should start opening up, both for their own healing and to help others.. thats what I meant. :)

Interesting, but I can say that evil is a reality. I mean yes animals do terrible things to one another but thats because they are lower life forms, we humans are unique and special and need to rise above our animal instincts so while it's true that in the animal level of being all things are neutral, on the human and super human levels morality is as real as sunshine and air
  • Like 2