Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drug/Alcohol Dreams

notforgotten

What makes you think that, though? There has to be something that led you to believe that.

I've undergone temporal punishment (persecution by the devils, incl. demons) for 10 1/2 years and have witnessed some of the powers of both kingdoms. The powers of both kingdoms hold true in our dreams as well.

What specific experiences? You keep putting this name of devils/demons on experiences, but haven't listed any, and how a supposed demon was behind it. Now you can understand why people are starting to think you are leaving your OP up to subjective opinion based on your religious belief, and nothing else. You will have to give some other explanation, or only people who already believe what you do will agree. And that's redundant and pointless.

What specific experiences? You keep putting this name of devils/demons on experiences, but haven't listed any, and how a supposed demon was behind it. Now you can understand why people are starting to think you are leaving your OP up to subjective opinion based on your religious belief, and nothing else. You will have to give some other explanation, or only people who already believe what you do will agree. And that's redundant and pointless.

I do not need to share any drug/alcohol dreams because many people have already experienced them. I'm glad for you if you haven't. Peace.

PS: These dreams are generally personal and most people would not want to share them.

Edited by notforgotten

I do not need to share any drug/alcohol dreams because many people have already experienced them. I'm glad for you if you haven't. Peace.

PS: These dreams are generally personal and most people would not want to share them.

I was referring to your 'temporal punishment' by kingdoms of demons, and powers you witnessed. We all can imagine dreams of doing drugs, which I have had after quitting.

If you have nothing to add as far as demonic experiences besides you saying that our dreams are their work if we happen to dream of something we find undesirable, what are we supposed to talk about here exactly? That we trust your judgement call? Is it a good idea to blindly believe anything without reason to?

Give us a reason to believe you.

Wheres-the-Beef1.jpg

I don't think it's healthy to ascribe anything from inside your mind to outside 'evil' entities. I believe there is a supernatural entity hiding in there, but it is you. But I'm not about to act a prophet and lecture any on this belief, because I have nothing of substance to anyone else for backing it up.

Maybe you have something of substance. Share it. Otherwise, your words are empty.

People speaking messages of fear aren't conducive to anything other than spreading said personal fears.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

I was referring to your 'temporal punishment' by kingdoms of demons, and powers you witnessed. We all can imagine dreams of doing drugs, which I have had after quitting.

If you have nothing to add as far as demonic experiences besides you saying that our dreams are their work if we happen to dream of something we find undesirable, what are we supposed to talk about here exactly? That we trust your judgement call? Is it a good idea to blindly believe anything without reason to?

Wheres-the-Beef1.jpg

I don't think it's healthy to ascribe anything from inside your mind to outside 'evil' entities. I believe there is a supernatural entity hiding in there, but it is you. But I'm not about to act a prophet and lecture any on this belief, because I have nothing of substance to anyone else for backing it up.

Maybe you have something of substance. Share it. Otherwise, your words are empty.

People speaking messages of fear aren't conducive to anything other than spreading said personal fears.

About as well said as possible!

The OP is not on temporal punishment, but I'll share this;

I had a dream one time where the powers of darkness had placed me sitting on a curb with a pipe in my hand reminding me of an old bad habit I had. The powers of darkness (fallen angels) can move (teleport) people, places and things in spirit. Their powers can be witnessed, but the demon itself goes unseen.

Edited by notforgotten

1 Peter 5:8-11 Be sober and vigilant. your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfast in faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory through Christ [Jesus] will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

The OP is not on temporal punishment, but I'll share this;

I had a dream one time where the powers of darkness had placed me sitting on a curb with a pipe in my hand reminding me of an old bad habit I had. The powers of darkness (fallen angels) can move (teleport) people, places and things in spirit. Their powers can be witnessed, but the demon itself goes unseen.

One time after quitting smoking cigarettes a fresh pack of my favorite brand flew in the wind and landed right in front of me. It flapped open to reveal all of the smokes.. I laughed at it like dammm really?

• Like 1

Wheres-the-Beef1.jpg

He does have substance because I heard some of his other testimonies.. your not going to believe what he has to say anyway I bet so you should probably quit taunting him.

• Like 1

...this is a large topic...not all such (the dreams) are brought about by the demon(s) assigned to that person; some are simply conflict between the person and their body...when I shot cocaine, right around Thursday night I would dream that I'd given myself a shot--I would register--then plunge--but just before the "rush", I would wake up.

It's quite possible that Humans, the Race of Man, could very well be the only life-form that has free will; a person wants to do, or not do something that much, it'll happen. Man is weaker than evil angels; paradoxically, we're stronger than them.

Somebody oughta write a book--I'm not really doing anything at the moment; maybe I'll look into it.

Methamphetamine is another drug that will bring evil spirits into your life. It's not a hallucination, nor is it a psychosis, unless the devils are deceiving you.

Just to clarify, I did not say that I do not think that drugs/alcohol are not used by satan to ensnare or destroy us - certainly this is true. Anyone who has seen what meth and crack for example can do to a person's mind and body would have to acknowledge (if they are honest) that evil has taken place there. I was merely saying that I don't necessarily think that so common an occurrence as a "drunk" dream is evil. I am a recovering alcoholic and have had a few of these dreams myself. They are amazingly real and troubling upon waking. But the reason they are so troubling is quite opposite what you seem to imply. if a spirit were trying to entice someone to go back then the dream would be pleasant, yes? Mine were awful - I woke feeling defeated and scared that I had relapsed - I was horrified. So in a person intent and committed to recovery these dreams actually can strengthen their sobriety - you see? I'm just giving an informed opinion , not trying to be argumentative.