Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Portal being formed

CT1993

Yerp. But it never hurts to keep trying.

Thats why most of us are here.

It p***es me off though.... all these credulous people slinging the obvious fakes and crap from the history channel.

Thats why most of us are here.

It p***es me off though.... all these credulous people slinging the obvious fakes and crap from the history channel.

You know what p***es me off that you say you haven't found a single thing that has been unexplained. That's when i know your way passed skeptisism and completly closed your mind to the unexplained. like come on out of all the ufo cases, ghost cases, government coverups that none of them are unexplained or even real. you sir need to get real, like i said being a skeptic to a degree is cool but don't completly disregard anything out of the ordinary and claim it to be a plain or CGI.

Thats one of the biggest problems with the "paranormal" right now is just about anything real can also be faked using tech.

I am getting the feeling that Jim Oberg is psychic.

If I believed in such things of course :lol:

I only watched a portion of the video so forgive me for that however it looked to me like an out of control fire and the 'orbs' were exploded containers, possibly acetylene or oxygen tanks if they were doing some welding on that bridge that looks like it was under construction. It just looked like an industrial accident to me.

• Like 2

You know what p***es me off that you say you haven't found a single thing that has been unexplained. That's when i know your way passed skeptisism and completly closed your mind to the unexplained. like come on out of all the ufo cases, ghost cases, government coverups that none of them are unexplained or even real. you sir need to get real, like i said being a skeptic to a degree is cool but don't completly disregard anything out of the ordinary and claim it to be a plain or CGI.

Ok fine... I have been looking into most of them, for 20 years or so.... what paranormal claim have I missed??

Is there one that you claim to be the real deal?

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

clearly people on this site are more closed minded then most how is it a waist of time when there is clearly something amazing going on unexplained by science? True people who have a passion of unexplained mysteries would jump at a chance to investigate this amazing phenomenon.

Anonymous people on forums making outrageous claims without evidence is actually pretty common and not all that amazing.

True mysteries that boggle the mind do so because evidence exists that cannot be explained. Stories can. Whilst I personally find some individual accounts rather intriguing, did you actually look at the source of the clip? That being Rigged Reality? I mean really, quite often the apples does not fall all that far from the tree. DB has seen this at face value, a wild claim with no backing. I do not see why his reaction is not to your liking, when this is what I would expect any thinking person to say.

Just some other revelations for that same source include the following:

• Creeper Johnny Depp Worships Vampires (2013)
  • Obama: The Lord of Flies?? (2013) The Beelzebub Connection!
  • Evil Angels Preparing us for Arrival?? (2013)

I mean seriously considering this it is hard to fault DB for anything more than being the first one to make the call. Do you really feel such sources are genuine, and deserve to be taken at face value?

I only watched a portion of the video so forgive me for that however it looked to me like an out of control fire and the 'orbs' were exploded containers, possibly acetylene or oxygen tanks if they were doing some welding on that bridge that looks like it was under construction. It just looked like an industrial accident to me.

I agree, it certainly looks like an industrial accident at first look. Nothing otherworldly at all.

• Like 1

clearly people on this site are more closed minded then most how is it a waist of time when there is clearly something amazing going on unexplained by science? True people who have a passion of unexplained mysteries would jump at a chance to investigate this amazing phenomenon.

So you don't like outrageous claims to be questioned. Yeah, you are definitely on the wrong forum, as there are a lot of very knowledgeable and intelligent people here at UM and they don't accept nonsense claims at face value and will ask questions. Don't take it the wrong way, but use it and learn from it. You'd be amazed of of the amount of knowledge freely offered and shared here.

Cheers.

Badeskov

• Like 2