Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indigo Swann has Died

John Liu

Indigo Swann (14 September 1933 - 1 February 2013) one of the world’s most famous remote viewers has died. He’s book “Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy” is absolutely amazing. We wish he has safely crossed over and having a good life on the other side.

God Bless

• Like 2

Indigo Swann (14 September 1933 - 1 February 2013) one of the world’s most famous remote viewers has died. He’s book “Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy” is absolutely amazing. We wish he has safely crossed over and having a good life on the other side.

God Bless

You mean Ingo Swann?

• 2 months later...

It is weird he is dead, by the way I have talked to Ed Dames, Paul Smith and Michael Persinger personally all who have worked on the Stargate project and Michael is the oldest out of all of them. I chatted with Ed over 2 years ago randomly. THe other two I called over six months or less ago on the telephone. I actually found Paul Smith's number as he still does RV workshops and called him via tele, and he actually answerd on the first ring but more amazingly on a Sunday night!! How crazy is that. SO I decided what the **** if I can get Paul Smith to answer a phone call on Sunday night perhaps I can go for Michael who works as a Uni professor in bumb **** canada doing neuroscience cognitive stuffs. I call him 3 times, twice getting his student assistant by the third time he answers me personally bc of work he was doing he couldnt answer the previous 2. He was actually more interesting than Paul who kinda threw me off to the side, he listened to what I had to say and actually told me if anyone was to ever follow you and you didn't want that, to always be nice to a person but have boundaries, basically never making enemies. Interesting people but at the end of the day I don't know any of them, but hey just so you guys know they are contactable!