Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help with telekenesis - so close need help

CakeOrDeath

Seems like if you stumble on one thing other people come to you and it's a dominoe effect to discover many types of organizations exist that you didn't even know about. You don't have to be a member of any of them. I'm just saying studying different philosophies,traditions, and their experiments helped me understand the inter relationships of cause and effect better. Reminded me of chemistry classes. A lot of the BS within religions and philosophies was presented as this is or was the belief of these people not all true compared to what we have discovered but there are helpful hints to the nature's cause behind it. Gives you more points of view why an experiment into anything may be successful or not for each individual.
I suppose that is why you have been unable to support your claims?

I suppose that is why you have been unable to support your claims?

To you?

the question was .................

Any suggestions on how I can improve this, i.e. move the toothpicks further or stack them?

Obviously you have no helpful suggestions to offer anyone but just like playing the devil's advocate LOL

Edited by White Unicorn

To you? You just usually play devil's advocate on all the threads instead of trying to answer or help teh posters

No, to anyone. You're making BS claims about people being tested on against their will. You're only fueling delusions.

The OP has already PM'ed me about their real stance.

No, to anyone. You're making BS claims about people being tested on against their will. You're only fueling delusions.

The OP has already PM'ed me about their real stance.

Not against their will since they signed consent but it was a deceiving to the person, Extending caution to others who may be thinking of doing such things.

Exactly :)

The only advantage is the time savings!

There's a wealth of infomation available that generally isn't published, like copies of old manuscripts from museums and you come into contact with other groups who are eager to guide you in find the answers to what you are researching. May I add a few of groups I've inadvertly come across are people you don't want be involved with at all, they are crazy cults.

Oh its most definitely published.

Buddhism is a non-theist religion (no god figure) based on the philosophy of non-dualism (which 99% of people have never heard of) yet one of the central concepts in Buddhism is that the mind can and does influence reality.

The mind can slow down or speed up the apparent passage of time -

1. Faster - When people zone out at work they find what seemed like 15 minutes is often 2 hours.

2. Slower - People in car crashes and heightened senses of alert experience time running in slow motion.

Now to an atheist, material reductionist person who believes theres an external reality independant of their mind they brush this off as a trick off the mind. Learn a different philosophy like non-dualism and you reach a different conclusion.

If the mind does alter the flow rate of time depending on how much information its gaining from the environment per second then because of the link between time and gravity in Einsteins Relativity the mind can warp gravity.

Theres your force for moving objects using the mind. A trance localised to one side of an object which alters how much information received from that area per second can alter the gravity there moving the object.

Edited by Mr Right Wing
  • Like 1

Buddhism is a non-theist religion (no god figure) based on the philosophy of non-dualism (which 99% of people have never heard of) yet one of the central concepts in Buddhism is that the mind can and does influence reality.

1. Faster - When people zone out at work they find what seemed like 15 minutes is often 2 hours.

2. Slower - People in car crashes and heightened senses of alert experience time running in slow motion.

Now to an atheist, material reductionist person who believes theres an external reality independant of their mind they brush this off as a trick off the mind. Learn a different philosophy like non-dualism and you reach a different conclusion.

If the mind does alter the flow rate of time depending on how much information its gaining from the environment per second then because of the link between time and gravity in Einsteins Relativity the mind can warp gravity.

Theres your force for moving objects using the mind. A trance localised to one side of an object which alters how much information received from that area per second can alter the gravity there moving the object.

Now if you got your facts straight before hand you wouldn't need to invoke such convoluted pseudoscience.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120827-how-to-make-time-stand-still

http://www.hexicon.co.uk/Kielan/papers/Chronostasis_attention.pdf

Or you can continue to believe the mind magically affects the temporal dimension.

Now if you got your facts straight before hand you wouldn't need to invoke such convoluted pseudoscience.

http://www.bbc.com/f...ime-stand-still

http://www.hexicon.c...s_attention.pdf

Or you can continue to believe the mind magically affects the temporal dimension.

The reasoning on those websites are flawed. In Special Relativity the experience of time dialation is relative to the observer.

Me >>>>>>>>> Everything else - Includes the clock and scientist

Hence if time appears to have run quicker than normal this time dialation applies to 'everything else'. The scientist is a part of that not independant from it so they wouldnt detect an effect.

And as for pseudoscience we have quantum theories of gravity being tested at the moment where information is gravity. Hence less information is less gravity and more information is more. Its called entrophic gravity.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

The reasoning on those websites are flawed. In Special Relativity the experience of time dialation is relative to the observer.

This isn't special relativity, these minds are not in different reference frames. Even if they were so would the instruments, clocks, etc.

You're confusing two very different phenomena.

Hence if time appears to have run quicker than normal this time dialation applies to 'everything else'. The scientist is a part of that not independant from it so they wouldnt detect an effect.
As would the clocks and therefore be slow or fast compared to others. No evidence supports this idea of the mind effecting time.

The passage of time is the same in all reference frames, which you kind of hint at with the scientist not detecting it, but not before claiming the opposite with having time running quicker..

And as for pseudoscience we have quantum theories of gravity being tested at the moment where information is gravity. Hence less information is less gravity and more information is more. Its called entrophic gravity.

We also have neuroscience to explain how the mind processes information, no need for magical thinking. Edited by Rlyeh

This isn't special relativity, these minds are not in different reference frames. Even if they were so would the instruments, clocks, etc.

You're confusing two very different phenomena.

As would the clocks and therefore be slow or fast compared to others. No evidence supports this idea of the mind effecting time.

The passage of time is the same in all reference frames, which you kind of hint at with the scientist not detecting it, but not before claiming the opposite with having time running quicker..

We also have neuroscience to explain how the mind processes information, no need for magical thinking.

Ehh? Lets try this again seeming as you dont get it.

I experience time flowing faster than it should and it applies to the clock, the station, the scientist, trains, people on the platform. As the scientist is part of that how on earth would he detect a difference between him and the clock?

The only time he would be capable of doing so is if the time dialation only applies to the clock.

• Like 2

Buddhism phillosophy is most enlightning :)

Once you have it's background, some of the other philosophies are accentuated or the differences between them become more reconciled and you understand why some misconceptions arise about the other philosophies that turn into a seperate religion only emphasizing some of the aspects.

"We also have neuroscience to explain how the mind processes information, no need for magical thinking."

(quoting a Mr sceptical ego or "nefesh" here)

Anything not understood is said to be foolish magic LOL

Neurobiology shows by the microcosm how the macrocosm process works on a larger scale and most do not comprehend it. It's ALL about consciousness. The observer and the object or just like you said with the clock are intimately related! They don't really exist without the other IMO.

Consciousness or subconscious directs the energy to neurons which connect with the body to think, breathe or move etc. This force is carried through the neurons. Universe creates a body that creates a platform of life which gives raise to a consciousness and comes back down to the smaller individual cells. The goal of the created consciousness should be to raise up in the form of that "energy" which is contained and passed through the neurons. It contains the real life of the consciousness and being that rises or descends, goes within or expands without.

When you read some old manuscripts of philosophies with symbolism literally, they make NO sense to someone who doesn't know the symbolic keys used. One I discovered on the anatomy part of the body and soul subject was facinating to me when I discovered the seperate book of keys to understanding the ancient literal writings, It was the lesser known companion book to the old writing.... "star" is a substitute for neuron or "messenger of the consciousness" when it came to man's physical body and other symbolic "astrology " actually referred to pineal gland, thymus, blood, bones etc. The soul teaching parts were very much like the Buddahist philosophies! Some symbology here included that the Sun in the part of the text was really consciousness and the Moon subconsciousness.The Cosmic Universe parts of the ancient teaching was very much about time and creation cycles and their relativity to time and light and "electromagnetic fields" that "Being" evolves its conscious self on different levels, within and without the time dimensions. Numerology formulas and Pi seemed alot like a modern computer program and of the physical elements! It was like reading a modern quantum physics book of theories and alot of general relativity!

Some people have no clue what history and philosophy really offer. When you read both you can learn and build on them and avoid the same mistakes that men have made before.

Some people get insulted when they hear the word "worthy" student mentioned by many traditions, but it really only means an open mind that understands the symbology and has the peaceful reconciled conscious attitude state of mind to appreciate the real teachings. If you read it literally with out the key or without the state of mind, it is mumbo jumbo magic.

Ehh? Lets try this again seeming as you dont get it.

I experience time flowing faster than it should and it applies to the clock, the station, the scientist, trains, people on the platform. As the scientist is part of that how on earth would he detect a difference between him and the clock?

The only time he would be capable of doing so is if the time dialation only applies to the clock.

Are you somehow excluded from what is going on earth? You're not the one getting it. Time dilation applies to different reference frames, everything you've just listed is in your frame of reference, including you. Experiments of gravitational time dilation on earth have only shown differences in nanoseconds.

As already been pointed out this is an illusion of the mind.

Edited by Rlyeh

"We also have neuroscience to explain how the mind processes information, no need for magical thinking."

(quoting a Mr sceptical ego or "nefesh" here)

Anything not understood is said to be foolish magic LOL

You see how you didn't grasp what I wrote? That is called ignorance.

The phenomenon here is well understood, but not everyone wants to accept it so you invent magical explanations.

You see how you didn't grasp what I wrote? That is called ignorance.

The phenomenon here is well understood, but not everyone wants to accept it so you invent magical explanations.

Ignorance is bliss LOL

Ignorance is bliss LOL

No wonder you're so happy.

Are you somehow excluded from what is going on earth? You're not the one getting it. Time dilation applies to different reference frames, everything you've just listed is in your frame of reference, including you. Experiments of gravitational time dilation on earth have only shown differences in nanoseconds.

As already been pointed out this is an illusion of the mind.

Yes it would mean I'm excluded from whats going on and that would be the only way to experience everything else running faster or slower than it should.

It hasnt been pointed out as an illusion of the mind except as your opinion. This idea the mind is explained as a computer is pseudoscience . If you actually look in your science books it tells you the mind cant be investigated because theres no where to measure subjective experiences and perceptions. The mind is 99% unexplained.

When it comes to time thats unexplained too. Two theories co-exist where one says its a dimension and the other says it comes from mind. Neither of them can be shown to be correct with our current level of technology and understanding.

• Like 1

Yes it would mean I'm excluded from whats going on and that would be the only way to experience everything else running faster or slower than it should.

It would also mean you're picking what parts you want from relativity and discarding the rest because it doesn't support your philosophy. You've completely disregarded 'reference frames' which is a large part of special relativity, not to mention the countless experiments testing time dilation.

I'm afraid that is pseudoscience.

It hasnt been pointed out as an illusion of the mind except as your opinion. This idea the mind is explained as a computer is pseudoscience . If you actually look in your science books it tells you the mind cant be investigated because theres no where to measure subjective experiences and perceptions. The mind is 99% unexplained.
The links I gave explain the mental perception of time. But I see you're back to ignoring science when it suits you.
When it comes to time thats unexplained too. Two theories co-exist where one says its a dimension and the other says it comes from mind. Neither of them can be shown to be correct with our current level of technology and understanding.

It must be difficult for a non-dualist to understand the difference between perception and reality, and no wonder you confuse the dimension time with the mental perception of time.

But the biggest unexplainable here is why you bring up concepts like relativity when you clearly haven't done your home work.

This experiment of time dilation at a height of 1/3 meters, pretty much refutes your idea that the mind is actually experiencing time running faster or slower.

http://www.scientifi...d=time-dilation

Edited by Rlyeh

"It hasnt been pointed out as an illusion of the mind except as your opinion."

Opinions reflect conscious experience, derived from one's location and senses.

The blind perceive world very differently than the sighted and visa versa. To deny consciousness as reality beyond one's comprehension of physical reality is like saying their's a working computer and a program but no programmer ever existed....or just the working hardware exists not the originating idea that created the program from a programmer's mind.

A single cell creature would not evolve if it didn't aspire to interact both with it's enviroment and the other life more evolved than it self. To deny consciousness as the purpose of evolution is as silly as denying the importance of elemental reactions. They work together in our existence.

A single cell creature would not evolve if it didn't aspire to interact both with it's enviroment and the other life more evolved than it self. To deny consciousness as the purpose of evolution is as silly as denying the importance of elemental reactions. They work together in our existence.

Your idea of evolution sounds like you think "organisms want to change".

Consciousness is mental self-awareness; now I don't doubt you do share cognitive skills with microbes, but redefining consciousness just because of your philosophical beliefs is ridiculous.

Your idea of evolution sounds like you think "organisms want to change".

Consciousness is mental self-awareness; now I don't doubt you do share cognitive skills with microbes, but redefining consciousness just because of your philosophical beliefs is ridiculous.

Got you ....

Your admitting something else "outside" influences the microbes to develop and evolve in a perfect setting and process to eventually achieve self awareness.

Microbes can not become more, if there isn't an intelligence process "outside of its wareness" influencing it!

If they didn't respond to it they wouldn't evolve to higher animals with self awareness.

Man who doesn't respond to the higher consciousness that exists remain on an animal level of thought.

Next you'll say the whole process of evolution just an accident of nature.

Like a cake, all the elements are here to create it, but both a thought and a natural law has to take effect.

But from a narrow point of view it just happened not that there was idea and purpose that created it's form.

Unlike your philosophy I have my cake and eat too because it works.

I'm giving up, the power is too much, today I got angry and in my fit of rage I blasted my my x-girlfriends new boyfriend off a bluff, breaking his leg.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(pauses to draw breath)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I wonder, can you spell 'delusional'?

Got you ....

Got you ....

Your admitting something else "outside" influences the microbes to develop and evolve in a perfect setting and process to eventually achieve self awareness.

Microbes can not become more, if there isn't an intelligence process "outside of its wareness" influencing it!

If they didn't respond to it they wouldn't evolve to higher animals with self awareness.

Show me where I have admitted this. Perhaps the real problem is your misconceptions of evolution and nature science?

Nature science explains the natural universe through naturalistic processes, you must have done poorly in science class if you think intelligence influences it.

Like a cake, all the elements are here to create it, but both a thought and a natural law has to take effect.

But from a narrow point of view it just happened not that there was idea and purpose that created it's form.

Unlike your philosophy I have my cake and eat too because it works.

Cakes are artificial. Maybe you'll work it out one day.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(pauses to draw breath)

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I wonder, can you spell 'delusional'?

He's not delusional, just an out right liar.

• Like 2

Ryleh

You answered yourself

Subject of post is artificial in a way but uses natural laws.

Natural science "class" does not exist.... until there is conscious intelligence to observe nature followed by artificial experiments.

Edited by White Unicorn

Hello,

I have been dligently working at foucsing enough energy to move the very lightest of objects, I've some success but I have hit a wall in my development of my abilities.

For my exercises I put two toothpicks about a quater of an inch apart. After about 45 minutes of meditation I begin my attempts. I have on about 3 occassions managed to move one toothpick into contact with the other, but I haven't managed anything further.

Any suggestions on how I can improve this, i.e. move the toothpicks further or stack them?

Thanks.

Dont smoke, dont drink, be positive person be good person all the positive vibes you can be... and i believe you i've seen a documentary from long time ago. It showed a monk forgot hes name and he had actual power i cannot explain how or why.. but he could endure lots of pain, he was able to move items from distance and my favourite part he could make a small fire from couple of papers on the floor... Brilliant stuff!

Edit: The documentary showed a group of scientist from i would say 1960-70s that were studying him.. They couldnt believe it as much as viewer couldnt.

Edited by Tesla II