Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help with telekenesis - so close need help

CakeOrDeath

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(pauses to draw breath)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I wonder, can you spell 'delusional'?

T R O L L

He's not delusional, just an out right liar.

seriously, this guy (supposedly) went from being able to move a toothpick a few millimetres, to throwing able-bodied men around like ragdolls!

and he expects people to believe this s**t??

poor kid's obviously watched 'carrie' stoned too many times.

no wonder he's gone v-e-r-y quiet, he's probably scared the military are gonna use him as a supersoldier/weapon!

better keep quiet though, in case he explodes our heads in a 'scanners' stylee!!

• Like 2

T R O L L

why am I a troll?

because some delusional fantasist turns up on a site that's supposed to promote serious debate an blatantly lies his ass off??

if he's going to try insult my, or anyone elses intelligence with such utter shash, he deserves everything he gets. maybe he'll learn from his mistake, but somehow, I doubt it.

See this ...Everyone has Chi but since 21st century people know only about Work,eat,sleep,fun,work,eat,sleep,fun,... They dont have or have little knowledge about this.. This is what i was saying...

• Like 1

Dont smoke, dont drink, be positive person be good person all the positive vibes you can be... and i believe you i've seen a documentary from long time ago. It showed a monk forgot hes name and he had actual power i cannot explain how or why.. but he could endure lots of pain, he was able to move items from distance and my favourite part he could make a small fire from couple of papers on the floor... Brilliant stuff!

Edit: The documentary showed a group of scientist from i would say 1960-70s that were studying him.. They couldnt believe it as much as viewer couldnt.

I would say the monks you are talking about are using the moral methods to achieve results. However, some of these things can be done with out all their philosophical requirements.

Buddahism has some sayings referring to the wheel of life. All spokes of the wheel are different paths but all lead to the center.

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 2

why am I a troll?

because some delusional fantasist turns up on a site that's supposed to promote serious debate an blatantly lies his ass off??

if he's going to try insult my, or anyone elses intelligence with such utter shash, he deserves everything he gets. maybe he'll learn from his mistake, but somehow, I doubt it.

You asked how you spell "delusional".

TROLL

Not you! the guy ! Take a subject and discredit it in a way so people won't study it seriously =TROLL .

Edited by White Unicorn

Not you! the guy ! Take a subject and discredit it in a way so people won't study it seriously =TROLL .

ah!

I thought you were referring to me!!

telekinesis IS an interesting subject, and I would like a look at tesla II's monk, as that sounds like a properly documented case, but some daft bugger turning up saying he can throw people across rooms when he gets a little angry? then you're right, he does the subject no favours whatsoever, unfortunately!

(still not as crazy as the guy on here saying he's the 'messanger of god', and has invented a clean, cold fusion to sort out the world's energy crisis, and would impliment it if people believed in him (and sent him money....). takes all sorts to make a world I guess!)

• Like 1

I would say the monks you are talking about are using the moral methods to achieve results. However, some of these things can be done with out all their philosophical requirements.

Buddahism has some sayings referring to the wheel of life. All spokes of the wheel are different paths but all lead to the center.

Yes the prime motive for having able to do such things is focus... or in other words meditation.. But one needs to have clean biosystem and good character to be able to amount such power. There is alot behind that good character phrase i could try to explain but it would not make much sense... I'll just say that everything around me and you vibrates with certain frequecies... That is a fact.

• Like 1

Yes the prime motive for having able to do such things is focus... or in other words meditation.. But one needs to have clean biosystem and good character to be able to amount such power. There is alot behind that good character phrase i could try to explain but it would not make much sense... I'll just say that everything around me and you vibrates with certain frequecies... That is a fact.

That's true. The vibrations can accidently be used at times by people but it can only be controlled with that clean and good character and focus :)

• Like 1

Ryleh

You answered yourself

Subject of post is artificial in a way but uses natural laws.

Natural science "class" does not exist.... until there is conscious intelligence to observe nature followed by artificial experiments.

Wow. You're confusing theory with the occurrence, can you get anymore daft?

Science requiring intelligence in no shape or form implies the phenomena requires intelligence.

You asked how you spell "delusional".

TROLL

The OP admitted he can't do it and only posted it for the reaction.

"This is just an experiment - see my post on "why don't you want to be rich" for some background heh. And, as you may have already guessed...I cannot move toothpicks with my mind heh."

The OP admitted he can't do it and only posted it for the reaction.

"This is just an experiment - see my post on "why don't you want to be rich" for some background heh. And, as you may have already guessed...I cannot move toothpicks with my mind heh."

Nor will they ever aspire to become more than what they comprehend or have the patience to discover it. But they invoke curiousity of the people that have the innate ability to discover it on their own!

Wow. You're confusing theory with the occurrence, can you get anymore daft?

Science requiring intelligence in no shape or form implies the phenomena requires intelligence.

Their is no "science experiment" without conscious awareness only elements.

Nor will they ever aspire to become more than what they comprehend or have the patience to discover it. But they invoke curiousity of the people that have the innate ability to discover it on their own!

How about the ability to read? Do you possess that ability?

Apparently not;

Their is no "science experiment" without conscious awareness only elements.

Who said anything about a science experiment?

ReadingForDummies.jpg

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted in this thread, either offering advice, adding their own input and to those debunking/questioning. Just to be clear, I am not a troll, nor am I a "liar." That said this post was indeed an small personal experiment which has pretty much run it's course. I always intended to post back and let all participants know this. Hence this post.

And just for clarification, I cannot move toothpicks let alone toss people off of cliffs. I enjoyed the various resposes and took some notes regarding the type and number of responses. It's interesting that if you post a power that seems "reasonable" you get reasonable responses, most posters seemed to think it wasn't that hard to believe I had manipulated light wooden sticks with my mind, and yet when I made mention of my mental outburst tossing someone off a cliff, it was immediately dismissed.

That may seem like a very obvious and silly observation, but it is sort of akin to the x-wing scene from Jedi, if you are using nothing but your mind, your mental prowess, would weight and mass really matter?

Anways, thanks again, especially to some of those who I Pm'd I have respect for you guys outside this thread and was glad you came in to kabosh me, hehe, anything less and I would have been disappiointed!

Edited by CakeOrDeath
  • Like 1

That may seem like a very obvious and silly observation, but it is sort of akin to the x-wing scene from Jedi, if you are using nothing but your mind, your mental prowess, would weight and mass really matter?

Weight and mass do matter because you are tapping into something other than your mind and it wouldn't be so easily magnified to that level!

How about the ability to read? Do you possess that ability?

Apparently not;

Who said anything about a science experiment?

ReadingForDummies.jpg

No one can read except for you. I guess you have your own super powers.

• Like 1

Hello,

I have been dligently working at foucsing enough energy to move the very lightest of objects, I've some success but I have hit a wall in my development of my abilities.

For my exercises I put two toothpicks about a quater of an inch apart. After about 45 minutes of meditation I begin my attempts. I have on about 3 occassions managed to move one toothpick into contact with the other, but I haven't managed anything further.

Any suggestions on how I can improve this, i.e. move the toothpicks further or stack them?

Thanks.

Cloud busting is a good place to start. It is simple, easy and fun to do.....You don't need anything, well just a cloud in the sky that's all.

May be because a cloud is mostly vapour it's definitely a lot less dense than a tooth pick, that's for sure.

Pick your cloud,

Pick your point on the cloud

Visualize a hole emerging

See it expand

Easy.

Now try it with a candle flame, Changing its colour, expanding the flame hight, width, decreasing the flame.

Now try it with a birds flight path...left, right, up, down and so on.

I personally only play at this sort of thing as the rest takes daily practise and I am not that interested in moving things like a toothpick. I don't go any further than this.

If you would be so kind as to tell me why you want this skill because up until now, I don't see much use for it?

tesla, I don't know if you'll ever be reading this, as this thread is donkeys years old, but I have a photo that proves your very point!

it's a picture of the sonagraphic tests done on the word 'ohm', and carvings in hundreds of years' old stone!

i'm having loads of trouble uploading sh!t on to here, but if you give me your email address, I can send it to you and you can post it!

(i can guarantee I aren't a nigerian prince looking for an account I can pay $73,000,000 into)

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 1

Shrooma that very word ohm bares many vibrations i think the lower you go with voice/sound frequency something changes.. What ? Well i have sound software and i was look for a VST plugin to re-create a frequency of 7.83 Hz. That is called Schumann Resonance it has to do something with brain rhythem i think more like those electronic pulses in brains when it tries to communicate with other parts of body. That is such a low freq that people cant hear it, but brains can.. because of those vibrations. Now i would take me as subject and try to use a single long shot and then few short shots at high volume. That would be the test if i would be able to find a very very low freq generator ( which i will, but it is really hard to get one so far i found 2, but working on making them work :huh: ).

What i am trying to say is that at such low freq. man ( human ) cant hear the sound but brains get vibrations from sound waves... would love to discuss more if you wish.

• Like 1

tesla, a friend of mine in india posted something on FB a while ago, a sonarscope pic of the word 'OM' exactly matching an ancient vedic stone carving, so i've sent him a message asking for links and stuff, and as soon as he gets back to me with the info, i'll email it to you!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Nice! I've been working on this myself. I started using a psi wheel that I made from scratch. I'm working on playing cards, had no luck yet. It takes a ton of concentration, patience, and practice. Good luck

• Like 1

Nice! I've been working on this myself. I started using a psi wheel that I made from scratch. I'm working on playing cards, had no luck yet. It takes a ton of concentration, patience, and practice. Good luck

Practice makes master! Don't expect to move buildings though. :)

"free energy that we can control with our thought alone."

Just a reminder nothing is free, energy is only changed or stored or released as something else.

Like if you have a power tool and use electricity it is connected to the source, if you disconnect from the generative source you can only run a battery back up for so long.

"Abilities" of this type can work the same way, if you lose the correct connection of concentration you can take from your own body which is not a good thing.

"Everything that we know about how the universe works would have to be thrown out." Not really, everything will just be better understood from a scientific perspective. Some unknown variables that exist would be understood.

It already has been the BIGGEST personal discovery to those who truly experiment usually starting with mystical attitude but sceptically try to understand it as a type of energy control and include a scientific reasoning.

Just like a scientist you may see the results of experiments and you try to get an understanding how it really works. Most of the time you are clueless and just know certain things happen but you don't really know why.

Just like an electric eel produces electricity and can use it, it doesn't have a clue to the REAL processes involved. Some men have called it "demonic powers" for lack of knowledge and added their own belief systems to the chagrin of real science. In my own "belief system" on the matter, I see people like fish and not fish are eletric eels, if you know what I mean.

"Are you really that selfish? Why would you withhold this information from others?"

The information has never really been withheld from the perseverant and true seekers of truth!

I'm sure main stream science will discovery the how & why someday, but I don't believe that it would be a good thing. Society and governments tend to have too many criminal minds that will use it for the wrong ends. This is why the wise sages and mystics did not share with the "uninitiated".

To me, it is selfish if one goes beyond the "wonderful discovery of some of the processes involved" and uses it for the wrong reasons such as fame, gaming, books, or to create a tie to religion or cult. In a practical sense it would be there to use in emergency type of situations. Nature has not meant us to use it instead of the natural method of using the physical body to move things.

As wise men have said in the past have the unworthy can be told, shown or given a book which gives all the keys but they still not understand. They think the knowledge is hidden but it is not.

"nature has not meant" God nature? mommy nature? His Holiness Nature? come.now, try speaking for persons who are actually persons."you might be taking it out of your own body" (Marie Curie died of CANCER to discover curium and understand radioactivity! and you're whining about it being"out of your body"! horrible, painful cancer!)and what's with selfishness being bad in the first place? every animal before us being selfish to the point of killing other animals.so they got the.food instead is the only reason we're here! that's the beauty of nature and selfishness! beauty painted in blood, depicting accomplishments never before imagined possible as the current reality.we have nuclear weapons, the world's first semi-AI, nanotech, the ability to program viruses and create life and much more and you're afraid moving a toothpick with your mind will be the end of us?the amount of *********, ******* and ******* ******** ** ********(****) in this thread is both frustrating and hilarious! and I say this as someone who's actually tried to make telekinesis work. I don't believe in it but I have to use my spare time somehow... here's the thing: if it is real, I can make it work. because I DON'T believe in it. anything that's real requires no faith. there's no mental block that a lack of both faith and faith in its impossibility will create. plus years of daily meditation since I started elementary school probably makes my mind as open/suitable as possible.I know if I ever do succeed I'll show it to as many people as possible to make sure I'm not craz(ier than I alread)y (am)!

Weight and mass do matter because you are tapping into something other than your mind and it wouldn't be so easily magnified to that level!

what drugs have you been taking and can I have some? mass is a physical attribute. you need a certain amount of energy to move a certain amount of mass a certain length and direction. you need more energy to move it against the gravity of the planet (up) than you do down. this holds true even if you move it with a tractor beam from outer space. laws of physics, man. they don't change for dreamers. wherever the energy comes from, you'll need more of it the more the object weighs. that's simply the reality of it.memory