Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
CakeOrDeath

Help with telekenesis - so close need help

109 posts in this topic

White Unicorn

"nature has not meant" God nature? mommy nature? His Holiness Nature? come.now, try speaking for persons who are actually persons."you might be taking it out of your own body" (Marie Curie died of CANCER to discover curium and understand radioactivity! and you're whining about it being"out of your body"! horrible, painful cancer!)and what's with selfishness being bad in the first place? every animal before us being selfish to the point of killing other animals.so they got the.food instead is the only reason we're here! that's the beauty of nature and selfishness! beauty painted in blood, depicting accomplishments never before imagined possible as the current reality.we have nuclear weapons, the world's first semi-AI, nanotech, the ability to program viruses and create life and much more and you're afraid moving a toothpick with your mind will be the end of us?the amount of *********, ******* and ******* ******** ** ********(****) in this thread is both frustrating and hilarious! and I say this as someone who's actually tried to make telekinesis work. I don't believe in it but I have to use my spare time somehow... here's the thing: if it is real, I can make it work. because I DON'T believe in it. anything that's real requires no faith. there's no mental block that a lack of both faith and faith in its impossibility will create. plus years of daily meditation since I started elementary school probably makes my mind as open/suitable as possible.I know if I ever do succeed I'll show it to as many people as possible to make sure I'm not craz(ier than I alread)y (am)!

Nature is natural science, other then to experiment to see that it can be done there is usually no need do it. It's a process not a faith, and a waste of energy if used when not needed is all I am saying. Afraid is silly but so is destructive. The blood holds secrets not just the meditation.

Edited by White Unicorn

White Unicorn

what drugs have you been taking and can I have some? mass is a physical attribute. you need a certain amount of energy to move a certain amount of mass a certain length and direction. you need more energy to move it against the gravity of the planet (up) than you do down. this holds true even if you move it with a tractor beam from outer space. laws of physics, man. they don't change for dreamers. wherever the energy comes from, you'll need more of it the more the object weighs. that's simply the reality of it.memory

No drugs ever, they inhibit everything and create illusions. Forces governing the physical attributes of everything are already there and their natural directions can be influenced. Natural and mechanical processes are influenced every day. Methods can be different but effect is the same. A neuron controls one's body movements and it is a natural process, but it can be overridden in other ways llike say a scientist experimenting with the same force of energy directed mechanically through wires or an implant directed remotely by a signal from without of the body . The effect is a limb moves, same applies to other natural forces. Everything is a process of many influences inside or outside of a biosphere for lack of a better word.

Edited by White Unicorn

Whisperer

Ya'all realize this is a Necro Post?

Having said that, I have had success on a sporadic level by determining the target of falling ash (Yes, I am a smoker...still) and when I can I try it out, works more often than not BUT, does not require concentration, quite the opposite in fact...

White Unicorn

Ya'all realize this is a Necro Post?

Having said that, I have had success on a sporadic level by determining the target of falling ash (Yes, I am a smoker...still) and when I can I try it out, works more often than not BUT, does not require concentration, quite the opposite in fact...

That tells me you're a natural :) Open air is easier to demonstrate and not requiring concentration means you have a good relationship with your subconscious level already.

• Like 1

mayidieoneday

No drugs ever, they inhibit everything and create illusions. Forces governing the physical attributes of everything are already there and their natural directions can be influenced. Natural and mechanical processes are influenced every day. Methods can be different but effect is the same. A neuron controls one's body movements and it is a natural process, but it can be overridden in other ways llike say a scientist experimenting with the same force of energy directed mechanically through wires or an implant directed remotely by a signal from without of the body . The effect is a limb moves, same applies to other natural forces. Everything is a process of many influences inside or outside of a biosphere for lack of a better word.

you didn't have to use so many.words to say you agree with me :)

• Like 1

Whisperer

That tells me you're a natural :)

No not a natural from the sense I could gather from your post, its what all humans can do if they ditched 'reason' and applied intuition, no meditation required excepting if one needs to use it to' stop the world', only a need is required...still hard to allow as 'reason' is everything....

• Like 1

mayidieoneday

This isn't special relativity, these minds are not in different reference frames. Even if they were so would the instruments, clocks, etc.

You're confusing two very different phenomena.

As would the clocks and therefore be slow or fast compared to others. No evidence supports this idea of the mind effecting time.

The passage of time is the same in all reference frames, which you kind of hint at with the scientist not detecting it, but not before claiming the opposite with having time running quicker..

We also have neuroscience to explain how the mind processes information, no need for magical thinking.

hey, not claiming any crazy person supernatural abilities here, just fast reflexes. it's the subjective experience I'm asking about. I have faster reflexes than many people I know. I have often caught something someone else dropped, including cups half full of tea or coffee (not always without spilling) and this is what I experience subjectively: first my subconscious calculates if it's possible for me to catch the object or not. I receive the information (yes/no as well as when/where) by the time the object has fallen 1-3 inches. then if it's relatively close (if I'm.standing 4 feet or less away from the falling object) I can decide to catch it right away, halfway between the point it was dropped and the ground or just before the ground. or I can decide to catch it with my left, right or both hands. I subjectively experience my consciousness working faster. however I don't get that slowed down time/slo-mo effect. instead, I get more "tics and tacs". if you looked at the cup and saw it falling, you'd count one-two-impact, right? for me it's 1-2-3-4-...-23-24-25-catch mug. something like that. but time still runs just as fast as before. the same amount of time is just "enough time to do more".

I don't think there's anything special/weird about that, I'd just like to know if that kind of phenomenon has been studied.

Edited by mayidieoneday

John from Lowell

Hi,

I do not know of any studies about that phenomenon. There was however a very good explanation for it in that movie Star Wars Episode I. It describes what you spoke about. That "tics and tacs" instead of the slowed down time/slo-mo effect. Those are sharpened reflexes based on your precognitive subconscious awareness. It would be nice to know more about those things.

John

• Like 1

White Unicorn

No not a natural from the sense I could gather from your post, its what all humans can do if they ditched 'reason' and applied intuition, no meditation required excepting if one needs to use it to' stop the world', only a need is required...still hard to allow as 'reason' is everything....

I like what you said about intuition. I'd like to add the conscious and subconscious when attuned to each other is an amazing thing and sometimes can influence an enviroment. I believe even the weird things experienced are natural but not well understood as of yet. Problem I see is when most people experience something out of the ordinary they usually jump to their own conclusions of what really happened to cause it. Most say ghosts, demons, angels, aliens or god and become believers in what ever they see as the cause. It's all natural forces that already exist within us and the enviroment. In emergency situations it is well known that the body can increase strength and reflect to survive or rescue a loved one. But when something apparently outside of yourself happens to intervene, it is most likely to be thought of as a miracle or super natural entity of some kind and it changes a person's whole belief system even when they don't know why or how it really happened. More study need to be done but it's difficult to recreate the circumstances involved. Until then we will have a lot of religious or supernatural believing fanatics because of their experiences.

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1