Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Condom delivery service

Simbi Laveau

http://technorati.co...es-delivery-in/

Yup folks,necessity really is the mother of invention .

For all you amourous type,who say anyplace goes ,there's now a service to keep you safe ,no matter where you are,and don't have a raincoat .

If you're in a car in the middle of the NJ pine barrens ,and you and the jersey devil are gettin sweaty ,but forgot to bring a condom ,this service guarantees delivery within an hour .

It's a website and an Apple app .

My question is,if you're really in the mood,will you last that hour ....hmmmm.....

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t::w00t:

• Like 5

Reminds me of the old story..........

Seems that in the latter part of the cold war Russia was allowed some limited trade with the U.S. Some nameless institution ordered 50,000 condoms from an American plant (located in Texas, I like to think).

The order specified that the condoms were to be 11 inches long. The Americans scratched their heads, called the Russians to verify the measurement, and were rudely told that the order was correct, all of the condoms should be 11 inches long.

So the Americans proceeded to fill the order and shipped the Russians 50,000 11-inch condoms—in boxes labeled “medium.” Heh heh heh.

• Like 7

My question is,if you're really in the mood,will you last that hour ....hmmmm.....

Hahaha! That was my first thought too! After an hour it will either be too late or the mood will have died! :lol:

• Like 2

I thought it was strange that of all places Dubai located by Saudi Arabia was the first to have this service. It was rated as the best place in the middle east to live.

• Like 1

Now we don't even need to leave the house for a date. Large tv screens for movies, can call in food or call in groceries and cook, phone and internet for dates, and now condoms. Looks like the outside world is the only thing going to get screwed by this.... Would be useful in my area though.

• Like 1

If its already go time who's going to wait an hour and if that delivery person interupted after it has already started i think he may get chased off by a lot of angry naked people hahaha

• Like 3

Vietnam has had something along these lines for a long time in the major cities: about ten pm every night legions of old ladies go out to the major squares and sit down selling heavily subsidized -- cheap -- condoms. Makes good extra income for them.

• Like 1

There should be a condom dealer on every single persons speed dial.....oh and on the bored reckless married couples also

• Like 2

LOL ok I have heard it all. Best be quicker than a hour.

• Like 2

Vietnam has had something along these lines for a long time in the major cities: about ten pm every night legions of old ladies go out to the major squares and sit down selling heavily subsidized -- cheap -- condoms. Makes good extra income for them.

Did they have those rubber faces that some old folks have?

Did they have those rubber faces that some old folks have?

A lot of them have bright lips and bad teeth from chewing beetlenut.

http://technorati.co...es-delivery-in/

Yup folks,necessity really is the mother of invention .

For all you amourous type,who say anyplace goes ,there's now a service to keep you safe ,no matter where you are,and don't have a raincoat .

If you're in a car in the middle of the NJ pine barrens ,and you and the jersey devil are gettin sweaty ,but forgot to bring a condom ,this service guarantees delivery within an hour .

It's a website and an Apple app .

You bet it will last if you're really in the mood, lol.

But I have to think of this scenario (I'm a guy, don't forget that, heh...):

OK, so I have no 'plans' for the evening, just strolling around minding my own business. Then I come across a cinema and the billboard says it is showing a movie I really like to see.

I buy a ticket and have a seat. The cinema hall is slowly filling with people, and then a pretty woman enters and takes one of the last free seats right next to me

The movie hasn't started yet, but she appears to be in for a bit of chit-chat (the weather, can't find something in her purse, that stuff), and I of course gladly participate.

Well, the movie starts, but after watching it for 20 minutes many think it's boring as hell, and start making jokes about it. And so does she and so do I. At some point we both are not watching the movie at all, and are in the process of getting to know each other better...yes, still talking,lol.

Then there is the break at half time, and we decide to leave the cinema and go to a restaurant to have a bite. Things get better as time passes, and at some point I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I call the Condom Service with my cellphone, and tell them where to bring to raincoats... but....

I ask them to send a guy who pretends to know me: he will enter the restaurant, walks up to me, says "Hi XXX, how are you!!", and we shake hands...and exchange the money and condoms at the same time during the 'handshake'.

Saved for the evening.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

You bet it will last if you're really in the mood, lol.

But I have to think of this scenario (I'm a guy, don't forget that, heh...):

OK, so I have no 'plans' for the evening, just strolling around minding my own business. Then I come across a cinema and the billboard says it is showing a movie I really like to see.

I buy a ticket and have a seat. The cinema hall is slowly filling with people, and then a pretty woman enters and takes one of the last free seats right next to me

The movie hasn't started yet, but she appears to be in for a bit of chit-chat (the weather, can't find something in her purse, that stuff), and I of course gladly participate.

Well, the movie starts, but after watching it for 20 minutes many think it's boring as hell, and start making jokes about it. And so does she and so do I. At some point we both are not watching the movie at all, and are in the process of getting to know each other better...yes, still talking,lol.

Then there is the break at half time, and we decide to leave the cinema and go to a restaurant to have a bite. Things get better as time passes, and at some point I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I call the Condom Service with my cellphone, and tell them where to bring to raincoats... but....

I ask them to send a guy who pretends to know me: he will enter the restaurant, walks up to me, says "Hi XXX, how are you!!", and we shake hands...and exchange the money and condoms at the same time during the 'handshake'.

Saved for the evening.

Except that he'll drive up in the weinermobile and be wearing a "happy condom" costume while doing it... (with my luck)

• Like 2

During my younger wild oats days I makr damn sure I had condoms in the car and wallet.

• Like 1

I tried using a service similar to this once. When I called, a lady answered and said "Can I help you?"

I said, "Yes, I would like two-hundred eighty eight glow in the dark condoms delivered."

She said "That's two gross."

I said, "Lady, nothing is too gross for me." :whistle:

:w00t:

• Like 5