Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Annoying reporter gets punched in the face

vmackey

Investigative reporter Jeff Chirico took a punch in the face while quizzing the father of recently arrested businessman named Richard Wilder. I read some saying that he deserved it. Others that he was just doing his job. What do you think? Personally, I think it took too far when he try to force his way into the old man home.

Source: http://www.sickonews...-a-story-video/

• Like 1

I couldn't watch the video but if he tried to force his way into the mans house then the man had a right to punch him. Pitfalls of the job.

EDIT:welcomesigns2-1.gif

Edited by Hilander
  • Like 1

Investigative reporter Jeff Chirico took a punch in the face while quizzing the father of recently arrested businessman named Richard Wilder. I read some saying that he deserved it. Others that he was just doing his job. What do you think? Personally, I think it took too far when he try to force his way into the old man home.

Source: http://www.sickonews...-a-story-video/

Deserves it, Reporters are the scum of this planet, granted they could do good.... COULD.

My list of things that ruin this planet, and its in order.

1 Money

2 Politisians

3 Reglion

4 Reporters

• Like 3

Well, from what I saw, the old guy was going to hit him already and the reporter said he would call the police and have him charged with assault, so he knew that the old guy was already on edge. IMO, the reporter should have quit while he was ahead.

• Like 1

fools fighting fools, I'm so sick of this sh**...

Only police officers with a warrent are allowed to force their way into a person's home (at least that's the law in the USA). The old man was trying to protect himself from home invasion IMO.

• Like 3

Only police officers with a warrent are allowed to force their way into a person's home (at least that's the law in the USA). The old man was trying to protect himself from home invasion IMO.

It wasn't his home, it was his business.

It wasn't his home, it was his business.

Oh, his place of business. I'm not sure about the law there. But, I think a business owner has the right to ask unwanted persons to leave?

Oh, his place of business. I'm not sure about the law there. But, I think a business owner has the right to ask unwanted persons to leave?

My bad it was his place of business indeed.

Reporters are the scum of this planet, granted they could do good.... COULD.

You have more faith then I do

I would have knocked that stupid look off his face to media scum.

I hate violence but this reporter sort of deserved it IMO.

The reporter was aggravating the guy to get a reaction.

These no talent reporters get more from getting punched than trying to report a story. I've seen some reporters before standing behind someones car while they are trying to reverse, then throw their arms in the air if the car slightly taps them.

• Like 1

I hate violence but this reporter sort of deserved it IMO.

The reporter was aggravating the guy to get a reaction.

These no talent reporters get more from getting punched than trying to report a story. I've seen some reporters before standing behind someones car while they are trying to reverse, then throw their arms in the air if the car slightly taps them.

Yeah, the same with paparazzo. They try to provoke celebrities to get a violent reaction and sue them or sell the story.

• Like 1

Good for the old man. The reporter was asking for it and got it. Thank we so set up an legal account for the old man LOL