Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russan scientist crack crop circle code

CT1993

Why be so mysterious you ask? well first of all a higher civilization would be surly prohibited from making contact with a developing race (us) for the sake of changing there natural evolution unless abselutly necessary. (our total destruction) So what better way to send a message without being invasive to our evolution then coding it in crop circles? that way it is an indirect message that is not making contact but still convaying important information.

And what im disturbed about is your lack of actually taking information provided even when it is by science "and saying oohh there not actually scientist and if they are they must be drinking rocket fuel" i mean seriously guys keep an open mind with skeptisism but not so much that you dismiss everything as crackpots telling lies,theresso much in this universe we can't even begin to understand the physics of, just look at quantum mechanics there's things happening on a quantum level that doesn't even follow the way we understand physics right now and if a person lets say every advanced race in the universe found a way to make a quantum computer they could do things that to us seem impossible and we have no way of proving it but it still happens but i ain't gunna try and explain this to you because this is all old news and if you can't even understand that then you are lost beyond anyones control except your own.

Once again, there is no need to be rude... if you are going to demand people keep an open mind on this particular subject then so should you.

I've expressed why I don't believe this particular theory from this particular scientist, yet you haven't really addressed all my questions...

If you want to use the "prime directive" excuse for why ETs don't make open contact then you have to address, again, the fact that not all humans will understand or receive this binary code warning. How fair is that?

Why are only SOME people getting the message???

I think you are angry because you believe and we don't. Who said we didn't consider the "scientific evidence"? I read the article, I read what was presented and it doesn't make sense for the reasons I listed previously.

That doesn't give you the right to spew angry accusations at me or anyone else.

If you are so disturbed and cannot be civil in the forums perhaps you should consider not reading the opinions posted, that way you won't get angry.

• Like 2

Well obviously they can't draw a conclusion because they don't have the technology to even recreate the elongation of the crops and it says they were made from balls of light about 4.1 meters in the air well obviously... what may i ask you can produce that? do you know how high 4.1 meters is? roughly 13 feet no human would walk around a field with a device like peering over them let alone it would probobly be heavy as heck. theres your response

Well, no it did not say that. They make an assumption and then extrapolate from that. Unfortunately the assumption does not stand up to scrutiny and even Dr. Haselhoff states that they cannot conclude anything.

Thus, your response is moot. Have you even read the article in question or did you just parrot off some fringe web site? I posted the conclusion of the paper for you to study - and that is very clear. It does not support your assertion.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 4

There...now that all the truth and untruth is out in the open about Billy Meier, crop circles, and other such links of this sort of thing, the true research can begin, to find the actual truth in all its forms, to be disseminated completely until only the actual truth remains, for in part is not this website a place to do this? I thank all who have posted their thoughts on all subjects in this topic, for it has been a good debate, of skepticism, truth and untruth, very interesting information and a surprising amount of links to other websites. In the long run so to speak this will help some and interest others to seek out the truth wherever it may be found, for life in time shall continue to have its negative and positive effects, until in each of us a neutral state of mind is achieved, where there is no more deceit or lies, only knowing knowledge of actual complete truth, here in our world of unexplained mysteries at present.

May the truth about that which you seek be known to you and be found by others also so that all shall know the truth.

:tu:

• Like 2

Psyche, thank you for the kind words - I am humbled.

Cheers,

Badeskov

The honor be mine Badeskov.

Some rumblings happening over here, you and D might have to be stocking your fridges with some stout later this year........

There...now that all the truth and untruth is out in the open about Billy Meier, crop circles, and other such links of this sort of thing, the true research can begin, to find the actual truth in all its forms, to be disseminated completely until only the actual truth remains, for in part is not this website a place to do this? I thank all who have posted their thoughts on all subjects in this topic, for it has been a good debate, of skepticism, truth and untruth, very interesting information and a surprising amount of links to other websites. In the long run so to speak this will help some and interest others to seek out the truth wherever it may be found, for life in time shall continue to have its negative and positive effects, until in each of us a neutral state of mind is achieved, where there is no more deceit or lies, only knowing knowledge of actual complete truth, here in our world of unexplained mysteries at present.

May the truth about that which you seek be known to you and be found by others also so that all shall know the truth.

:tu:

Very gracious reply acriasis. I must say that although I may not agree with your information, I am indeed suitably impressed with your manners. My apologies for being a tad sarcastic in places.

Your words are honorable, and humbling. I respect that very much.

"There's a fine line between skeptisism and closed mindedness, so don't push it" - CT

I'm going to have to disagree with your statement. this quite a disparity between the 2 meanings see below. Straight from the dictionary:

Skeptic: A person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual.

Closedminded: Having a mind firmly unreceptive to new ideas or arguments: It's hard to argue with, much less convince a closedminded person.

• Like 1

yes im not trying to be rude im jus trying to give a certain kick in the but to get the blood flowing so to speak lmao

"There's a fine line between skeptisism and closed mindedness, so don't push it" - CT

I'm going to have to disagree with your statement. this quite a disparity between the 2 meanings see below. Straight from the dictionary:

Skeptic: A person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual.

Closedminded: Having a mind firmly unreceptive to new ideas or arguments: It's hard to argue with, much less convince a closedminded person.

yea i know the definitions but some people can't see the line and will not budge with there staments and they don't even know there being closed minded ergo the fine line

yes im not trying to be rude im jus trying to give a certain kick in the but to get the blood flowing so to speak lmao

Ok, I understand now.

So, back to the topic at hand...

Another problem I have with the whole "message for humanity" angle is why do they care? Who are these beings and how can we trust their seemingly altruistic actions?

what if it's a trick? There are other theories, the AA theory for one, that believes the Anunaki enslaved humans to mine gold, or something like that.

What if it's just a rogue bunch of a-hole aliens playing a colossal joke on us?

We should question and remain skeptical until there is more eVidence and corroboration from more than 1 source. it has to be this way to protect ourselves from scammers and people that want to do us harm.

Edited by Lava_Lady

It's not appropriate mate. Civil discussion are appreciated. Nothing more catches my attention than a well structured post with good information that offers a new train of thought upon a certain subject.

For instance. personally, I have been looking at this phenomena for decades. I'm a grumpy old b******, but I a OK with that. A lot of the cases you will see are more than likely ones I pondered about decades ago. It has lead to a somewhat jaded view of the phenomena, but I keep interested knowing there is indeed a very genuine side to the phenomena. I did not mean to offend you with some light hearted humour, I find it is much better than bounding in and screaming BS you morons! Look at how stupid this claim is, and then tearing it apart. Not every claim will be genuine, in fact, that larger majority are not at all genuine, but I do not see why the process cannot be civil, and even lighthearted. With the cretins polluting the field, it seems a good idea to take a lighter approach as things can get too heated and too quickly. The claims did not hold water, hopefully this has now been satisfactorily illustrated to you, but mate, If you have some information that you feel is genuine, then present it openly. If it does not hold up, well not much anyone can do about that, and nobody will give you a hard time if it is fair debate, but if you have a strong case, you will only get respect for presenting it well. There is a lot of smart people n here, and a lot of good talent. I would urge you to utilise it, I sure do. Anyhow, good luck with it. I hope you find that which you seek.

• Like 1

Ok, I understand now.

So, back to the topic at hand...

Another problem I have with the whole "message for humanity" angle is why do they care? Who are these beings and how can we trust their seemingly altruistic actions?

what if it's a trick? There are other theories, the AA theory for one, that believes the Anunaki enslaved humans to mine gold, or something like that.

What if it's just a rogue bunch of a-hole aliens playing a colossal joke on us?

We should question and remain skeptical until there is more eVidence and corroboration from more than 1 source. it has to be this way to protect ourselves from scammers and people that want to do us harm.

Why would they care you say, let me answer this with another question why would the not care? it's just a common decency to help another race or inform them of something to come that would affect them.

But all in all i would say this topic is pretty much over with id say it was a good one cause it got more reply's then my other 2 topics, i guess it's a not bad start for me here a UM Peace

I have a somewhat lower tolerance for flim-flam than perhaps a lot of people hereabouts. If cases of fraud are demonstrated, it automatically renders all similar cases way too suspect to be seriously considered.

Some people seem to expect absolutely every case of a phenomenon to be debunked before they will give up on it. The underlying rule of rational thought is to assume the mundane over the bizarre. This is doubly so when the mundane has been demonstrated in similar cases.

Why would they care you say, let me answer this with another question why would the not care? it's just a common decency to help another race or inform them of something to come that would affect them.

But all in all i would say this topic is pretty much over with id say it was a good one cause it got more reply's then my other 2 topics, i guess it's a not bad start for me here a UM Peace

Try to keep in mind we are not talking about races of humans helping each other, we are discussing the POSSIBILITY of another SPECIES, EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPECIES at that, trying to communicate with us.

Even if ETs exist, and I do believe, how can we ensure that they think like us and behave like us?

We can't! That is my point. You are projecting humanity onto something unknown.

Can someone translate how exactly they are working this code. I have a few sites that I would like to explore this theory on. Because what does Tully, Queensland, Australia have to tell the world, it's the epicentre for qld crop circles but it's a miniture town if you blinked you could nearly drive past it.

See the "Prime Directive" argument doesn't make sense when the aliens are writing messages on cereal crops across the globe.

That's hardly "covert" or "low impact".

Look at it like this - there are two ways of revealing themselves to humanity and both are in (the good version of) The Day the Earth Stood Still.

Either openly and (basically) on the lawn of the Whitehouse saying "hello, we come in peace" or secretly approaching people who you think would understand.

The former worked so well Klaatu died, the second worked gangbusters though.

• Like 1

The honor be mine Badeskov.

Some rumblings happening over here, you and D might have to be stocking your fridges with some stout later this year........

Now, that would be an honor!! :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Can someone translate how exactly they are working this code. I have a few sites that I would like to explore this theory on. Because what does Tully, Queensland, Australia have to tell the world, it's the epicentre for qld crop circles but it's a miniture town if you blinked you could nearly drive past it.

hello here is an explenation on how they work this code

Binary can represent many forms of data, CPU command codes, pixel color information, music data etc etc. All data goes through the CPU (and other logic circuits) as on and off switches, which we represent as 0s and 1s, because it’s simpler than writing off,on,off,off etc.

We sent them a message in binary, because it’s the simplest way to represent simple data in a radio transmission, and to be recognized as a uniform data stream (square wave of consistent frequency) so if they were to reply, would they not reply in binary also?

So therefore, they know we understand binary, and if they want to encode text in their designs, without actually writing the text, ASCII is the simplest standard to use icon_smile.gif

For those who wish to understand how 0s and 1s could possibly be stored as numbers, here’s how it works:

11111111 – 00000000 (255-0)

Each digit position corresponds to a power of 2. Binary is a base 2 number system. Two digits, 0 or 1.

From left to right, each position represents a single value:

7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 <– bit position (8 bits in 1 byte (position=exponent of base 2))

2^7,2^6,2^5,2^4,2^3,2^2,2^1,2^0 <– value it represents (if it is numercial data)

^ represents to the power of, or the exponent

these values then represent:

Using the above numbers, we can create any number between 0 and 255. Think, if 1, include the value represented by this bit position, or 0 don't include the number represented by this bit position, then add all the numbers that are included to get the decimal value. Seems complicated, but actually it shows a lot of data can be represented as 0s and 1s. CPUs only understand on or off switches, two states, base 2 is binary. All data has to be encoded as binary for the CPU to work with it. Hence the need for the conversion so that the data may be translated to something more meaningful.

11111111=255, because 128+64+32+16+8+4+2+1 = 255

Notice in the image I posted: http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/02/rendlesham-forest-binary-code.html

that all the bytes (groups of 8 bits) are separated by a space to distinguish each byte. And also, each byte of binary data always starts with a 0, so therefore, in the highest bit position, we don't include 128 in any, so all values are less than this. As they are on the ASCII table.

So here's each letter as decimal and binary:

01010000 = 80 = P

01000101 = 69 = E

01000001 = 65 = A

01000011 = 67 = C

01000101 = 69 = E

Like most things mathematical, it probably seems complex the first time you learn it, but like anything it's easy when you KNOW how icon_smile.gif To learn = to know = to become easier icon_smile.gif

So for P, lets add up the numbers represented by the bit positions that are 1's to get the number 80, and then the letter P:

01010000, easy, just two numbers to add, 64 and 16 = 80. This could represent any data, or just be completely random. But if we decode each letter using the ASCII chart, and we get a word, or in the case of the alien face and disc, does that show randomness or structured information?

In the case of the alien holding the disc, the alien face could be encoded to binary data also, but perhaps that picture is already there to show the data on the disc (because there's so much of it) isn't picture data.

The more we try to decode with ASCII, the more we see this is what is intended as it is anything but random. That we could make all these words by coincidence is not highly improbable, but practically impossible. Therefore we can be more sure it is actually text data the more we decode it, the more it becomes meaningful and demonstrates a structure.

For a beginner, this may seem very complicated process, but really it's not, especially when you use windows calculator to convert binary to decimal values which represent real letters of our alphabet via the ASCII table.

The conversion to decimal is only necessary to make it easier to see which letter is represented by the binary data, we could include the binary data next to each character on the ASCII table, but it's much easier for us to know we have the right character if we convert to decimal first.

Just to compare, our base 10 number system has powers of 10 as 'digit' positions:

1*10^2,2*10^1,5*10^0 = 125 decimal (dec=10,bi=2)

remember very early math lessons, hundreds, tens, units just to show how any number in our base 10 number system can be similarly represented by it's base, position and in this case the multiplier of that position, which we represent with digits 0-9 in each position.

Notice we call it a digit position, and not a bit position. Bit actually stands for Binary digIT. That being 0 or 1.

Anyway, hope it helps those of you who do wish to understand the simplicity of this encoding, and why they use the ASCII standard. It is a simple process understood by many, and hopefully in a while, once you grasp the concept, by even a few more icon_smile.gif

• Like 1

Here is further explination

Working from the middle, there are 5 groups of 8 circles which represent bit positions of 0s and 1s.

The circles without the line through the centre are 0s and think of the ones with the lines through them as digits of 1s. If this is binary, it’s the most logical way to represent it here. Nothing in the centre vs a line which looks like a 1 in the centre. Ignore the very centre circle, think of it as representing the origin, that is, where the message begins. It may have another meaning, who knows icon_smile.gif

So the first binary sequence is 01010000 = 80 decimal = ASCII character “P”

You can do this conversion easily with windows calculator set to binary mode:

For the latest version of windows calculator, set it to programmer mode. For earlier versions, set it to scientific (no programmer mode option available). Click the radio button (the dot) next to bin (binary). Once in binary mode type in the 0s and 1s then click the radio button on dec (decimal) to convert to decimal, then find the ASCII code chart to see which letter corresponds to the equivalent decimal number.

Here’s a quick ASCII chart I googled: http://www.asciitable.com/

Very very simple crop circle, 5 bytes (8 bits/byte), 5 letters that spell “PEACE”. Now you can verify this circle yourself icon_smile.gif

Very simple, very easy to see, hard to see it any other way really icon_smile.gif Unlike more complex circles and the varied ways to interpret them.

How and why the creators of the crop circle use ASCII? 8 bits per byte, 1s and 0s, which directly translate to alphanumeric characters used in English? Easily represented by circles which seems to be the easiest geometric shape for them to create? Or because it’s the only modern method understood by many to convert binary to text?

I’m sure the aliens could carve out the word PEACE in the ground if they can draw scan-line alien faces icon_smile.gif So why encode it? Perhaps to say there is more to these things than just art??? Would the word peace on the field look too much like a human created it?

I like this crop circle because it’s so simple, even as a lesson for those who don’t understand how simple this conversion is to try out the conversion process themselves so they can verify the circle does certainly contain the ASCII character codes for “PEACE” if it is in fact representing binary. Which it most certainly is is by the definition of any binary system.

One other thing, as a computer programmer I can see the ‘beads’ on a string. In computer programming a string is an alphanumeric collection, usually used for words but can also contain numbers that can’t be used in maths until the string is converted to an data type the deals with numbers as numbers. Just thought that might be a clue in the crop circle to say this clearly 8-bit binary isn’t numbers, but a string. For anyone who may have done BASIC programming at some point here’s a refresher:

10 A$=”PEACE”

20 PRINT A$

These letters are stored in memory as ASCII values, because in computers, data can only be stored in memory as 0s or 1s.

Hope this helps clear up how ASCII is used to communicate in these circles at times, who knows perhaps someone here can be the first to decode the next binary formation, or teach others how to verify it icon_smile.gif

• Like 1

Badeskov, your up. :D

*passes the beer to Hazzard*

• Like 1

@CT1993 : woah, thank you heaps, exactly what I asked for :) I will have to go over it a few more times as I just woke up my eyes seen the word binary and my brain wept a wee bit :), coffee first me thinks.

Would you say than it's the same technique, that was used before on the disc crop circle that contained a message forgot who cracked but it was where the big self portraits were there was a little disc near it.

@CT1993 : woah, thank you heaps, exactly what I asked for :) I will have to go over it a few more times as I just woke up my eyes seen the word binary and my brain wept a wee bit :), coffee first me thinks.

Would you say than it's the same technique, that was used before on the disc crop circle that contained a message forgot who cracked but it was where the big self portraits were there was a little disc near it.

Yes it is the same technique used in that crop circle

Cool thank you for the information, have you tried to attempt this yourself? thoughts?

Cool thank you for the information, have you tried to attempt this yourself? thoughts?

I was gunna try it but i couldn't figure out how to use the programer mode on the windows calculater, also i recently moved and have to deal with dial up and it would take me alot longer to conform something already done lol but i think it's great that anyone with the time could confirm what other have stated

• Like 1