Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lords of Salem trailer finally up

Simbi Laveau

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2013/02/05/official-trailer-for-rob-zombies-witch-movie-the-lords-of-salem-released?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+geeksofdoom+%28GEEKS+OF+DOOM%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail

Rob Zombies latest ,Lords of Salem ,finally has a trailer .Piggy D is actually the one who devised the Lords as far as I know. Has a band with the same name ,which was conceived as far back as 2005 ,so I wonder if he's involved . Maybe I should ask him . Lol .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

• 2 months later...

Maybe they'll "Dig through the ditches and burn through the witches" in this one.

Either way, looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Awesome. Love his music, love his movies.

You won't be dissapointed with this film. It's very trippy. Puritans will hate it :)

Yes,I believe its already released now guys .

Ok,I watched it. It had a good plot ,and I liked how they filmed right in Salem. Salem streets are unmistakable ...however,the end fell flat or me.

Great build up ,only to have it end like Rosemarys Baby,again ...with the baby looking like an adorable mini Cthulhu .

I had wished the writer wife would have had some sort of pay back agenda ,and she's decendants of some wild honor or something....but no...

Dug the endless stream of cameos (piggy john Michael berryman Sig haig) ,good classic horror movie actors .

I didn't even recognise Meg Foster .

It was ok .Cool build up with lots of weirdness,but the end left me cold. It was just like rosemarys baby meets the sentinel .

Like Rob,I grew up on those movies. I needed something more .